Anon hookup gone bad???

so its been three days since I last ruined your fuckhole, call me a big ole softie - but I wanted to give you time to heal properly.  Ah who the fuck am i kidding I just want yer hole to tighten up before I rape you again.  havent had hole for over a day so im feeling the need to breed... breed hard... breed brutal... and youre the pathetic little cock-socket that gets that honour

i message you, "4pm, door open" - what more fucking info does a fucksleeve need ???

6 fucking minutes later (oh you will pay for making me wait) you message back.  Not the "yes sir" that should be the ONLY fucking answer you send, but instead you txt "Can my friend watch?"  WTF???????

"NO!!!!" I dont want any fucking witnesses to what I plan to do to your arsehole

"Please!!! He doesnt believe me - he wont interupt or get in the way"

Damm this is interesting, lets see where I can take this

"no-one gets to witness what Im going to do to you unless they participate."

"Ok sir, he says I can suck his cock as you fuck me"

What kind of a dumb fuckwit have I been ramming my cock into??????

"No you stupid fucking arsewipe, if he wants to witness it then he takes it up the arse right beside you"

I chuckle thinking of his wank-pal shitting himself and running for the door.  Either cocksleeve 1 has been minimising how badly torn up his bunghole gets or cocksleeve 2 has already creamed his briefs and is making excuses and running home to mommy

Well fuck me hard with a cactus - you reply "ok sir, 4pm"

4:10, I push open the door very very quietly and walk into the bedroom.  what a sight - two fucksluts side by side, pointing the only part of them that is of any use toward the door where Im standing.  I recognise Fuckslut 1's beefy arse.  His bung hole still looks a little puffy.  Fuckslut 2 is similar build but a very hairy arse - fuck have you worthless cunts never heard of manscaping.  I'll need a fucking weed-whacker to find his turdpipe

I stand there silently listening to you little shit-stains talking about me.  cockslut 1, my old pal, is actually trying to talk his little bumbuddy out of it.  Cockslut 2 is braging saying he has taken plenty of cocks and Cockslut1 is just exaggerating

luckily I wore trackies today - i pull them down under my balls silently 

I grab cockslut2's hips "lets find out"
he squeals in surprise then screams in pure agony as he learns first hand how my dry cock feels up his shitter. Damm you struggle more than cockslut1 but im balls deep inside you and riding you like a bronco.  Fuck me slut I think you were the one exaggerating about how many cocks you took. you should have been more open than this.  your guts are gripping my cock soooo tight, admittedly a dry cock rammed balls deep will make your insides clench nicely but I can barely pull it out.  THERE!!! feels better going back up you the 2nd time doesnt it?  No???? too fucking bad - I like it and thats all that fucking matters.  Take it out????? why would I do that. I fall on top of him pinning him under me, pulling my arm around his throat.  brutally buggering your fuckhole like you agreed to.  too real???? hurts too bad?  I LOVE hearing those words.

Cockslut 1 has his head deep inthe pillow - he knows better than to look up.  I start talking in your ear as I continue to rape your hairy hole. "is it what you imagined? your mate here LOVES my dry cock, begs for it even.  I like begging" I give you some extra brutal thrusts and am rewarded by more screams and you starting to sob.
I yank my cock out of you Im pleased to see ive torn you a little.  I leave you lying on the bed a sobbing mess and move behind my old pal Cockslut 1 who is visibly trembling.  my big thick cock smashes through your puffy ring and back where it belongs deep inside your turdpipe stretching it, bruising your guts.  Kinda flattered you still try to pull away, flattered but annoyed.  i grab you around your thoat and hammer hard, damm you still struggle like the first time and you are sobbing almost immediately - good lad - you know what turns me on.

Damm I wanted to rape you two cock sleeves for longer but once again your tight but torn fuckholes have managed to push me to the edge.  I yank my arsewrecker out of cockslut1 and slam it back up Cockslut2 who evidently thought I had finished with him - damm he nearly climbed through the headboard while screaming like a soprano.  relax slut here it comes - what you wanted.  my hot seed up your arse where it belongs

lying on top of you for a second I can feel you squirming under me trying to find a position for my cock that doesnt hurt as bad.  unceremoniously i pull out and shove me cock back into cockslut1.  I honestly think youre disappointed you didnt get my cum.  dont worry you'll get something better.  my cock starts to relax and I feel that wonderful warm feeling as my piss starts to flow - deep up your torn shitter.  you struggle and cry so Im guessing it stings - too fucking bad.  As I finish draining my bladder into your guts I shove 3 fingers up cockslut 2 just so he doesnt feel left out.  his sobs of "please stop" make my cock start to harden again.

maybe I should stay for round 2...

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1