Cosmetic asshole surgery

Bivershole

I’m guessing there aren’t going to be many answers to this because I’m guessing - and indeed, hoping - that this isn’t something guys do on a frequent basis just for the sake of aesthetics. I could be wrong.

I can, however, enlighten you about anal surgery in a general way, having had to undergo a procedure to repair an anal fissure caused by too large an object inserted too quickly with too much force.

1. It’s surgery like any other outpatient procedure, performed under general anaesthetic. There is always a measure of risk to being put under.

2. There is, as you might expect, some pain and discomfort afterward during healing. Activity is limited at first. Diet is carefully regulated, as you cannot pass hard stools. You’ll probably need to use stool softeners at some point.

3. You’re going to be out of the buttsex game for a month, minimum - longer if you have any sense.

As you might expect, the whole process is, literally, a huge pain in the ass.

I should add that I had my surgery because an anal fissure is unbelievably excruciatingly painful, and conservative treatments had not been effective. My insurance covered it. Good luck getting an insurance company to pay for an operation to make your asshole look pretty.

• Upvote 1

Oh my!! why would you want to make your hole virginal looking?!?  My ass had had thousands of guys playing in it on top of lots of large toy plays that occurs in me nearly every day. Consequently I am stretched out, loose, and obviously sexually well used, even to the casual observer, because my asshole is really a long slit/gash. I am proud of how used and loose I am and work to get stretched out even further and enjoy even larger size and use than I already do. peaking as a guy with a loose hole and a super thick cock: tight asses are overrated and frankly uncomfortable, no matter how virginal and pretty they may look . 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

10 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Oh my!! why would you want to make your hole virginal looking?!?  My ass had had thousands of guys playing in it on top of lots of large toy plays that occurs in me nearly every day. Consequently I am stretched out, loose, and obviously sexually well used, even to the casual observer, because my asshole is really a long slit/gash. I am proud of how used and loose I am and work to get stretched out even further and enjoy even larger size and use than I already do. peaking as a guy with a loose hole and a super thick cock: tight asses are overrated and frankly uncomfortable, no matter how virginal and pretty they may look . 😉

Totally agree MuscledHorse  a well used gaping gash of a mancunt in one to be proud of.  Tight and virginal in most definitely not for me.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I'm with MuscledHorse & Damsonffpig. 

I've heard, of course, of folks getting a face lift, a tit-lift, an ass-lift, but I've never heard of anyone wanting a Hole-lift.  Frankly, I don't care how "pretty" a Hole is visually - I care that it's been used by it's owner to suck off many Cocks, and has learned it's skills.  The only Holes I don't like are those that are defended by acres of butt cheeks - so far inside the fat of the cheeks I can barely get to it.  

I don't carry a crowbar to the fuckjoints ..... 

22 hours ago, Bivershole said:

My hole as taken on some wear over the years from cock,dildos,fingers, and hemorrhoids. My hole looks puffy and wrinkly. I'd like it to to be smooth and tight looking again. What is the surgery like?Screenshot_20220622-163731.thumb.png.479dcc422284bf48117a84a5cba1bbda.png

I'd eat tf out of that.

Buddy don't. You gotta real beaut asshole. A real man's hole. I love to finger and eat a hole that's serviced 1000s of cocks. Also I love the way a thicc hole feels round my cock - milks me so fukkin good. So, be proud of your well fucked and seeded hole - it's a badge of honour!

Edited by Bokkierob
  • Like 2

On 6/23/2022 at 1:16 AM, ErosWired said:

I’m guessing there aren’t going to be many answers to this because I’m guessing - and indeed, hoping - that this isn’t something guys do on a frequent basis just for the sake of aesthetics. I could be wrong.

I can, however, enlighten you about anal surgery in a general way, having had to undergo a procedure to repair an anal fissure caused by too large an object inserted too quickly with too much force.

1. It’s surgery like any other outpatient procedure, performed under general anaesthetic. There is always a measure of risk to being put under.

2. There is, as you might expect, some pain and discomfort afterward during healing. Activity is limited at first. Diet is carefully regulated, as you cannot pass hard stools. You’ll probably need to use stool softeners at some point.

3. You’re going to be out of the buttsex game for a month, minimum - longer if you have any sense.

As you might expect, the whole process is, literally, a huge pain in the ass.

I should add that I had my surgery because an anal fissure is unbelievably excruciatingly painful, and conservative treatments had not been effective. My insurance covered it. Good luck getting an insurance company to pay for an operation to make your asshole look pretty.

Don't forget the sitz baths for the next few days afterwards.

A well used & open mancunt seems to be the choice for many Tops if anything it is there preference to a cunt that is too tight to handle big packages, so as always think twice before proceeding to an operation that will cause pain for weeks if not months. You should also bare in mind that ass muscles are exactly that muscles that need regular exercise & will return fit as a fiddle for future use.

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, manhole4use said:

A well used & open mancunt seems to be the choice for many Tops if anything it is there preference to a cunt that is too tight to handle big packages, so as always think twice before proceeding to an operation that will cause pain for weeks if not months. You should also bare in mind that ass muscles are exactly that muscles that need regular exercise & will return fit as a fiddle for future use.

That's the beauty of kegel exercises 🙂

On 6/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, Bivershole said:

My hole as taken on some wear over the years from cock,dildos,fingers, and hemorrhoids. My hole looks puffy and wrinkly. I'd like it to to be smooth and tight looking again. What is the surgery like?Screenshot_20220622-163731.thumb.png.479dcc422284bf48117a84a5cba1bbda.png

I wish my hole looked as used as that.

It's your hole, so of course you should do as you please with it.  That said...

i'm with those who think you should leave it as is.  For me, the way my hole looks now is a result of all the Men who have penetrated and bred me. i see the changes in my hole as the Signatures of the Men who have taken pleasure in having Their cock and orgasm in me. Sort of like the graffiti on a cruising bathroom stall wall: "______ was here."  Part of my psychology as a bottom is i see/feel that when a Man shapes/molds my hole, it's a form of impregnation, how He puts a part of Himself in me, and He is always a part of me  afterwards.  i don't wanna alter or get rid of any of that.