Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

I`m going to a local bathhouse some time next month for sure. It will be the first time I have gone to one. I am definitely planning on getting fucked there. Hopefully one or 2 loads in my ass before I leave.  I`m horny thinking about it and I am doing it.

• Upvote 1

Sure did. That's what we're supposed to do, right? <grin>

I was in Chicago for Pride, and popped into the bathhouse after I'd missed the last bus back to home. It was more to have four walls around me and not be wandering the city streets alone at night than anything else. I got my locker, and did a little prowling. Met a guy, we fucked in his room, but the lateness of the hour was starting to wear on me. So he let me have his room to rest while he went in search of other adventure. I drifted in and out of sleep on that thin mattress on cement, and the guy came back just before sunrise. He was ready to check out, which meant I had to go also. 

He took me to breakfast at the Golden Nugget, then down to the beach on Lake Michigan. Cold and windy. I was barely functional. He dropped me off at the train station. I declined to take his phone number, which was probably meaner than I meant it. We parted and that was that.

The sex was unmemorable. At least I got a free breakfast and parking out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep. my little brother took me out to a bar and he had a drink while I went exploring upstairs. While upstairs a Leather Daddy came up to me and asked me about my “boy..” I laughed and told him that was my little brother and I would be the boy if he hadn’t been. Next thing I know, I’m letting my brother know I’ll see him later at home. There was a sex club close by so we went in. I stripped down to my jock and boots. He then took me to the sling room and proceeded to fuck me while a group of guys stood around watching and stroking. The Daddy mentioned out loud that one of the guys watching enjoyed getting sucked off while he watched guys being fucked in the sling. I turned to face him and  opened my mouth and he slid his cock in. I didn’t take anyone else’s cock that night as I was still a bit shy about having and audience but made up for it later. When I got home my brother  just laughed as the Daddy was known for picking up guys and then fucking them at the club. 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2022 at 6:54 AM, ptown68 said:

Yes, in 2006 I entered a guy's room, totally dark, at a bathouse in Tampa, with a guy ass up. Mounted him bare and immediately realized he was already loaded up. As I fucked him I whispered in his ear asking how many loads did he have inside. "5". Added mine at his response...totally lost control. Later that night, I topped a shorter poz muscle bottom from LA. Beautiful body with a hairy meaty ass and a great kisser. He rode me bare until I was about to cum and hopped off to suck it from my cock dry. We showered and made out under the showerhead. Such a hot man but to this day, I still fantasize that he'd keep riding me so I could seed that beautiful butt. Total sweetheart. Calling LA...find me man! 

Was it Rainbow Cabaret in Tampa?

First time I visited a bathhouse, was New Orleans, the Club a few streets over from Bourbon Street.   I was nervous, but in the locker room another patron was locking up his belongings and befriended me.  He could tell it was my first time like this place.  He showed me around and explained a few things and told his room number if I wanted to be topped by him.  He had a big Hog.  Never made it to his room but in the early 2000's I was still using condoms.  The 3rd guy's condom broke. I don't know who looked more scared, he lost his erection or did he breed me.  Been to Denver, St louis, and Chicago after that and started taking more raw loads too.  

Why would I not fuck the first time I went to a bathhouse?  That's the purpose, right?  I fucked in Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale, as well as the old Club Baths in Tampa.   By the time I got to the now defunct Rainbow I had certainly fucked at a bathhouse in Tampa.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

Why would I not fuck the first time I went to a bathhouse?  That's the purpose, right?  I fucked in Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale, as well as the old Club Baths in Tampa.   By the time I got to the now defunct Rainbow I had certainly fucked at a bathhouse in Tampa.

Ellentonboy, wouldn’t be surprised if you fucked me at the Rainbow. Where were the old club baths.

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

Personally I have no idea. Unfortunately in Portland I'm often the only one there that wants to fuck. I frequently run into guys who know 1001 ways to have "really great sex" that is even better than fucking and completely avoids anyone having to touch anyone else's "icky dick".

No, I didn't. I've only been to a bathhouse a few times. My first experience at a bathhouse was less than successful in my eyes, because I went in not knowing what to expect or how they operated. I've always been a cocksucker and I had all these visions of swallowing load after load all night long. I didn't realize that many people there would let you suck on their cock a while but then move on to some other scene and not give you their load. I sucked about ten guys and got no loads, so I figured I was doing something wrong. It wasn't until I talked about my experience with another friend of mine who went to the bathhouses frequently that a lot of guys hold onto their load until they're ready to go home or they see something that really makes them hot. He also told me that if I wanted quick blow and go guys, I needed to go during lunch hours, when many men leave work, hit the sex club for a quick get off and then go. I didn't go back for many years, as I felt I had more success online than at the club.

6 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Why would I not fuck the first time I went to a bathhouse

^This.  Why on earth else would a guy go to the tubs?  That's the function the tubs fulfill:  places where guys either fuck Hole or get fucked.  For the first time, the thousandth time, or any other time?  

Of course I fucked the first time I went to the tubs - that's what the tubs are there for.  

• Like 1