My birthday surprise

It was my 66th birthday and despite lots of action in the previous few weeks, nothing was lining up for my big day. 
Not to be discouraged I dropped my origami paddler off my boat, changed into a skimpy speedo and buckled on my inflatable life jacket pouch. Very little wind so I had a nice paddle to a sailing club booy a good distance from shore. I carefully tied my craft and paddle to the booy, stowed my life pouch on the paddlers, slipped out of my speedo and dove in for a great skinny dip. 
The only other boat on the bay was a wake board boat. They came close from time to time but I decided if they could see what I was up to and offended there was lots more bay for them to stay in. They must have passed me a half dozen times. 
After 3/4 of an hour they were gone and I decided to climb back aboard.
I was sitting on the paddler and had just gotten my feet through the leg openings of the speedo when I heard the wake board boat slowly approaching from behind me. As I panicked to try to be clothed before the boat reached me I heard a strong male voice.  "Sorry bud. Didn't mean to startle you. No need to cover for me."
There was only a handsome ginger 30ish driver on the boat. 
I tucked my cock in and said; "Well thanks, but you're pretty well covered yourself. "
"Yeah occupational hazard for a red head out here on the open water. I just came out to make sure you are OK?"
I was now holding onto the stern of his boat as he leaned over looking at me. He couldn't miss that my dick was hardening and threatening to escape my speedo.
"Looks like you could use some assistance daddy. "

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Birthday Surprise (Part 2)

Ginger; “Holy fuck man. You sure know how to give a blow job.”

Me; “I’ve got a few years experience.”

“Shit! I can’t believe you are 66.”

“66 going on 25 when it comes to my sex life”

“Fuckin A man. But it feels like I got the present not you.”

His cock seemed semi hard so I latched back on with my mouth. It began to harden instantly.

I pulled off and asked cautiously; “How soon could you go again?”

“I sometimes cum four times in a row. I’m ready to go now if you want another.”

I responded a bit bolder; “I’d love to see you out of those clothes.”

“Sure man.” And he stripped revealing a beautifully muscled body with a light blush of reddish blond hair.

“Fuck young man. You are beautiful.”

“Thanks. But it’s your birthday and I keep getting the presents.”

“I have a solution.”

“What’s that?”

“You could fuck me. An old man’s birthday fuck from a straight dude.”

“Fuck, no way man. I’m straight. I don’t do dudes.”

“Ok, then I’ll blow you again.”

“Damn. That’s not fair to you.” He checked the bay to see there was no one else out. “Fuck, when will I get this chance again? Bend over that seat, let me see your hole.”

I wasted no time and to my surprise his mouth was instantly on my hole. He was filling my ass with spit. I swear he even stuck his tongue in a few times. When he pulled off he checked a compartment in the dash. “Shit old man, I don’t have any condoms.”

“All the better birthday present for me.”

“Shit man, are you kidding? You’ll take my cock raw?”

“Prefer it that way.”

“Again, I get the present!” he exclaimed and his raw cock was teasing my hole. “Are you sure pops?”

“Oh yeah!”

I kept breathing deeply and he eased inside. I was amazed to feel this straight young stud’s raw cock working into me.

“Fuck pops, you’re taking this like a pro.”

“I told you I’m not a virgin.” I laughed.

He started gently fucking me. Long slow, deep strokes. I enjoyed these for some time before I encouraged. “I may be old, but you can treat me rougher than this.”

His pace and strength picked up but was still a bit lack luster.

“Harder”

“Really”

“Fuck me son!”

“You asked for it daddy!” and he started pounding away. The slapping sound was intoxicating.

“I’m getting ready to pull out and shoot. You want it on your back or down your throat again?”

“Breed me kid. Don’t pull out. Shoot inside.”

“Are you fucking crazy? Argh …. Fuuucckk … breeding you old man. Happy Birthday.”

He shot deep in my ass and then collapsed on my back until he caught his breath.

“Fuck man. That was awesome. I’ve never been able to shoot in someone before. Biggest orgasm of my life.”

“Thank you son.”

Again, I’m getting the gift. How can we make this right?”

“Well, I could fuck you young man. You could give me your virgin cherry hole.”

“You are fuckin crazy you old [banned word]!”

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Birthday  Surprise (Part 3)

I chuckled; “Nice label son.”

Ginger; “Well how could you suggest that? I’m straight you old fucker!”

“You asked what you could do to make it right. Instead of giving me a birthday gift you felt you were receiving the better deal. I’m glad you feel that way and fucking you seemed like the next logical step. Wouldn’t you agree?”

“Well, I guess I follow your logic, but no way, you’re not sticking anything up my ass especially your cock!”

“Okay. I understand. There was no harm in me asking, or no harm intended.”

“Fuck, why are you so nice old man?”

“Don’t know, actually I’m not so sure I am, I’m clearly being pretty selfish. I just want as much sex as I can get with your gorgeous ginger body.”

“Maybe if you just rimmed my hole?”

“Sure, your turn to bend over the seat.”

His rose bud hole winked at me and he moaned the moment my tongue lapped around the edges. I knew he said rim, but I couldn’t help but tongue fuck him while I was at it. His moans of pleasure egged me on.

“Fuck old man, you are fantastic!”

I kept up the tongue fuck and added a finger, now and then spitting in my phlegm.

“Shit yeah, that feels great!”

I added a second, and soon a third finger. His hole stretched out with each digit I added. As I added the fourth finger he moaned.

“You’re making me your bitch old man. Next thing you’ll ask to fist my virgin ass.”

“I can if you want, your ass seems hungry.”

“Fuck, I never dreamt something so painful could feel so God dammed good! Just try your thumb.”

I didn’t need encouragement.

“OH …. God …. Fuck!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“NO, fuck, what am I saying? Yeah, you gotta stop.”

“I don’t have to.”

“Yes you do, pull out now.”

So, I pulled my digits out of his ass.

“Fuck that feels so cold now, and it’s so hungry for something else. I’m so fuckin horny right now.”

I penetrated his gaping hole with the head of my hard eight inches.

“Oh yeah! That’s better.”

I pushed about a quarter more of my raw cock in.

“Oh fuck! Amazing.”

He joined in by pushing back with my next shove. I was now balls deep.

“Argh! Wow, it just gets better and better … um … awe … wait … what the fuck man? What are you doing?”

“I’m getting ready to fuck you, what did you think I was doing?”

“I know, but where’s the condom?”

“We already established there are none on the boat.”

“Fuck you ass hole pull out, get that out of me!”

I immediately did as instructed.

“Wow, not so fast.”

“Can you make up your mind?”

“Damn, Fuck, Shit … no I can’t. You’ve got me  so fuckin horny and my ass just feels so bloody empty and hungry ”

“Do you want my hand back?”

“No! I need your fuckin cock man. But I can’t take it raw!”

Reaching around him I grabbed his erection sliding a finger over his leaking piss slit. “Looks like this head knows what you want. Let’s test it. Let’s see if it wants my raw cock in your ass?” His cock got even harder in my hand and a small spurt of precum burst from his slit. “Feels like it knows what you want, do you want me to try another test?”

“Awe, fuck no! Yeah. Just a little more. ”

I penetrated his hole with my raw cock head. Once again, his hard dick spasmed. “Test seems clear to me.”

“You fucker … I need you balls deep.”

“You know I’m raw? You want it Bareback?”

“No I don’t want it bareback but we’ve gone to far … shove your God damn cock into me.” He pushed fully back onto me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Birthday Surprise (Part 4)

"You need to tell me what you want, what you need?"

"Just fuck me old man! I can’t believe my words, but this just feels too good. Fuck my ass, but for God’s sake don’t cum.”

So, fuck him I did. He enthusiastically met everyone of my forward thrusts with a backward thrust of his own. The harder and more forceful I got the more he reciprocated. I was amazed that I hadn’t cum yet and unsure of how much longer I could hold off. He continued to fully participate unquestioningly.

“I’m getting close son …. I …”

“No, don’t cum” He panted. “I’m almost there … keep fucking me … ‘till I cum.”

“Shit … I … better … pull ou ….”

“No don’t, just  … oh fuck ... cum in me … breed me …”

We were both blasting away. Me deep in his ass, him into my hand and all over the seat.

I collapsed on his back, and it took us both a full three minutes to regain our senses.

“You fuckin old codger. You just raped me bareback and flooded my hole.”

“You asked for it.”

“Yeah, I guess I did. Happy Birthday daddy. Fuck! Why does it feel like I’m getting all the presents?”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4