From Pastor to Pozzed Hole

On 10/9/2022 at 5:54 AM, BBArchangel said:

This is one of the hardest and 12 written stories I’ve ever seen on here. And I Hope to see more from this author.

I'm glad you're liking what you're reading. These kind of posts give me a boost. Thanks. 

On 10/9/2022 at 10:42 AM, ijoey said:

I wake up and wait for my wife to go to church. So, I can grab my ipad, lay naked in my bed, find this the next chapter, beat my cock and cum like a rocket while dreaming of being the next parishoner getting the demon seed 

I appreciate the fact that you are living out the scenarios I'm writing about. You're almost a character in the story. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heir2012 said:

I appreciate the fact that you are living out the scenarios I'm writing about. You're almost a character in the story. 

i wish i was 

i can imagine being spread out on the alter and bred by dominic and the young pastor and now super-seeded by peter

• Like 1

Surprise Chapter!

Since writing from Dominic and Jay's perspectives, I started thinking of writing from Peter's perspective, specifically what happened between him and Lewis. Every time I think about it, it changes, so I'm getting it out once and for all. Since I haven't written this before, there are no parts I can skip over because you've already read them like in Dominic and Jay's chapters. Because of that, I'm splitting Peter's perspective chapters into 2 parts. Part 1 now. Part 2 in a few days. I hope you find them enjoyable. Just be aware that Peter isn't fucking bare yet, so there will be condom use in part 2. Sorry. Just remember that the next time we see Peter and Lewis together after these two parts, there won't be any condoms allowed. I guarantee it. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Peter wants Lewis (part 1)

“Don’t forget about your test next Tuesday,” I called to my students as they scrambled to leave the classroom. I sat at my desk and watched as they left, finding my eyes focused on several of the male students. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. You can’t do this, Peter, I thought. You know it’s wrong. It wasn’t an age thing. All these students were 18, just at the limit of legal, but it was still wrong. Firstly, I was married. My right hand played with the ring on my left hand, spinning it around my finger as I watched the last male student leave, admiring his ass in his tight jeans. Stop, Peter. You can’t do this. I shut my eyes and tried to clear my mind of the impure thoughts. I’m married to a woman. I’m a good Christian man. I’m a good teacher. Who am I kidding? I'm a total...

“Mr. Flanagan?”

My eyes flew open and found Lewis Berg standing in the doorway. Lewis was one of my students in third period history, but he was also on the basketball team which I coached. I also knew Lewis from church where I had known him since he was just a kid. At times, I forgot how old some of these students had become, growing up before my eyes, becoming men.

“Lewis. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to know if I could talk to you for a second?”

“Sure.” I watched as he entered the room, taking a seat in one of the front desks. Lewis was of average height, close to my own. He was one of the shorter guys on the team, but he was fast. While some of the taller guys allowed their height to be their source of power, Lewis worked out his body to make up for the deficit. I’d seen him routinely use the school gym and even caught sight of him at the gym I attended from time to time. I would be lying if I said I hadn’t stolen extra seconds admiring his work on his body. He was strong, evident from his thick arms in his basketball jersey. Even then, I found myself admiring the man he had become, a man that I wanted to… “What’s up?”

“Well,” he said, looking around himself, clearly embarrassed. “It’s about my girlfriend, Becca.”

“What about her?” I asked. I knew Becca. Among the school, she was considered a bit of an entitled bitch. She seemed the type expecting everyone to treat her like a princess, which I refused to do. I also knew that Lewis was only the most recent guy she was dating, having gone through several in the past. How Lewis had matched up with her, I didn’t know. Then again, looking him over, I could see what she saw in him.

“Well, this is embarrassing,” he said.

“Lewis,” I said, looking him straight in the eye. “You can tell me. Think of me not as Mr. Flanagan the teacher or Coach Flanagan. Think of me as Peter Flanagan from church. Tell me what’s wrong.”

He sighed, nodding. “Becca and I have been dating for a few months, and I really like her, but, she says she wants to break up with me.”

“Why is that?”

“That’s the problem,” he said. “She wants to have sex, and I told her I wouldn’t.”

“I see,” I said. “Didn’t she know that you were waiting till marriage?” A part of me laughed at this, knowing full well that many men who say they’re waiting till marriage don’t. Hell, I didn’t wait till marriage. I couldn’t manage to keep my cock under control when I was this kid’s age. If it wasn’t in my hand, I was desperately trying to find something to shove it into. At that age, I’d managed to be content with pussy. But now…

“She says if I really love her, that it shouldn’t matter,” he said.

“I see. Well, Lewis, you already know what I’m going to say. I also know what your parents will say if you do what Becca wants.”

“I know,” he said, hanging his head.

“Not to mention what would happen if you got her pregnant.” I thought of my own wife and our troubles conceiving. I started imagining my seed, plentiful, growing inside of...

“They’d kill me,” he said. “I just really like her.”

“Lewis, the choice is yours,” I told him. “I think, in the end, you’ll do the right thing.”

“Thanks, Mr. Flanagan.” Lewis said, standing up and reaching to shake my hand.

I started to stand but felt my pants tenting, so I sat back down, stretching to shake his hand. Fuck, even his handshake was strong, causing my tenting to grow taller. “I’ll see you at practice.”

“Sounds good,” he said.

I don’t know when I started wearing the extra tight jockstrap to practices, but it was the only thing that managed to keep my raging boner under control. I kept it in my office near the gym, a small area the school allotted me. Before every practice I would go to my office, strip down, pull on the tight jockstrap, and put everything back on again. The fabric crushed my balls, but it kept my dick from running wild and exposing the fact that I… It was difficult not admiring the young men as they ran up and down the court, sweating, their muscles catching the light in the gym. I never looked at anyone underage, of course, but there was something about the young men who were about to leave high school and enter the tough world that caused my dick to swell.

Throughout practice, I caught myself watching Lewis more than anyone else. He was a talented player, working hard to keep the team moving. He was a natural leader. He’d be a strong, capable man one day. Fuck, I thought, watching as he did a layup, his tufts of armpit hair sticking out, covered in sweat. I wanted Lewis so bad.

After practice, the guys hit the showers and I had to resist the urge to watch them. I went to my office and sat at my desk, pulling my pants down and grabbing hold of my raging boner. I just need to cum, I thought, starting to jerk off. That’s all. My wife and I hadn’t fucked in forever, my hyperspermia seen as a gross genetic deformity in her eyes. I knew I was going to have a huge mess to clean up once I was done, but I had no choice. I had to rid myself of these thoughts, the thoughts a lack of sex had left me with. My balls were full, needing release, especially for a man like me. I was a man left with nothing to use other than my right hand for physical pleasures, though I desperately wanted to shove my dick as hard as I could deep inside of…

“Mr. Flanagan?”

Lewis opened my office door just as I started cumming, ropes of cum shooting out and hitting the top of my desk, dripping down over my shoes and my pants and underwear which were around my ankles. Thank God there was a front to my desk or Lewis would have seen a geyser erupting.

“Lewis,” I said, still in the middle of my orgasm. I moved forward toward my desk, hiding the fact that I was naked from the waist down. I tried to control my face as waves of pleasure shook my body. Seeing his face, seeing his body clothed in nothing but a towel, caused my orgasm to go into overdrive. I felt as if I wanted to pass out from the pleasure.

“I just wanted to say thanks for talking to me today,” he said. “You’re right. I know what I’ve got to tell Becca.”

“Happy to help,” I said, stifling a moan.

Lewis closed the door, unaware of having just caught me in an orgasm which had his name written all over it. I fell back into my chair, my dick hitting the bottom of my desk where my cum was dripping down all over my legs. I took time to catch my breath. Fuck, I thought. That was too close.

My wife fell asleep before I did, allowing me the opportunity to slip out of bed. I went down to the basement/my office and booted up my computer. I went online and looked up pictures from the school’s website, finding every picture I could of Lewis from our recent games. Even they weren’t enough. I logged onto Facebook and found his profile. He and his family had gone to Florida over Christmas break, giving me dozens of photos of him on the beach. If the pictures of his dad were any indicator of what Lewis would eventually look like, I knew his smooth body would soon be growing a thick pelt of hair. Even his dad was turning me on, a bull of a man himself.

I grabbed a pillow and folded it in half, shoving my dick inside, staring at the photos of Lewis as I pumped in and out. I thought of him running on the court, covered in sweat, skin glowing from the workout. I thought of him standing in my doorway, nothing but a towel around his waist, unaware that, at that moment, my cock was erupting cum in an orgasm that he had caused. I thought of him alone in the locker room showers, his naked body mine for the taking. I'd walk in, wrap my arms around his body, one hand on his dick while the other covered his mouth. I'd thrust my dick up inside him and...

“Fuck,” I said, dropping the pillow and jerking my dick. “It’s all for you, Lewis. It’s all for you.” I closed my eyes as I started cumming, my muscles tight, balls pulling up into my body to unload what would be buckets of cum. For a second, I couldn’t breathe, my mouth open wide, my mind screaming his name. As I came down from my orgasm high, I looked at my computer screen and found it coated in cum, Lewis’s face smiling behind my dripping seed. “Well,” I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead, “I guess that computer is ruined.”

Lewis was missing from practice which was unlike him. I asked one of the other players if they knew where he was.

“Don’t think he’s coming,” he told me. “His girlfriend broke up with him. I think he’s devastated.” The guy smiled, clearly thinking of the available pussy now free to fuck.

The guys finished practice and showered as I returned to my office. I felt bad for ruining Lewis’ relationship, but another realization made me feel even worse. If he wasn’t willing to fuck his girlfriend, there was no way he’d be willing to…

“Mr. Flanagan,” a voice called from the closed door. It opened, revealing Lewis outside. His eyes looked a bit red from crying, but I could tell that he was trying to be tough.

“Hey, Lewis,” I said, motioning him to step inside.

“I’m sorry for missing practice,” he said, closing the door. “I just couldn’t make it today. You see—”

“It’s alright, Lewis,” I told him. “I already know what happened.”

“You know that I didn’t… well, you know.”

I nodded.

“I just feel terrible,” he told me. “I mean, I’m glad I told her no, but now I’m feeling like shit.” Lewis’ eyes got wide at the word. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to say that.”

“It’s alright, Lewis,” I said, standing up and walking around to the other side of my desk, leaning back on the surface. “I get it. You will feel like shit. That’s how it is when it comes to relationships. You get your heart broken.”

“Did that ever happen to you?”

“Plenty of times,” I said, thinking back to the first guy I had wanted to kiss, to be with, to…

“It’s just so unfair,” he said. “Everyone else gets to have sex, but I can’t."

"Have you talked to your dad about it?" I asked, thinking back to the shirtless pictures I had seen of him the night before. I started to imagine being sandwiched between them, by the tight jockstrap pushed my dick down, causing me to wince. 

"He said I did the right thing," Lewis told me. "But he also said that becase I'm upset about it, that I must be depraved, lusting after sinful things."

"You're an eighteen-year-old man," I told him. "That's just what it's like at that age. Let me tell you something, it never goes away."

"Really?"

I nodded. "Not to bring you down, but, as a man, you aren't thinking with this head," I said, pointing to my face, "as much as you are with this one," I said, pointing at my crotch. It had been a risky statement, but I saw a small smile turn Lewis's lips. 

"They all think I’m some kind of freak.”

"Who?"

"The guys on the team," he said. "Becca's been telling everyone that I'm a virgin and that I'm pathetic. Everyone is laughing at me."

“No, they aren't.”

“No one is going to want me,” Lewis said, his eyes growing red again as he fought back tears. “I’m going to die a virgin.”

“No, you won’t,” I said, standing up and reaching out to him, pulling him into a hug. Our chests were pressed together and I could feel his heart racing as he tried to manage his breathing. He felt warm against me, warmer than anyone I’d ever been near. “You’ll find someone who loves you,” I told him, his emotions calming, his face pressed against my shoulder. I could smell his skin, his hair, the cologne he wore. He smelled manly, young and strong. “Someone who wants to be with you, who… wants every part of you. Someone who… needs to have you close to them, held tight, in their arms.” My arms tightened around him, his body growing closer to mine. His breathing slowed. “Someone who… wants to feel your body—”

Lewis pushed away from me, his red eyes narrowed and looking me over. I took a step forward, but he stepped back.

“Lewis, I—”

He ran out of my office, leaving me alone and now petrified for my life. Fuck! What if he tells someone? I’ll lose my job. Tell them it was all a mistake. He's overly emotional. He misunderstood. He didn’t though. I wanted him. For years I’ve kept this part of me a secret, lying to everyone I know, to my wife most of all, and now, the first person I start to open up to, and this is what happens.

I turned to my desk and slammed my fists down on top, yelling. My heart was racing as tears filled my eyes. My life was over.

“Mr. Flanagan…”

My heart stopped. I turned slowly, finding Lewis in the doorway. “Lewis,” I said, trying to compose myself. He stepped inside. “Lewis, I’m sorry. I think that we… I mean, I think that…” He continued to walk toward me until he was standing in front of me, staring into my eyes. His were blue... a clear, vibrant blue. “Lewis, I—”

Lewis grabbed the back of my head and pulled us together, locking us into a kiss which sent my mind racing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 coming soon.

And FYI guys, I'm trying to be careful here as I'm trying to stress that there is nothing going on between an adult and someone underage. Every depiction of Lewis seen in a sexual manner is from after he turned 18 (memories, pictures, whatever). I just want to be clear. There is no sexualizing of minors in this piece or any other piece I've written or will write. 

• Like 17

great addition to the story. Now we know ho Lewis gets involved, and just how easy it will be for him to convert, and how he will attract "boys".  I was around Lewis's age when I had my first bare lover. So hot. keep up the great work

• Like 1

Alright guys, here is part 2 of Peter's perspective. Again, there is a condom used here, but that's because Peter hasn't been turned into a poz pig yet. Give him time. He'll be coming around soon enough. So will Lewis.

This is also the longest chapter I've written. I hope I've filled it with enough jerk-off material to satisfy. Enjoy. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 20: Peter takes Lewis (part 2)

I thought my legs were going to crumble beneath me as I tasted him, this man who was opening himself to me in ways no other man had done before. I could taste his tears as I was sure he could taste mine. Images of all the men I had ever wanted to kiss but had been afraid to appeared in my mind, ending with Lewis’s perfect face.

Lewis broke the kiss, staring at me. “I’m sorry,” he said.

“Don’t be,” I told him, trying to catch my breath. “Don’t ever be sorry for doing that.”

“No,” he said. “I’m sorry that I ran away. I just… I didn’t know what to do. I was so surprised.”

“I understand.”

“I mean, I’ve never…” he trailed off, looking down at his feet.

I reached out and gently caressed his arms, squeezing his muscles lightly. “It’s alright,” I said. “I haven’t either.”

“Really?”

I smiled. “I mean, I’ve wanted to since I was your age. Younger even. When I played basketball, I had a hell of a time hiding my boners in the showers. I’d see someone attractive, strong, hung,” I moved my right hand to his chin and lifted his gaze back to my eyes, “someone like you.”

A small smile turned his lips. “I’ve never thought of another guy like that,” Lewis said.

“Never?”

He shook his head.

“Well,” I started, knowing I was rocking a boat I wanted to keep from sinking, “why didn’t you run off to the principal? Why didn’t you take a swing at me? I mean, if you didn’t feel this way—”

“I didn’t say I didn’t feel this way,” he corrected. “It’s just, I’ve never thought of another guy like that.”

“Oh,” I said, my head looking down at my feet.

Lewis’s hand reached out and directed my eyes to his, a smile completing his gorgeous face. “Until now.”

I stepped back and sat on the edge of my desk, Lewis joining me. We sat silently next to each other and I felt as if I was back in high school. Yes, I was literally in a high school, but I felt as if I was young again, trying to gain the courage to speak to my crush. In some way, I was, even though I’d already kissed him.

“When you started saying all those things,” he said, “when you started saying all of that, I was scared. I knew what was happening. For a second, I wanted to run out and find someone to tell. I wanted to hit you as hard as I could. I mean, you told me to break up with my girlfriend, and now you’re hitting on me.”

“I promise that’s not why I told you to do that,” I told him, though I was wondering if there wasn’t a small part of me that had done so.

“I know,” he said. “After I left, I don’t know, something felt wrong. I felt as if I was running from something I should have been running toward. It was like every step felt cold. I thought about what you said. I thought about feeling your heart racing,” he reached out a hand and placed it on my chest. I could feel my heart quickening. “Feeling your heat, and smelling you, even through your shirt. Something in my head clicked. I don’t know what it was, but the second I came back and saw you again, I just knew what I had to do.”

I smiled, wanting to burst into tears. Never had anyone spoken about me like that, not even my wife. At times, I felt as if was a chore to be around me. I knew my wife didn’t want my around much of the time. Now, here was a young man, someone who could have anyone he wanted, but he came back for me. I leaned toward him and kissed him again, resting my palm on his cheek.

“I’m glad you came back,” I said.

“Me too,” he told me. His smile faded.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well,” he said, looking around us. “There’s a lot wrong. You’re my teacher and my coach. You’re, I don’t know, forty something?”

“I’m thirty-six,” I told him, feeling the blow.

“You’re married,” he continued. “You’ve known me since I was a kid. Plus, we go to the same church. What do you think they’d say?”

“They don’t like the idea of you fucking your girlfriend,” I told him. “I know what they’d say.”

“Aren’t you worried?”

“I’ve been keeping this a secret for a long time,” I said. “I’m not worried because I’m not planning on telling anyone. You shouldn’t tell anyone either.”

“I won’t,” he said. “I mean, all we did was kiss.”

“That’s true,” I said. I looked at him, noticing his eyes wandering over my body. Though I had observed him for a while, I was realizing that this was the first time Lewis had been looking at another man in a sexual light. I was his first. I was the one who could shape him. “Do you…” I started. “Do you want to… do something more than that?”

He stared at me, a slight fear in his eyes, mixing with a hunger I knew all too well. He nodded slowly.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“Well,” he said, eyes looking me over. “Can I, I mean, if you want—”

“Whatever you want to do,” I interrupted, “I can guarantee I want to do too.”

“Can I see what you look like?” he asked. “I mean, naked?”

Never had I imagined hearing those words, especially from another man. Yes, I had been naked in front of men before, having played sports, but now, having another man wanting to see me naked, caused a slight terror to fill me. What if he doesn’t like what I look like? What if I’m not what he likes? He doesn’t know what he likes, I reminded myself. He’s new to all of this. This is your chance to show him what he likes. “Alright,” I said, standing up from the desk. I went to my office door and closed it, locking it. I turned back to Lewis, noticing that he had been watching me as I walked away, his eyes focused on my ass. I smiled.

I first took off my shirt, revealing my hair chest, a nice coating of brown fur to show how much of a man I was. I wasn’t a muscle god, but I was strong. You could tell that I took care of myself and worked out regularly. I was proud of the way I looked. Seeing Lewis’s reaction boosted my spirits. He smiled and left the desk, eyes focused on my chest.

“You can touch it,” I said, puffing my chest out.

Slowly, Lewis reached out a hand and placed it on my chest, his fingers running through the hair and feeling my warm skin beneath.

“Wow,” he said.

“You like that?”

He nodded. “I wish I had hair like this.”

“You will,” I told him. He gave me a quizzical look. “I might have jerked off to pictures I found of you in Florida. I saw pictures of your dad.”

“Yeah, he’s hairy like you.”

“I’m sure you’ll start looking grizzly-like once you’re a bit older.” I imagined an older version of Lewis, and I could have cum just from the thought.

“I hope so,” he said, his fingers digging further into my hair. “It feels amazing.” His hand ran down to my stomach, feeling the thin layer of fat that ran over my six-pack. He stopped as his palms met the top of my pants. He looked into my eyes, the fear now gone, showing only hunger. “Can I?” he asked.

I nodded.

Lewis lowered himself to the floor, resting on his knees, his face level with my crotch. He undid my belt and then unfastened the button. His hands shook slightly, an excitement causing him to shake. Slowly, he unzipped my pants and pulled them down, revealing my boxer-briefs. He reached out for my underwear but stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I just realized what we’re doing,” he said, looking up at me. “What we’re about to do.”

“And?” I asked, fearful that he was changing his mind.

“I’m just happy,” he said.

I smiled and slipped my fingers beneath the band of my underwear and the jockstrap beneath, his own fingers joining me. Together, we lowered them down, revealing my pubic hair, my shaft, my head, and my balls, all of which held a musky smell from the compressing jockstrap. That, and I had created a significant amount of precum, some of which was matted in my bush.

Lewis stared at my dick, taking in the length, the girth, and my large testicles. I knew he had seen naked men before, but I knew he had never been this close to another man’s cock and balls. For a split second, I saw his tongue lick his lips.

“You can touch it,” I told him.

Lewis careful reached up and took hold of my dick, his fingers gently touching the warm skin. He traced the veins, the tips of his fingers gently caressing the glands. I started to grow immediately, but Lewis didn’t remove his hold. Instead, he wrapped his hand around my shaft and squeezed, causing a stream of precum to leak out.

“Are you cumming?” he asked, watching as it trailed down to the floor, a continual string of my juice.

“No,” I told him. “I produce a lot of precum. A lot of cum, too.”

“Really?”

“It’s called hyperspermia,” I said. “I make a ton more cum than most men.”

“Your wife must love that.”

“Not really,” I told him, feeling myself going limp at the thought of her. Lewis’ grip tightened again, and I started to get hard once more. “You can taste it, too,” I said.

Lewis stared at the trail of precum, eyeing the clear liquid. He leaned forward and stuck out his tongue, the tip meeting the precum and breaking the trail. It stuck to his tongue and then dripped down his chin, narrowly missing his clothes.

“It tastes good,” he said, licking his lips. “I’ve never tasted mine.”

“I’m glad you like it,” I said. “I think you should take off your clothes too. I’d hate to get anything on them.”

Lewis looked at me and nodded. He stood up and removed his shirt, revealing the body I had seen in pictures and briefly in the locker room. He was a strong young man, not a bit of hair on his chest. This made me feel strong, like the alpha. His nipples were erect, dark and the size of quarters. He tossed his shirt to the side and then undid his pants, pulling them and his boxers down to his ankles.

I had never had a clear view of Lewis’s dick before. I’d seen glimpse in the shower, but not enough to know what he looked like. While he wasn’t as long as me, his dick was thick. Porn would relate his size to a beer can. The head was smaller than the shaft, but it was a gorgeous head. He too was leaking precum, but not nearly as much as I was.

I stepped closer and reached out a hand, taking hold of his growing dick. It twitched in my hand, causing Lewis to shudder from the feeling. As I jerked him off, gaging his length, I saw his balls pulling up into his body. They weren’t the size of mine, but they hung low and were covered in hair. Once his dick was hard, I moved to his balls and held them in my palm, feeling the weight of them. Something about holding the “family jewels” of another man made me feel powerful. I knew his parents had hopes for him, wanting him to marry and pump out dozens of kids. Here I was holding that future in my hands, hoping to change the direction of his future forever.

All of these thoughts filled me with a lust I’d only ever dreamed about. As I touched him, I realized that I was the only other person, other than himself or a doctor, who had touched this part of him since he became a man. I was feeling his most vulnerable parts, and I wanted to feel even more.

I released his balls and held my hand to my nose, breathing in his scent. I could smell sweat, precum, and his own natural odor which was intoxicating.

“On your knees,” I told him.

Slowly, Lewis resumed his position on his knees, my hard cock sticking straight out at him.

“Taste it,” I told him. He stuck out his tongue again, but I stopped him. “Not my precum,” I said. “Taste my dick.”

His mouth opened, tongue extended, reaching out to my engorged dick. I knew he wouldn’t be able to take much of it into his mouth, but I didn’t care. I only wanted to feel his mouth on my skin. The head slipped inside, moving along his tongue, the tip of his teeth gently touching the shaft.

“Easy does it,” I told him, my hand reaching around his head and resting near his neck. “Don’t hurt yourself.”

His lips closed on my shaft, only a small part of my dick inside his mouth. I knew he had seen porn, most likely straight, so he had an idea of what to do. Slowly, he started to move his tongue and lap up the precum now dripping into his mouth and down his throat. I ventured a bit more of my dick into his mouth, pushing slightly. He didn’t back away and continued to attempt to suck his first dick. I watched as his Adam’s apple moved along with is slight thrusts.

Looking down at the top of his head, his lips, the same lips I had kissed not long ago, now wrapped around my cock, I knew this was what I had always wanted. This was what I had been waiting for. Almost half of my dick was in his mouth now, a motion created as his spit covered me, tongue tasting every aspect of myself. Watching him eagerly take me, tasting my cum and my cock, I knew what I wanted to do. I knew I had to fuck him. Except…

“What’s wrong?” Lewis asked, my dick leaving his mouth as I stepped away. “Was it bad?”

“No,” I told him, noticing a bit of my precum dribbling down his chin. He looked so cute on the floor, concerned, wanting me to come back to him. “It’s just… I really want to fuck you.”

“Alright,” he said, smiling.

“I don’t have…” I started, looking at his gorgeous face, lighting up at the thought of me fucking him, entering him, opening him up. “I don’t have a condom.”

“Oh,” he said. “And we need one?”

I’d always wanted to fuck without a condom, especially as the amount of cum I make makes it difficult to keep one on. I wanted to fuck Lewis, to feel his skin on mine, to bridge that gap, but I also wanted to be safe. This was his first time, so I didn’t run the risk of a disease, but still… “I’m sorry,” I said.

“Hold on,” Lewis said, jumping to his feet and running out of the office.

I waited, staring down at my cock, admiring the wetness from his mouth. Even then I couldn’t believe what was happening. Lewis had not only kissed me, but he had also sucked my dick and tasted my precum. I was living the dream of so many men who had fantasized about one of their students, hoping they could take them and teach them things not found in the classroom.

“Here,” Lewis said, entering the office and handing me a condom packet.

“Where did you get this?”

“Corey keeps a few in his locker,” Lewis told me. “He keeps them there just in case he can slip a girl in here after a game.”

“Smart kid,” I said, opening the packet. “Are you sure you want this?”

Lewis looked at me, our eyes connecting, the weight of his answer seen between us. “Yes,” he told me.

“Good,” I said, taking out the condom. I hadn’t held one of these in a long time. Though I knew I needed one, I hated the way it felt. Still, if it allowed me to fuck Lewis, I’d wear practically anything. “Get up on my desk,” I told him. “Lay on your back.”

As Lewis got into position, I slid the condom onto my dick, finding the size to be a bit snug. Still, I wasn’t going to complain.

“Like this?” he asked, his back on the surface, facing me, his legs bent.

“Almost,” I told him. “Lift your legs up. I’ve got to get a look at your hole.”

He gripped his legs and pulled them up, revealing his ass and his tight hole. While hair wasn’t seen much on the rest of his body, there was a thick collection of it around his hole. I reached out a finger and touched it, feeling Lewis’s body recoil at the touch.

“Sorry,” he said.

“It’s fine,” I told him. I slid my finger into my mouth and got it wet, returning to his hole. “I’m going to do it again.”

He nodded.

I touched his hole and ran my wet finger around the rim, pushing slightly. I didn’t want to hurt him, but I couldn’t hold back the voice telling me to shove my finger inside before shoving my dick after it. With his hole wet, I pressed my finger again, slipping inside him.

“Fuck,” Lewis gasped, body shaking, hands nearly dropping his legs.

“It’s alright,” I told him, my other hand reaching out and resting my palm on his stomach. “I’m inside. My finger is inside.”

“It feels big,” he said.

“It’ll get bigger,” I told him, looking at my dick. I worked my finger inside, moving in and out, opening him up. Each time my finger entered him all the way, I searched for his prostate, knowing it was somewhere. After a little search, his body shook and a deep groan filled the office. I had found it.

After a little while, I slipped my finger out and then spit in my hand, rubbing it over two fingers. “Two,” I said, showing Lewis. I slid both fingers inside of him, his body still shuddering but not nearly as much as before.

I watched as he closed his eyes, head tilted back, relishing the feeling of my fingers opening him. Little moans escaped his mouth, my one hand opening his hole while the other rubbed his stomach, feeling the muscles beneath. I removed the two fingers and tried a third, his ass opening larger, pulling me in. Without telling him, I added a fourth. He was loosening, his body accepting me, his moans of pleasure telling me to invade his body.

I slipped my fingers out and stepped forward, the head of my dick pressed against his hole. “Are you ready?” I asked.

Without opening his eyes, Lewis nodded, biting his lower lip.

I pressed my dick against his hole, moving gently, trying to enter just as my fingers had so easily. With a bit of added force, the head of my dick popped inside.

Lewis’s body shook, his ass pulling more of me inside him. His eyes opened wide in wonder as he looked at me, his mouth open.

I smiled. “You’re not a virgin anymore,” I told him.

Lewis smiled, tightening his grip on his legs. “You feel huge,” he said.

“I am,” I told him. I angled myself and spit on my dick, some of it hitting his hole. I pushed in again, more of my dick entering, opening him. “Let me in, baby. Let me in.”

Lewis moaned, his ass quivering, his muscles trying to pull me inside. I knew I was giving his body something it never new it wanted but always needed.

I continued to push inside, allowing him to adjust, allowing him to feel my size fill him. I wanted him to know what a real man felt like. It didn’t take long before my pubes met his ass. “I’m all the way in,” I told him, his feet meeting my shoulders. I leaned over and kissed his ankles.

Lewis opened his eyes and looked down. “Holy shit,” he said. “You’re inside me.”

“All of me,” I told him. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” he said, the slight fear from before returning. “Fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Flanagan.”

I pulled out slowly, watching until only the head remained inside. It was a beautiful sight, seeing how his body welcomed me, how it was reaching out for me to return. I pushed back in, his legs shaking, his hands losing their grip.

“Fuck,” he cried, hands reaching down to the desk and holding on tight.

His legs rested on my shoulders, moving with me as I bottomed out again. “You feel so good,” I told him, pulling out and pushing in a third time. Then a fourth. A fifth. “You’re fucking beautiful.”

“Fuck,” he moaned again, face contorted in an agony reserved for pleasure. “Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop.”

“I won’t,” I told him, my pace quickening, a rhythm starting to form. “I won’t stop. I won’t let you go.” I reached out and took his erect dick and started to jerk him off, beads of precum dripping down his shaft.

A smell permeated the air, the smell of sweaty bodies tied together, their sexual connection pouring out of their skin. I breathed deep, relishing the scent he and I created.

I didn’t know how much time had passed, but I could feel my body shaking, the exertion taking its toll. Had we been fucking for hours or only minutes? It felt like forever, but I didn’t want it to stop.

Lewis was moaning continuously, the sounds of his pleasure music to me as I changed him.

“Mr. Flanagan,” he said between strained breaths, his chest heaving. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Do it,” I told him, directing my thrusts, seeking out his prostate. “Cum for me. Cum for me, baby.” I tightened my grip on his dick as I felt it grow, his skin turning a darker red.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned, eyes closed, back arching. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Do it. Cum for me.”

“I’m cumming,” he yelled, the muscles of his body seizing, his mouth opening in a silent scream. Thick ropes of cum shot out of his dick and flew through the air, the first hitting the wall two feet from the desk, the second hitting his face, the third entering his open mouth. The rest covered his body until he was spent, leaving my hand covered.

His hole tightened around my dick, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I wanted to cum inside him, but doing so while wearing the condom felt wrong. I pulled out and took the condom off, the precum inside spattering on the floor. I grabbed my dick and started jerking off, my other hand grabbing one of his legs for support.

“I’m cumming,” I shouted, head tilted back, eyes closed, feeling the biggest orgasm of my life taking over my body. I could feel every muscle awaken as I started shooting, each burst of cum feeling as if a weight was being removed. I felt as if I couldn’t breathe, as if this orgasm was taking from me my very life. And it felt worth it.

Once the wave ended, I released my dick and grabbed Lewis’s other leg, using them to keep me from falling onto his body. I opened my eyes and saw the young man sprawled out on my desk. He was covered in cum. Not only was his cum covering his face, chest, and abdomen, but mine had been added, creating a thick pool of white all over his body. I knew I produced a considerable amount of cum, but I didn’t think I’d ever been able to cum this much. If he had been hairy, every strand would have been matted with our semen, mixing together, becoming one. I looked down and noticed some of my cum had splattered on his ass, trickles leaking down over his hole, trying to enter inside where cum belonged.

I stared at Lewis, watching as he looked down at himself, his hands releasing the desk and running through our loads. He smiled, looking at me with a wondrous glow. Never had I seen anyone look so happy to be alive. In that moment, I finally felt free.

We went to the showers and cleaned ourselves up. While we cleaned, we kissed, my hairy body pressing him against the tiled wall, my mouth sucking at his neck. I wanted to fuck him again, but I knew his parents would be wondering where he was. Once we were clean, we returned to my office and got dressed.

“How do you feel?” I asked him, buckling my belt. “Any regrets?”

“None,” he said. “I’m just glad it was with you.”

I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. I couldn’t wait to fuck him again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have one more chapter written before I may have to take a small break from posting every Sunday. I'm figuring out where the story is going and how to pull everything together that I want to do. Everything you've read took a few months to write before I posted. I hope I can work faster on the next few parts.

Also, are there any other characters you'd like to see stories told from their perspectives? Any charcter ideas you'd like to see? Let me know. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2