How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

camelblue

I have LOVED swallowing cum since I started sucking cock. if you wanna feel what it physically feels like try something I learned in grade 8. fry an egg but keep the yolk runny, cut the white parts off so the yolk is separate, put the yolk in your mouth on your tongue and then squeeze the yolk so all the warm, runny yolk bursts open into your mouth. it really feels like having a guy bust his nuts in your mouth, minus the squirting. drinking cum is fun and not really an option for any true cocksucking faggot. plus it shows tops what a cumhungry bottom I am. plus, once its in your mouth, on your tongue, why bother spitting it out. and I find that guys like to see how eagerly cocksuckers take their cocks, cum and piss.

I've never, ever had a load of cum that was too big for me.  And I've always swallowed every drop starting with the first cock that I've sucked.  As far as taste goes I swear that all cum tastes similar and all cum tastes great.  I like it best when I'm kneeling and the feeder is standing or sitting so I can control how much of his cock is in my mouth as he's cumming, which usually is just the head or end of his cock.  I like to collect his cum in my mouth and when he's done I pull back, hold the cum in my mouth to savor it and at long last I swallow.  I enjoy the after-taste, too.

Only once did I have a guy overfill my mouth...hyperspermia type thing.  He came like he was pissing, as each jet empties out like a stream.  

It would have been one thing had he warned me ahead of time, but he did not, so it took me by surprise and I couldn't do anything but gag on it.  I mean, had I been able to properly prepare myself, I'd have tried to gulp it down as it was flowing - not what I usually do which is let it gather in my mouth before I drink it like a shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Only once did I have a guy overfill my mouth...hyperspermia type thing.  He came like he was pissing, as each jet empties out like a stream.  

It would have been one thing had he warned me ahead of time, but he did not, so it took me by surprise and I couldn't do anything but gag on it.  I mean, had I been able to properly prepare myself, I'd have tried to gulp it down as it was flowing - not what I usually do which is let it gather in my mouth before I drink it like a shot.

thats hot. yeah keeping the whole load in your mouth is a great way to really taste the guys cum, which is perfect for us cum lovers. but sometimes I like to shove the guys cock straight down my throat to the balls so he can fire his load straight down my throat. straight guys really enjoy that. plus I feel like it makes me seem more like a cum receptical than a cocksucking faggot. my older brother taught me that move.