From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

Part 21: Pastor Kline's Conversion

I walked into my office several days after our four-way with a noticeable waddle, my ass still hurting from Peter’s vigorous fucking. After he filled me, Peter took a few minutes to recover and then fucked Pastor Kline. Dominic fucked me for a while, adding to the cum which was dripping out of my ass. After hours of sex, we were all sweaty, the apartment smelling strongly of testosterone.

“I never knew it could feel like this,” Peter said.

“What did it feel like with Lewis?” I asked.

“Great,” Peter said, “but I was his first. He really didn’t have a handle on anything.”

“Did he at least try blowing you?” Dominic asked.

“Not really,” Peter said.

“We’ll train him,” Dominic said. “Pastor Kline will give him lessons on technique.”

“Happily,” Pastor Kline said.

Peter and Pastor Kline left soon after, returning to their wives. It took some time for them to clean themselves up, showing no signs of just having had incredible sex.

“If you ask me,” Dominic said, returning to the bed where I was waiting, cum dripping out of my ass, soaking the sheets which were already drenched from our sweaty bodies, “I think there’s something in the water at your church. You’ve got gay men popping out of the woodwork left and right.”

“Maybe it’s you,” I told him, reaching out and rubbing my hand over his chest. “Maybe we just can’t resist someone as dominant as you.”

“Maybe,” he said.

I laughed.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I told him. “It’s just… I’m now just realizing how close your name is to dominant. You are the Dom in the relationship.”

“And you are a ‘Ryder’ of dick,” he said, smiling. “We’re perfect for each other.”

“I suppose we are,” I told him. “You know, when Peter was fucking me, I found myself wanting him real hard.”

“Should I be jealous?”

“No,” I told him. “I wish he could join us, actually.”

“Sounds hot,” Dominic said. “Unlikely, but hot. He is married after all.”

“True. What do you think they’ll do now? Peter and Pastor Kline? When they convert, what will happen? How will they hide it?”

“Neither fucks their wife,” Dominic said. “They’ll have to decide later on what they’ll do with medication, but, for now, it’s all sex and poz cum.”

“Are you on meds?” I asked him.

“I was for a while,” Dominic said. “I stopped once I knew I wanted your ass.”

“How sweet,” I said, grabbing his nipple and pinching hard. “I guess I’ll have to figure out medication at some point too.”

“But not now,” Dominic said. “For now, all I want is for you to blow your load in my mouth. Got it?”

I nodded.

###

“Good morning, Pastor Ryder,” the church secretary said.

“Good morning.” I passed Pastor Kline’s office and found the lights off. “Where’s Pastor Kline?” I asked.

“Sick,” she said. “He called this morning saying he has the flu and won’t be in all week.”

“Oh,” I said, stopping myself from smiling.

“He just needs our prayer,” she said.

“He sure does,” I said. As soon as I was in my office I called Pastor Kline’s number.

“Hello?” a groaning voice said.

“It’s Will,” I said, my voice low. “I just heard you’re sick.”

“Sure am,” Pastor Kline said. “Do you think it could be… well, you know.”

“Most likely,” I told him. “Look, I’ll be over in a day or two to check on you. I’ll call Dominic and make sure he knows. He’ll let you know everything you need to do to get through this.”

“Thanks, Will,” he said. “I was starting to think it would never happen.”

As soon as I ended the call I called Dominic.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Positive,” I said. “Well, I guess we don’t know that part yet, but you know what I mean.”

“I’ll call Dr. Wade and make an appointment for him.”

“You’ll have to give yourself another tally mark,” I said.

“Seems so. Heard anything from Peter?”

“Not yet,” I told him.

“All we need to do now is get Peter to bring Lewis into our little gang. Then, we’ll move onto Pastor Kline’s son.”

“Lewis won’t be much of a problem,” I said. “Pastor Kline’s son will be the challenge.”

“We’ll make it happen.”

Two days later I visited Pastor Kline.

“The poor thing is so sick,” Mrs. Kline said. “I’ve barely been able to get anything done, trying to keep him going.”

“If you want,” I told her, “I’ll stay here with him for a few hours if you want to go out and do some shopping.”

“Would you do that?”

“Of course,” I told her.

Once she was gone, I went into their bedroom, finding Pastor Kline looking deathly ill. Shit, I thought. Had I looked like this?

Pastor Kline’s eyes opened, a smile forming once he recognized me. “Will. How are you?”

“I’m good,” I said. “You’ve looked better.”

“Is my wife nearby?” he asked.

“No. She just left to go shopping. I told her I would look after for you’re a while.”

“Good,” he said. “Fuck. Did you feel this bad?”

“Almost,” I told him. “In a few days, you’ll get super horny.”

“I’m horny now,” he said, his hand moving beneath the covers and rubbing his crotch.

“Do you want some help?” I asked.

“If you don’t mind,” he said.

I pulled down the covers and slipped down his underwear, revealing his growing cock. It was true that Pastor Kline’s dick was nothing special, but it was hot knowing I was holding the cock of a man of God. A man who had poz blood coursing through his veins, converting his body. As if my thought entered his mind, Pastor Kline’s cock started to stiffen in my hand. I ran my thumb over the head, smearing precum.

“That feels amazing,” Pastor Kline moaned.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip, sending waves throughout his body. I held his balls in my hand, wrapping my fingers around his scrotum and pulling down.

“I’m not going to let you cum yet,” I said. “We’ve got a while until your wife gets back.”

“I’m all yours,” he said.

I swallowed his dick, taking it all with ease. I had to pace myself, slowly moving my tongue along his shaft, applying just enough pressure to keep him hard but not enough to make him cum. After nearly an hour my jaw was getting sore.

“Ready to cum?” I asked him.

“Always,” he moaned, running his hand through my hair. He smiled.

“What?”

“Nothing,” he said. “I just never imagined I would ever see you sucking my dick.”

“Well, a few months ago, I wouldn’t have thought I would be,” I told him, licking the head, a string of precum stretching out and landing in my beard. He moved his thumb along my face, wiping up the precum and inserting it in my mouth.

“I’ve wanted you ever since you were hired,” Pastor Kline said.

"Why?" I asked. "I know I'm sort of good looking-"

"Try fucking hot," Pastor Kline said, straining to laugh. "You remind me of a man I went to college with years ago. Fuck, I wanted him. I almost tried to corner him one night, but I stopped myself. God, if I saw him again..."

"You'd fuck his brains out?"

"I'd get as much out of him as I could," Pastor Kline said. "Back when we hired you, I think I was hoping for another chance."

"Well," I told him, "you got it."

He ran his hand along my face, fingers moving over my beard. “I used to stay up late, wait for my wife to fall asleep, and think about you fucking me.”

“Dreams come true,” I said.

He smiled. “Sometimes, I’d fantasize about you and my son taking turns fucking me. Then you’d fuck him, taking both of us.”

“You’ve really got something for your son, don’t you?”

“He’s just so handsome,” Pastor Kline said. “I know he’s my son, but don’t you get it? You fucked your brother. Wasn’t that a special connection?”

“It was,” I admitted, thinking back, crossing a line so few crossed. I still hadn't heard from Jay, and an anger still remained, but there was no denying the fact that what had happened between us had been incredible. “I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. I also don’t want you to risk your relationship. What if you make a move, and you’re wrong?”

“I know,” he said. “We’re just gonna need to get Lewis on our side first. If anyone’s got a shot, it’s him.”

“Peter’s working on that,” I said. I watched as Pastor Kline closed his eyes, low moans escaping his lips. “Keep your eyes closed,” I told him. I stood up and pulled down my pants and underwear, my cock already hard. I climbed up on the bed and situated myself between his legs, hoisting them up over my shoulders, revealing his hole. “I want you to imagine I’m your son. Say whatever it is you’d want to say to him. Got it?”

Pastor Kline nodded.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it along my dick and on his hole. I pressed my head against his opening and pushed inside, moving beyond the resistance and causing him to shudder and gasp.

“Oh, Will,” he said.

“No,” I told him, pushing harder, forcing more of myself inside. “Not Will.”

“Ryan,” he moaned, his hands reaching up to his nipples which he started to twist.

Having fucked Pastor Kline many times before, I knew what made his body lose control. I knew what would make him cum from just his ass. I knew what would make him feel what he had always wanted to feel: his son fucking him.

“Is this what you want, Dad?” I whispered, shoving myself deep inside him, his back arching, hands shaking. “Am I making you feel good?”

“Yes, Son.”

“Do you like knowing that the dick that you made is inside you?”

“Yes.”

“Is it filling you?”

“It’s so big.”

“Do you want me to breed you?”

“I need your cum.”

“How badly?”

“I need it so bad. I need it deep inside me, Son.”

“Will you be my pig?”

“Forever.”

“Will you give me your ass whenever I need it?”

“It’s always yours.”

My breathing was shallow, my orgasm rising. I reached out and grabbed his arms, pulling them up and over his head, pinning him down. His eyes opened, looking straight into mine. “You’re mine,” I said, slamming my dick hard into his ass, unloading deep. My arms shook, unable to hold my weight. I collapsed on his chest, both our chests heaving as we tried to catch our breath. I felt something wet around my stomach and looked down, seeing a small pool of cum beneath Pastor Kline’s dick. I lifted myself off him and scooped up his cum on my finger and stuck it in my mouth, my eyes meeting his as I savored his first poz load.

“Fuck,” he moaned, smiling big. “I’ve never felt so bad but been so happy.”

I collected more of his cum and dropped it into his mouth, watching as he licked his lips. “Taste good?”

“Amazing,” he said.

I pulled my dick out, watching as my cum squirted out on the sheets. “While I love the smell of men and sex,” I told him, “we probably should clean you up before your wife gets home.”

“You’re right,” he said. “Just give me a second. I want to bask in this for a moment more.”

I changed his sheets and helped him into the bathroom where he shit out my cum, much to his disappointment. I helped him shower and blew him again. Once he was clean and unable to cum anymore, I returned him to his newly made bed.

“Do you think it’ll ever happen?” he asked me.

“What?”

“Ryan,” he said. “I want more than anything for him to fuck me.”

“Well,” I said. “Remember how much you hoped I’d fuck you one day? That happened. Hell, we’ve fucked so many times, I’ve lost count.”

“That’s true,” he said.

After a few minutes he fell asleep. Not long after his wife returned.

“How is he?”

“Tired,” I told her. “I know a doctor to call should he get worse. Just let me know.”

“Thank you, Will.”

“My pleasure,” I said, smiling.

###

“How is he?” Dominic asked.

“Feeling sick,” I told him. “I kept him company.”

“And by that you mean…”

“I fucked him while pretending to be his son,” I said. “Then I tasted his first poz load and then fed him the rest. I also blew him.”

“If only I had had you when I converted,” Dominic said, kissing me.

My phone vibrated, revealing a call. I looked at the ID and found Jay's name.

"Hello?" 

"Will," Jay's voice said over the phone, an excitement within the single word. "I've got some great news..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As I said in my previous chapter post, we've reached the point of what I have written. I'm working on writing more, but life gets in the way. I'll be taking a short break so that I can get more written. I'm hoping this isn't a story that could go on forever, so I'm trying to figure out a good ending. What it will be, who knows. 

If you have ideas or there's something you want to see, please let me know. No promises they'll happen, but I love seeing your thoughts. 

Until our next Sermon, keep fucking. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Another beautiful sermon and all about a conversion!  Strangely the line that really got my cock twitching was “cum dripping out of my ass, soaking the sheets which were already drenched from our sweaty bodies”….💦☣️😈

makes me horny too ; so beautiful ; real raw sex

• 2 weeks later...