My boy and I had a three-day weekend and decided to get away from our stifling apartment. We used our frequent flier miles to fly to South Beach for the weekend. He's been whoring out his asshole for a little over a year now, and has taken countless POZ loads. Sharing his sweet pussy with strangers really gets both of us off, especially when they may be POZ.

We arrived at our hotel, checked in, unpacked, and showered. Before changing into our trunks, I ate his ass for a long while and lubed it up just in case anyone should want a piece of it. We hopped in the rental car and headed north to a gay beach I had read about online. There were other guys around, all clothed, shit, but lots of space between people sitting in the sand. We staked out our spot and raced to the water. As soon as we were waist deep, I kissed my boy all over, stuck my hands in his shorts, and started fingering his hole. After splashing around for a few minutes, we returned to our towel to relax. I suggested my boy hop out of his trunks and relube just in case the seawater had washed it out. He grinned wickedly.

He reached into his bag and pulled out the lube, as well as a big dildo he likes to use to loosen his hole up before parties. Although I kept my shorts on, my cock was already hard and I knew there would be a wet spot seeping through the nylon as I began to ooze precum. With my boy on his back, fingering his hole and teasing it with the tip of the dildo, I kept an eye out for guys who might want in on this.

After a few minutes, an older balding greek-looking guy with a furry chest and a bit of a belly hanging over his speedos approached. His jaw dropped. As he got closer, he slowed down. We're never picky about who gets their cock in my boy's hole, so my boy kept up the show. The guy stopped and pulled down his shorts enough to show a tiny cock with even tinier balls. He walked closer and knelt down. I reached for his dick, and I guess it freaked him out. As soon as I wrapped my hand around his dick, he came instantly. I scooped his load up in my hand as he snapped the waistband up over his pitiful little dick and ran away. Oh well. More free lube, the best kind. I pulled the dildo out of my boy's hole and slicked it up with the geek guy's cum and shoved it back it.

My boy kept his show on as I worked my dick through my shorts. After what seemed like hours, a real hottie in long board shorts strolled into view. He was tanned with wavy brown hair and a bit of curly chest hair spread across his wide pecs. I though, damn, a fine body like that and he's hiding most of it with those long shorts! He slowed down as he passed by, smirked, and kept walking. Another one got away. By now, my dick was aching to cum. I slipped off my shorts, rolled my boy over onto his knees and started eating out his hole. As I was about to slide in, out of the corner of my eye, I saw that our stud had returned. I repositioned myself to slide my cock into my boy's slobbering mouth. I leaned forward and spread my boy's asscheeks, inviting the handsome stranger to dive in.

The stranger got down on his knees and spit onto his fingers, then inserting one then two in my boy's stretched hole. The stranger fumbled with the laces on his boardshorts until they were loose enough to pull his impressive uncut cock out. He pulled his fingers out of my boy's hole and spit again, lubing up his cock. He slid in slowly as my boy moaned on my dick. With each thrust, the stranger picked up his pace and with each thrust, the shorts fell lower and lower around his hips. I could now see his beautiful hairy balls slapping against my boy's slutty ass.

The stranger hadn't spoken a word, and seemed to be having a good time. He slid all the way in and then paused. He looked up at me, his gorgeous green eyes filled with lust. He asked, with a sexy indeterminate European accent, “Are you certain you are okay with this? Can I give him my cum?” “Hell, yes!” I replied. By then the stranger's boardshorts were puddled around his knees. My boy was backing up now to meet each raw thrust. I saw a red cross on the stranger's right thigh. “Swiss?,” I asked. “Yes. And POZ.” Fuck yeah. That's what I like!!!!

My boy pulled his velvety lips off of my cock and swung his head around to catch a glimpse of this sexy Swiss stud for the first time and began pleading, “Please give me your load. Please. Please.” The stranger didn't respond with a word, but picked up his pace, working his dick all the way in, then pulling almost all the way out, then slamming forward. Over and over and over. Finally, with beads of sweat running down his beautiful chest, he lunged forward and groaned. I knew he was planting a toxic load deep in my boy's raw vulnerable hole. I couldn't help from cumming instantly. My load landed all over my boy's face and in his gaping mouth as he fisted his own hardon, spurting his juice all over the towel beneath him.

The stranger smiled and pulled up his shorts over his sticky still-hard cock, said “Thank you,” and simply walked away. I dove into my boy's sticky pussy, puffy and red from its abuse. I fingered out a bit of cum, lapped it up onto my tongue, spun my boy around, and kissed him, passing the stranger's POZ cum into his mouth. I was tempted to go back for more, but wanted to leave some to simmer up there, keeping him loose and slick for more action, just in case.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

Nice! Got my hole all moist and twitchy. Swiss guys turn me on. I was in Zurich two years ago and hooked up with a Swiss stud who I cruised in a park near my hotel. He told me upfront he was poz. I begged him to breed me, and he rewarded me with two creamy loads deep up my fuckhole.

Such a lucky boy... I've always wanted a life partner mainly a top man who wants me to be a slutty cumhole of a boy and who would actively search out poz men to see them cum inside me...making me the perfect cumhole slut boi. And I'm still searching for that special man too.

• 3 years later...