Cunt: pre-loaded or dry?

sleazebot

Spit and shove when I wanna punish a dude's hole but I really get off in a pre-spermed hole. The feeling of sliding into a freshly seeded hole is amazing - I love to feel the previous top's load slicking up my cock and giving me a silky smooth ride in the sub's hole.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Nothing like baby oil to shred the condom. It feels so great when the rubber just disintegrates

I'm not a chaser - i am on Prep. But there is not much sexier than a torn or melting condom.

I had on several cruising occasions (Parking, sauna, cinema) That the gay ass that wanted to be fucked by me gave me a condom. I Always did put it on but made sure that my cock was fully slippery and I never pull the condom completely over my shaft. So when starting fucking a lot of times the ass opening/muscle of the ass that I was fucking pulled with every stroke the condom back/of my cock. Sometimes it got stuck behind my knob but after a bit of heavy fucking/moving my cock up and down the condom would slide of and I would be bare fucking... pretending that I did not notice or feel that the condom was gone. And after breeding the ass and sliding out I was of course very much surprised. On occasions the guy that I fucked slid his hand over my cock during fucking and made sure that he slid it towards my knob so it would come off. Clearly fake Intension towards me as if he only fucked safe.... but in reality loved to be fucked BB. And I have had several times that the ass that I fucked with a condom..... rammed his ass over my cock clearly with the Intension to rip the condom so he would be fucked bare at the end. When ever that happend I always.... behaved like a unknowing saint 🕳️ 😛 and let it happen........

So a lot of times the asses that I fucked with condom and bred at the end had a condom stuck up there ass  and had to pull it out.

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/13/2022 at 5:34 PM, sleazebot said:

Another guys load up there to use as lube

I rarely fuck but a freshly creamed hole can make me want to fuck and breed the hole. Apart from the excitement of churning a load and adding a new one, I like the idea that it's a hole free of shit after having been pounded and bred. One of the reasons I don't fuck is because I'm afraid of getting shit in my cock. Shit and sex don't mix for me.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom during my conversations with a top I had the question asked if I have been playing lately.

When I tell them I just left from a meet. Then the following may happen. 

I have had tops asking me if im dripping.  When i say yes they get excited and tell me to come over fast! 

I have had some tops tell me no, if I was just used. Weird?

Or  They tell me to douch myself clean before I come over.

I like the come over fast guys! That means they are going to be fun..

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:05 AM, over8nycbk said:

pre load ideally 2 for lube sake but one large load is great. more the better but the bottom needs to understand how milk and massage cock with excellent pussy control. @fatbottom Silicone lube and real cum feel very different and have a different consistency. water based lube might be close but it doesn't have the creaminess of real cum and our ccocks can feel it. also if someone just puts lube up his as and i slide in think he's been pre loaded....his ass will feel like he hasnt been fucked....it wont be relaxed loose beat up a little but still hungry. if i see pussy lips that always a good sign.  i still use spit with pre load but bottoms when really horny get wet down there anyway....another favorite....already make ass lube so hungry for cock. you got a nice fat ass man.

Hey, thanks for the perspective of a top stud. When I go to the baths I like to walk around lubed because I'm assuming tops don't want a dry butt. But, that automatically cancels-out the probability of getting eaten out, though. But, on the occasion that I do get loaded up, I leave it in there for the next guy, just in case he's into that sort of thing. Plus, I'm really starting to like that feeling of having a creamy butt! Even I can definitely tell the difference between lube and cum in there. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I rarely fuck but a freshly creamed hole can make me want to fuck and breed the hole. Apart from the excitement of churning a load and adding a new one, I like the idea that it's a hole free of shit after having been pounded and bred. One of the reasons I don't fuck is because I'm afraid of getting shit in my cock. Shit and sex don't mix for me.

Mmm you should try fucking my arse then. Always squeaky clean with lots of careful prep and guaranteed to be sticky and messy with 100% spunk 😜

When I'm hosting a hotel party guys want me loaded up first...no problem as I'll go to the Vault 139 or a sauna and whore my ass out...I get the cock and cumload that I crave and the party guest who arrives first gets a sloppy hole.

On 8/14/2022 at 4:14 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

Given those choices, I'd pretty much have to rank them in reverse order!

In my ideal world, every bottom I fuck would already have many other loads in him! But if he only had one guy's load(s) in him, that would be fine too. Otherwise, I prefer an experienced hole that I can rim good, spit on my dick and work it in. If the guy is pre-lubed, I probably won't rim him (hate the taste of most lubes), but will still fuck him. A dry cunt is last on my list all day every day. It's not that I won't fuck it if it's presented. It's just not my favorite type of hole to fuck.

There’s no better feeling in the world than a guy pushing his cock easily into your pre-loaded arse.   Spunk dripping out as it makes way for another hard dick 😜

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, faggotcumsewer said:

When I'm hosting a hotel party guys want me loaded up first...no problem as I'll go to the Vault 139 or a sauna and whore my ass out...I get the cock and cumload that I crave and the party guest who arrives first gets a sloppy hole.

I got up to 50 guys lined up now to breed this arse at hotel in London on 2nd Sept - and nearly all of them want to be fucking a sloppy cum filled hole.  Luckily my Top mate who’s staying and playing throughout will be the first and last to dump his load 😋

• Like 1

As either a top or a bottom I prefer a hole that has a fresh load or two deep inside but is dry on the outside...that way I get the best of both worlds...too much lube or cum, by design limits the friction, and I enjoy the friction...had a buddy for awhile that liked being pounded dry, the drier the better for him...only once did I have to stop and spit because it was too much friction...but at the end of the day as long as the hole is super clean and hungry I'll breed it...

On 8/13/2022 at 5:51 PM, Davidc said:

Other guy / or guys loads

Heaven is a cumdump loaded and loose

I totally agree.  There's nothing hotter than finding a cumdump with an ass loaded up with cum from multiple guys,  the more the better.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2022 at 6:34 PM, sleazebot said:

Question for those who Top.  When you’re using a slut, do you prefer:

A dry cunt

A lubed hole

Spitting and shoving it in

Another guys load up there to use as lube

A complete overflowing mix of spunk to slide in 

Or something else? 😋

Fucking love cummy holes. That one.