Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

as a total exhibitionist whore and a shameless cocksucker I have a few good options. on the dance floor of a few clubs, on the street (sidewalk lol) during the day, including a couple streets right downtown, in the open on the couch and bed at high school house parties and even out on the street during the pride parade

On 10/3/2022 at 3:12 PM, coastalbender said:

Public restroom at park. It had a trough urinal, no partitions, no privacy. Lots of old men, and me just barely getting pubic hair. So, always had an audience that insisted on taking their turn with the boy's mouth.

sounds a lot like my grade 9 sluttyness lol

Received. Folsom/Dory alley street fairs from 2010-2014 in broad daylight in front of the swarms of people. Fucked bareback too. Lots of people filming with their phones. The dudes working the crowd for the fiat would warn me to stop in order to not be thrown out, but once they were out of sight, I was right back to getting blown.

On one of those rare occasions I was free to try to hook up with someone from the apps a few years ago, this guy was giving me the roundabout on where to meet him. I had already drove to a few places around the neighborhood and was getting frustrated. Then somehow I ended up at the Food4Less which only had a small bathroom with one urinal and a single stall. I went into the stall and didn’t lock it and started edging waiting for the guy. Then some guy walks in and sees me and just comes over and shoved his cock in my mouth and I obliged and he blew his load in my mouth. Very hot! Turns out it wasn’t even the guy I was trying to meet with lol!

• Like 2

On 10/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

I love sucking cock in public! The most public blowjobs I give a lot are the ones at a gas station with a rest area. Sucking truck drivers just between two parked trucks. I have swallowed gallons of cum there 😉

man I fucking love truckers. I had a fuck buddy (Doug) a few years ago (2018/2019) who drove from Scotland to London and back 3 or 4 times a week (roughly 14 hour round trip with no stops) and occasionally took the Eurostar to Paris or brussels.  I would come along whenever I had time off work. id get a train to meet him in Glasgow we would park up and start the trip by hopping in the sleeper cab to suck each other and he would usually fuck me hard and shoot his cum deep inside me sometimes he would quickly pull out and slide a butt plug in so his cum is kept inside me. not a particularly big plug but fit like a hand in a glove and was shaped like a small dildo instead of the normal chess piece looking plug.

after cleaning up I would often wear a pair of panties and sometimes tights or thigh high stripy socks with a pair of tall red  doc martens boots and a sleeveless T or vest while we drove and putting on sweats when we stopped for food or petrol etc. the outfit was picked by him btw

we would hit up rest stops, laybys, car parks and cruising spots across the UK, we would find guys on grindr, random guys at rest stops, other truckers and people Doug knew already. 

we used to hook up with each other or with other guys sometimes teaming up to service a top guy, other times Doug would just watch, sometimes it was Doug and a top using me together and sometimes meeting another couple. we used to hook up in the sleeper cab, the guys car, between lorries, behind buildings, dark far away spots in car parks with no cctv and wooded areas near car park etc. and every once in a while id give him road head.

had a lot of fun over the course of a year including a very memorable trip to berlin. unfortunately the fairly small company he worked for didn't survive the covid lockdowns and not been able to meet often since then 

• Like 1

not THE most public but had a boyfriend who used to get me to suck his cock in the backseat of the care while his parents were in the front and they fully knew what we were doing and would even ask us to “save it till we get indoors sluts”. people in other cars couldn’t believe it whenever the saw lol he also let his sister watch me suck his cock in his room a bunch of times. she even watched him fuck me. his parents both saw that a few times too (walking past his room)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Was cruising the other night in a car park off a main A road. Ended up sucking this older guy between our two cars. There were a couple other cars around but I didn't see anyone else and figured the guy would alert me if anyone was coming so I enjoyed my mouth full. It wasn't until I heard steps going past us that I realised someone got a full view of me on my knees with a cock in my mouth. So much for the heads up mate, and the load.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a buddy that I would hook up with from time to time, and we usually met at a park that was about halfway between our two houses. It was always at night, but there were always other cars there. We had a rule that I had to be totally naked anytime we hooked up. It didn’t matter where we were. It meant that one time I had to walk naked from my car parked on the street to the front door of his house. Anyway we would trade blowjobs at the park. He liked to give me facials and I would always drive home with his cum on my face. 

• Like 1

My friend and I were on the NYC subway in the mid 70’s, we were in our mid teens, summer, wearing short shorts, most of our stuff was showing, had him stand up and sucked him off in a fairly crowded car. People were shocked, we didn’t care!

Was at a bathhouse in Las Vegas. I think it was called the Apollo. I was wandering around and noticed a large group of guys gathered around in the large steam room. I moved in closer to see what was going on and there was a guy on his knees sucking cocks in a circle.  As I was looking at the action I felt a hand on my ass rubbing my right ass cheek. I pushed back against the hand slightly and then I felt another hand on my other ass cheek. Before I knew it I had hands all over me and I was being coaxed to my knees and I was sucking and stroking cocks circled around me. Lost count on the cocks I sucked but I did get a few loads down my throat and a few on my body. Was an awesome time!

• Like 2

On 10/2/2022 at 5:52 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

The Garden Center of a Wal-Mart supercenter, during my shift.

Wow. Please add context. How it came to be, etc.  and how did you avoid the Walmart cameras?