Counting loads as a cumdump.

Latinbtm9764

On 10/22/2022 at 6:30 AM, Latinbtm9764 said:

What are some of the ways you guys confirm you had a load dump inside you. I, in the past at a sex club will ask a guy when he pulls out and seems like he's done; "Hey, you finished inside me?" "Did you make a deposit?" More often then not they tell me no. But I also feel awkward asking them, I've only recently been curious about keeping count. Before, I wouldn't bother. If I left the party or club and was dripping cum or not, but remember the amount of men that fucked me, that was enough for me. Now though, I want to break records and in order to do that, I have to keep count.  That's why my first goal is to hit double digits. I've probably have hit double digits in the past but no confirmation, so I'll start fresh. Even though knowing that in the past I've had at least 5 to 8 loads in a night easily.  So my question to you Cumdumpster, besides using a marker, what do you guys do or say before or after, maybe even during. to help you confirm a load has been given at a sex club or party?

Great question and I agree with what you say. Sometimes the guys just walk away, but at other times it's a bit awkward asking, especially if you're somewhere like a darkroom, where having a conversation is basically not the done thing. Some guys cum without making any sound, but others are noisy as fuck. 

On Sunday I had 8 raw fucks, but I'm not sure if i had one load in me or three. It was great to be fucked so many times, but I really want to get the load count up. The one that I knew for sure was such a big load it started dripping down my leg before he'd even pulled out. Mind you, it's fair to say I was pretty well open by then :-).   

Sometimes in a good group fuck, it just isn’t feasible to keep count, even with the marker pen system you are suggesting, @apollobchbttm. There’s just too much going on: one top pulls out, and another goes straight in… then another, and then another… or is that the first guy coming back for a repeat visit, and did the second guy actually cum? I’ve got my head down, so I can’t actually see anything… I suppose I could turn round and ask, but I don’t want to pause the action, and oh- now I can’t, as there’s a cock in my mouth…

I used to get frustrated by it, but I’ve learned how to just enjoy the ride, and not get too caught up on exactly how many cocks/loads I’ve scored by the end of the session.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

You're right Spunkie. I went to sauna yesterday and took around 8 different cocks ( more fucks as a couple of tops came back for 2nds) but only 2 loads (I was told I'd been loaded at the time. The loads were from the same top).

So it is better to calculate loads on a conservative basis than one fuck=one load.

On that calculation,  I'd be dripping cum from the first 5 minutes yesterday and you'd soon run out of available tops as a lot leave once they cum.

Almost a carbon copy of me on Sunday 

Hard to find a willing person to act as a host if you don’t have a partner or FB. But if one can a host may be able to keep tract for you. One last word on the marker system mentioned earlier. You definitely right there was no way I could keep tract especially when the action ramped-up. But I got to say there is nothing hotter then after the fuck action is done. Standing up as the loads stream down your leg and staring into a mirror and seeing the tally marks. Now that’s what a cum pig looks like to me!

I'm firmly in the "give up trying to count" camp. If a heavy cummer breeds you first, especially in a public setting, you are probably overestimating the number of loads subsequent fuckers have given you.

When I'm topping in a public setting, I fuck holes I don't cum in all the time. If we start obsessing over this, then tops might start faking orgasms.

And I agree with the earlier comment that most guys deny breeding your hole if you ask, especially if he fears any subsequent questions. Let's not start conducting interviews after you just took my raw dick.

• Upvote 2

On 11/4/2022 at 4:36 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I'm a bit of a slut, and prefer to play at sex clubs or orgies, so to be completely honest, I don't always even remember exactly how many cocks have been in my hole or how many holes I have fucked.

I'm with you. I knew how many guys nutted in me in gangbngs organised by my ex - but when I go to a dark room or sex club I just take whatever cock is offered to me. I know i HAVE BEEN A BRED A LOT BECAUSE I am leaking but who shot them - who cares? I have between 8 and a dozen cocks go through me normanlly and I am grateful for every push into me.

• Like 1

I can tell by the sounds and grunts they make, the way they push their bodies & dicks into me, sweat dripping on my body and off course when cum leaks out of my butt. 

I'm an oral cumdump. Occasionally I will submit my cunt. When I do, it's always bareback and I always beg him to breed me. However, I take the vast majority of my loads in my mouth or down my throat with the occasional facial mixed in. I keep a very detailed account of how many loads I swallow,  how I get them, and whether or not they're from a cock or off the floor.

• Like 1