Anyone else feel sluttier when they swallow cum rather than taking a load up the ass?

mattg

I do feel sluttier doing the blowjob, but in my case swallowing the cum isn't what ups the slutty factor, but the cum leaking from my mouth. The cum, the spit, really the messy byproducts of the blowjob oozing down my skin get me going. If it was a particularly brutal blowjob with hands-on-head skull fucking action, all the better.

So I've been reading responses for a few days - and I can't really say either is more slutty than the other:  both equal halves of the whole in my book (in slut-quotiency).  I do like to eat Holes more, but - I don't feel sluttier, just more  - - - oh, what's the right word - - - satisfied, I guess?

About the same either way for me. I love sucking a clean cock, feeling the cum in my mouth and swallowing it down equally as much as a guy shooting a load up my arse. One doesn't feel more slutty than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I've not yet sluttily swallowed any freshly-spurted squirts of semen-syrupy sex-sweet cum-cream nor felt highly ticklish parts of my inner body only my proctologist was no stranger to being decadently dick-dew drenched as of yet, I strongly suspect I'd feel the sexiest when I was cumming while feeling my tight little fuck-hole being passionately fucked in the ever-popular missionary position so that intimately-intense facial interaction was still on the menu of available options when either of us eventually crosses that orgasmically sweet finish line, whether such a thing occurs at the end of a prolonged session of balls-deep pussy-ass-stretching bareback-blissful cunt-slit-flooding butt-fucking or conversely materializes lickety split.

ME1.jpg

I think that sucking another man’s cock and swallowing his seed is the ultimate form of submission.  While I love being fucked, it feels so good that it’s more about my pleasure than his.  Give me a man that fucks my face, dumps a huge load down my throat, and wipes his dick off in my hair any day.  I feel used and slutty.

I feel the most slutty when one guy is blowing his load down my throat while another is blowing his load up my ass.

Edited by CumdumpDad

My status as a slut isn’t a feeling; I am a slut. I am always a slut. Even when I’m not serving up my holes to strangers for their use and abuse, I am a slut. It’s in my DNA. It’s my raison d’etre.  

Now, when I am serving it up for men, taking it up the ass or down my throat — I’m just as much of a slutty cumwhore. Of course, best option is taking it in both holes at the same time (preferably with two men penetrating my cunt, another fucking my throat, and a bunch more men lined up and waiting their turn to slide in and dump their seed in my wrecked sloppy holes).  

Doesn’t  matter which holes gets loaded. I’m a means to the end for any top to use. I can honestly said I feel to same way if I’m swallowing or getting bred. I’m there for the top his toy;his choice anyway he wants to use me. As long as I get his load.

it happens sometimes when totally stoned and poppered after loads of cum in pussy  i let my open ass leaking and put cum mixed with ass  juice in a glass ; then i put it in mouth and swallow after 1 or 2 minutes , this is heaven😍👽🦂