From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

On 10/3/2022 at 6:42 AM, biboy85 said:

Please more 

You'll get more on Sunday. I'm almust caught up to what is written. Not much writing time right now, but I'm trying to get caught up. I've got something else in the works too. 

5 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

You'll get more on Sunday. I'm almust caught up to what is written. Not much writing time right now, but I'm trying to get caught up. I've got something else in the works too. 

I’m liking these Sunday ‘sermons’ - don’t put yourself under pressure - the story is fantastic!

• Like 1

Part 18: Fucking Peter (part 2)

I fell forward, my heart racing. What remained of Pastor Kline’s cum was slick between us. I could feel his own heart beating. He broke off his kissing with Peter and looked to me, reaching up a hand and pulling me into another kiss. For a brief moment, I didn’t see Pastor Kline before me. Instead, I saw my father, and as the image became clear, I found my dick shooting out several more jets of cum.

“What was that?” Pastor Kline asked, looking down at where my dick was still inside his ass.

“For a second, I saw my dad instead of you,” I told him. “Made me cum some more.”

Pastor Kline smiled. “Fucking hot. Would love to see the man that created a bull like you.”

“Just because I fucked my brother doesn’t mean our dad would want anything to do with this. Trust me, there is no chance.”

“Shame,” he said. “I’d love to watch you fuck your dad.”

“I’d love to see you fucked by your own son,” I told him.

“You and me both.”

“Maybe, one day, we’ll both get lucky.”

“He’ll be home soon,” he said. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“You better,” Dominic said.

“He’s friends with Lewis,” Pastor Kline said, looking at Peter who was taking Dominic’s dick better than before. “I caught them jerking off a few years ago when Lewis stayed over one night. They tried to hide it, but I knew what they were doing.”

“Seems your son isn’t as innocent as I’d assumed,” I said. “Though, a lot of young men jerk off together.”

“Close bond.”

“Maybe,” Pastor Kline said, “Peter can get Lewis to somehow invite him over somewhere. He wouldn’t come if he knew I’d be there.”

“I’d love to fuck your son’s ass,” Peter groaned, his dick pointed up into the air, precum dribbling down onto his stomach. A large pool was now created, mixing into his treasure trail. “Imagine fucking a father and son.”

“I don’t need to imagine,” Dominic said, winking.

“Fuck,” Peter said. “Where have you been all my life?”

“I think we’ve all been thinking that,” Pastor Kline said.

“How much cum do you make?” Dominic asked, picking up his pace?

“Around 12 mls,” Peter said. "I measured once."

Dominic’s eyes grew wide. “That’s more than double what's normal.”

“Tell me about it,” Peter said.

“And your bitch wife doesn’t appreciate it,” Dominic said, shaking his head. “She doesn’t know the god she has, but we do.”

I pulled myself out of Pastor Kline and went to Dominic’s dresser in which he kept several instruments and toys. I pulled out a butt plug and inserted it into Pastor Kline’s ass.

“Pastor,” Dominic said, eyeing the older man. “I’ve got a water bottle in the fridge filled with piss and cum. I want you to drink it all. Understand?”

Pastor Kline nodded and left.

“Son,” Dominic said, eyeing me, “I want you to go into the kitchen and get a bottle with a large mouth. I want to catch Peter’s cum just to see how much this fucker shoots.”

I followed Pastor Kline into the kitchen where he was already starting in on the bottle of piss and cum. I watched as he drank, the bits of cum clouding the yellow piss. I didn’t much care for the taste of cold piss, but Pastor Kline seemed to like it. Watching him drink down the concoction, I found myself unable to believe that this was the same man I’d been looking up to for years. Now, I was watching him drink another man’s piss and cum while my toxic cum infected his hole. I’d just listened to him fantasize about having his own son fuck him. Never would I have believed Pastor Kline to be this perverted. I looked up to him even more than before. I couldn’t wait for him to be poz.

I found the bottle Dominic had wanted and returned to the bedroom, coming to Peter’s side. Even though he hadn’t cum yet, the amount of precum over his stomach made it look as if Peter had already shot at least twice.

“Why don’t you try some,” Dominic said, winking at me.

I leaned down and started licking the precum off his stomach, some of his hairs sticking into my teeth. With my face pressed against his skin, I could almost feel Dominic’s dick hitting below my lips, a thin layer of muscle and tissue being the only thing keeping us apart.

“This feels incredible,” Peter moaned.

“This is only the beginning,” Dominic said. “Soon, we’ll have your fuck toy, Lewis, here to infect. After him, we’ll seduce Pastor Kline’s son into joining our ranks. We’ll be running out of recruits.”

“I have a few names I can send your way,” Peter said. “Or, at least, a few men in our men’s group I’d love to have an opportunity to fuck.”

“I second that,” I said, my mouth full of his precum. There were several men in the church I knew I’d love to have ass up, taking our poz dicks. I imagined what it would be like, looking out over the congregation, knowing I had fucked every man staring back at me, the strain gifted to me by Dominic running through all our veins.

“Have you tasted your cum, Peter?” Dominic asked.

Peter shook his head.

Dominic nodded to me. I moved up to Peter’s mouth and forced it open with my tongue, dumping his precum inside. We stayed locked in this kiss for what felt like forever, swapping the ridiculous amount of precum between us. It tasted sweet and salty, and from Peter’s groans, I could tell that he liked it.

Peter tried to say something as we kissed, our interlocking lips making his words muffled.

“What?” I asked, releasing him.

“I’m gonna cum,” he said.

I grabbed the bottle Dominic had told me to get and held it up to Peter’s dick with one hand while my other hand started jerking him off. Peter’s breathing caused his chest to rise up in quick spurts, each breath shallow as his orgasm neared.

“I’m cumming,” he moaned. “I’m cumming.”

I kept jerking his dick with one hand while holding the bottle with the other. I watched in amazement as he started shooting thick ropes of cum into the bottle. His dick was almost a faucet pouring out his seed, his balls unable to hold the cum anymore. I kept jerking him off, stopping once when I thought he was finished, but he shook his head.

“I’m still going,” he said.

“Sexy fucker,” Dominic said, his own breathing changing as his orgasm neared.

By the time Peter was finished, a quarter of the bottle was filled with his cum. I removed it and closed the lid, holding it up to Dominic.

“What the fuck, man?” Dominic said, taking the bottle and eyeing the cum. “This is like four guys worth of cum.”

“And I can go again,” Peter said.

Dominic looked at me and smiled. “I think we’ve found our star breeder.”

Pastor Kline came back into the bedroom, the empty bottle of piss and cum in hand. “I finished,” he said.

“Good boy,” Dominic said. “Now, drink Peter’s cum.”

Pastor Kline took the bottle from Dominic and opened the lid, swirling the contents around. He lifted it to his mouth and started drinking the cum.

"I can't believe what I'm watching," Peter said. "Pastor Kline is drinking my cum like a protein shake."

"It is," Dominic said.

Halfway through, Pastor Kline took the bottle down, revealing cum around his lips and beads dripping down his chin. He smiled. “Tastes great.”

“You see, Peter,” Dominic said, his pace quickening, “We know how to treat a man with your gift. And here’s your reward. A hot load of toxic cum.” His body shuddered as he unloaded in Peter’s ass, fingers digging into his legs, holding on to keep himself from collapsing. Both Dominic and Peter moaned from the waves of pleasure, their voices filling the room, making my cock jump. Dominic looked at Peter and then at me, smiling. “Fuck, that felt good.”

I retrieved another butt plug and inserted it as soon as Dominic pulled out his dick. There were traces of blood and cum around his hole, proving once again how hard a lover Dominic was.

“I’ve never felt anything like this before,” Peter said, resting his hands on his stomach. “I can feel your cum inside me.”

“Speaking of which,” Dominic said, motioning Pastor Kline to clean of his dick. “Peter, I want to watch you fuck Will full of your manly sized load. Are you up for that?”

“Sure am,” Peter said. “Are you?”

“I’ve been waiting for you to fuck me all night,” I told him. We switched places, my legs hoisted up in the air. It had been a while since I was fucked, and I missed it. While I liked fucking Pastor Kline, I needed to feel a cock in my ass. Seeing Peter’s hard dick bobbing up and down, I found my whole twitch. “Ready when you are.”

Peter lined his dick up with my hole and slowly pushed inside. It was amazing how much I had changed. Where it had been painful and difficult the first time Dominic had fucked me, his dick opening me up, making me bleed, I was now taking Peter’s dick with no problem. There was still a bit of pain, but it felt good, making my cock harden.

“I’ve never been this hard,” Peter said.

“The plug should be hitting your prostate,” Dominic said, reaching down and pressing it into Peter’s ass. Peter shook, eyes rolling back. “Only a plug and a dick can hit that spot.”

“And I need you to hit mine,” I told Peter. “Fill me up with all that cum.”

“Yes, sir,” Peter said, slipping his dick all the way in before starting a slow, steady rhythm.

“Are you still thirsty?” Dominic asked Pastor Kline who was cleaning his beard, none of Peter’s cum remaining on his face.

“Always, sir,” Pastor Kline said.

“Kneel.”

Pastor Kline went down on his knees, his mouth open as Dominic positioned his cock overhead. A jet of piss shot out, hitting Pastor Kline’s lip at first, spraying him in the face. He quickly recovered and wrapped his lips around Dominic’s cock, his throat moving as he swallowed.

“Does piss taste good?” Peter asked, watching as Pastor Kline continued drinking. “I never thought of drinking piss.”

“It’s not for everyone,” Dominic said. “But for my men, I expect them to try it at least once. Will drinks it occasionally. Pastor Kline here is a real piss pig. He can’t get enough. Isn’t that right?”

Pastor Kline nodded, his mouth still filling up with piss.

“Just think,” Dominic said, “Your stomach is full of my piss, my cum, and Peter’s cum. Everything a growing slut needs.”

“That’s fucking hot,” Peter said, slamming himself into my ass as he continued watching Pastor Kline’s depravity.

“I can’t imagine being able to bounce back so quickly,” I said, watching Peter’s dick sliding in and out of my ass. “I don’t think I’d ever stop fucking.”

“It wasn’t easy growing up,” Peter said. “All I wanted to do all the time was jerk off. I did it with a friend once, and he made fun of me because he came only twice and I came five times.”

“No one understands a gift when they see one,” Dominic said. “If I were you, I’d look that asshole up and fuck him hard just to prove how impressive you really are.”

“Maybe I will,” Peter said.

“Or, better yet,” Dominic continued, “Why don’t you imagine you’re fucking him right now. Pretend Will is the guy. Fuck him hard, making him regret ever making fun of you.”

Peter looked at me, his face unsure.

“Go for it,” I told him, pulling my legs back further, exposing more of my hole. “Make me pay for it.”

Peter smiled, then his brow furrowed, whatever hostility he had been holding up for years rising to the surface. I could feel his pace quicken, his thrusts no longer gentle but forceful, as if he was using his dick to hurt me. It felt incredible, his dick almost swelling even larger than before. He was hitting my prostate now, sending waves of pleasure throughout my sweating body. I felt as if I couldn’t breathe.

“How’s he doing, Son?” Dominic asked.

“Incredible,” I moaned.

“Give it to him,” Dominic said, standing behind Peter, his hands on his shoulders. He looked me in the eye, the same devious smile from my dream all those weeks ago returning. “Make him pay for it.”

Peter slammed into my ass, his balls hitting me hard. I could feel his pubic hair rubbing against my skin, rubbing, creating irritation. Clearly he was getting out his anger.

“Think of how your wife doesn’t like you fucking her,” Dominic said, kissing Peter’s neck. “How hard to you want fuck that bitch now?”

“Harder than she could imagine,” Peter growled. His fingers dug into my skin, sweat dripping down his body. His chest was heaving, Dominic’s hands finding his nipples. “Fuck!” Peter yelled, Dominic’s fingers twisting. “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

“Fill his ass” Dominic said, smiling at me.

“Fill me up,” I cried, my body shaking from Peter’s thrusts.

Peter’s face contorted, mouth open in a silent scream as he shook, ramming his dick as far into my ass as possible.

It felt as if someone was shooting a watergun in my hole. The cum wouldn’t stop pouring out of Peter’s cock. His orgasm lasted nearly a minute. Once it subsided, Peter looked at me, a single tear running down his face as he smiled. “I feel alive,” he said, falling forward onto me. He kissed me, his sweat dripping down on me. I looked at Peter as he smiled and found myself smiling bigger than ever before. Seeing him so happy, seeing him feeing fulfilled, flooded my body with an intense warmth. Without realizing it, I started cumming, shooting between our bodies.

“Handsfree,” Peter said, laughing.

“Yeah,” I said, unable to look away from him. For a single moment I found myself looking at Peter differently. The same intensity I felt with Dominic filled me as I looked at Peter. I wanted him to never leave. All I wanted was for him, Dominic, and myself to stay here forever.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alright men, I have one more chapter written before I have to get to work and write some more. That means there may be a sunday where we can't cum together for our normal sexual service. However, I am working on a different story that I think might be a one-off. If you thought Dominic was twisted, wait till you meet this guy. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

I wake up and wait for my wife to go to church. So, I can grab my ipad, lay naked in my bed, find this the next chapter, beat my cock and cum like a rocket while dreaming of being the next parishoner getting the demon seed 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1