Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

I sucked a guy off on the top deck of an old Routemaster night bus being driven through Ealing Broadway one night. I remember he'd just delivered his load and had to zip up quickly as we beard the conductor coming up the stairs.

• Like 3

Parks, cars, bars, theaters, libraries, college classrooms, alleys, driveway of house on a well lighted suburban street, washrooms, the back of church sanctuary once (not during a service), and on a bus during an 8th grade field trip (I've only enacted the last 2 with a girl). So many places to choose from over the last almost 40 years.

Edited by NWUSHorny

Alleyway just off a gay street (full of gay bars) at night. Both sucking and getting a sucked. On the subway. Cruising in public parks at night. If I’m in the moment I’d probably even do the whole broad daylight sucking at something like Folsom or a gay beach. 

• Like 1

I give my friend roadhead a lot.

I've sucked his cock on rooftops,alleys,abandoned buildings,off hiking trails,in thick brush as people walked past no knowing.

I’ve blown guys many times in front of other guys at an ABS ( which is hot when they are jerking off as they watch you suck cock), but truly public…that would be the time I blew a guy in the middle of a large lawn area at a public park in the broad daylight.  

Love public fun. I've sucked guys off (and fucked) in theaters and bookstores and cruising areas, in public parks, and bathrooms, and in the back of bars, on a ferris wheel and on dark rides, in their cars and on roof tops, on a billboard platform at night, on beaches and in storefronts, on the train coming back from Oktoberfest, in a glass elevator, on a  train platform, at the top of a fire rescue tower in a national park....   I'm a whore and have been for a long time. <oink>

• Piggy 1