I Love Sucking My White Neighbor’s Cock

BootyBoy

I love sucking my neighbor’s white cock.  And his was a gorgeous pinkish white 9" curved beauty, as was his beautiful pale ginger hair body. I can only speak for myself. As a self-respected black man, who has no problem admitting he loves sucking white cock? I dropped to my knees and then like a cock hungry whore, I proceeded to licked and sucked my neighbor’s cock, licked his fat hairy balls, and rimmed the sexiest white ass I ever saw. But when he fucked me, it was fucking incredible! It was so damn good that I had an orgasm without stroking myself.

Then Saturday morning I woke alone, I felt my anus throb and then a wetness in my underwear. I went to the bathroom and I had cum all over my cock and seeping out my asshole.
Damn, I was hooked, I called my neighbor and begged him to come back to my apartment that evening, he only lives 3 doors from me. As instructed, I waited for him naked on my knees, hands locked behind my head. My door was unlocked when he entered. He also left the door open for a brief minute, allowing others to easily see me if they passed by. Thankfully no one did.

To prove his dominance over me, my neighbor first gripped my head, than he began wiping and slapping my face and lips with his cock. It was very demeaning as well as humiliating but a huge turn on as well. My neighbor now showed no respect toward me. Yet, I was still so turned on. As he used me for a few hours, he called me every racial degrading name there is. I wasn’t at all upset. Its all so very true. I was and still am a Lover of My Neighbor’s Big White Cock.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

FUCK!

That was so hot.

I suck my friend's cock all the time.

He'll text that he's coming over for a quick"blow-and-go".

He'll walk in with his zipper undone and his cock out hard and ready.

He'll walk over to me and I'll suck his cock hands free.

I suck.

He cums.

I swallow.

He leaves.

Nothing said between us.

On 9/1/2022 at 7:56 AM, bottombull said:

I love sucking my neighbor’s white cock.  And his was a gorgeous pinkish white 9" curved beauty, as was his beautiful pale ginger hair body. I can only speak for myself. As a self-respected black man, who has no problem admitting he loves sucking white cock? I dropped to my knees and then like a cock hungry whore, I proceeded to licked and sucked my neighbor’s cock, licked his fat hairy balls, and rimmed the sexiest white ass I ever saw. But when he fucked me, it was fucking incredible! It was so damn good that I had an orgasm without stroking myself.

Then Saturday morning I woke alone, I felt my anus throb and then a wetness in my underwear. I went to the bathroom and I had cum all over my cock and seeping out my asshole.
Damn, I was hooked, I called my neighbor and begged him to come back to my apartment that evening, he only lives 3 doors from me. As instructed, I waited for him naked on my knees, hands locked behind my head. My door was unlocked when he entered. He also left the door open for a brief minute, allowing others to easily see me if they passed by. Thankfully no one did.

To prove his dominance over me, my neighbor first gripped my head, than he began wiping and slapping my face and lips with his cock. It was very demeaning as well as humiliating but a huge turn on as well. My neighbor now showed no respect toward me. Yet, I was still so turned on. As he used me for a few hours, he called me every racial degrading name there is. I wasn’t at all upset. Its all so very true. I was and still am a Lover of My Neighbor’s Big White Cock.

I love older white daddy cock.  I'm. Bottom Latino 

On 9/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, bottombull said:

And I love black cock ad a white man. I love being used  by my friend too.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, bottombull said:

Screenshot_2022-03-14-09-15-09.thumb.png.c60fd890abc3101f70215f08ac3f7880.png

• 4 weeks later...