It was almost midnight, in my ass full of cum euphoric state I headed to the otter cub’s cabin. I needed to tell him he had not lost. At least both he and the bear had both lost.

The closer I got the more distinctly I could recognize the sounds of sex. His door was open, and I arrived to see Claude breeding a load into the cub’s ass as a tall guy’s long narrow cock shot on the cub’s beard and then down his throat.

As the other two left the cub sat on the side of his bunk. We had developed our unique way of greeting each other. I raised my right hand with four fingers extended. From this he could tell I’d had four loads bred into me since we had last talked. Always more of a successful cumdump than me he raised both hands, all five digits extended, and then added two more fingers. As always, I was deeply jealous. He suggested I bend over the bed and he proceeded to fuck my hole when he heard it was lubricated most recently with the bear’s cum.

After a bit I rolled on my back and guided his raw cock back in my hole. Able to watch his face I asked why he had given up on the bet.

“What makes you think I gave up?” he asked.

“You told me this morning that maybe you wanted to lose.”

He laughed, “I was just kidding you. I’d already won.”

“What the fuck do you mean? ‘you’d already won.”

Here was his story.

“I went looking for Joe as soon after we established the bet. We went for a nice swim and had a great chat. I apologized for getting caught but wondered if he had enjoyed fucking me. He sheepishly responded he had. I asked if he wanted to ‘do me’ again. He quickly responded “No way man. Once was enough.” I didn’t push it and we enjoyed the rest of our swim. When we got out, I invited him to my room for a drink. I was a bit surprised when he accepted.

We had three shots of vodka, and I took a chance leaning in to kiss him. He responded passionately, his tongue dancing with mine. I gently held his face with my hands and looked deeply into his beautiful dark brown eyes. “I have no desire to pressure you, but, I would be so honoured if you would fuck me one more time.”

“I’m straight.”

“I know. That’s why I would be so honoured. Besides you told me you enjoyed it.”

“I did, but …..”

“Fucking me doesn’t mean you are gay. Even if I fucked you, it wouldn’t mean anything. It’s just sex. Two guys just getting off with each other. Please?”

“Damn, you’re making me feel selfish denying you.”

“Then don’t be selfish. Let me ride your beautiful cock just one more time.”

“Just once?”

“You leave after tomorrow right. Fuck me now and I will stay away from you all day tomorrow.”

He kissed me very tenderly. “You are very persuasive.”

“So just be persuaded” I said as I slipped out of my thong. “Can I at least suck your cock?”

I really didn’t give him time to answer as I dropped to my knees, pulled down his daddy swimsuit and sucked his semi into my mouth. It was soon hardening and snaking down my throat. I didn’t need to do much and his hands were on the back of my head as he face fucked me groaning in delight. I used every oral skill in the book and could tell he was getting close. I quickly turned and bent him over the bed driving my tongue as deep into his hole as I could manage. His groans increased. He was losing control. I started to add fingers to the onslaught on his hole. He couldn’t hide his pleasure. I stood and aimed my hard raw cock at his virgin hole. He allowed my mushroom head to penetrate before he groaned in pain and pulled away.

I apologized immediately and he reassured me it was ok. He just wasn’t ready for the pain. I asked if he wanted me to try again and he said with panic in his voice, ”No bud, no fucking way.”

I returned to sit on the bed beside him and we had three more shots of vodka. I used one hand to stroke my hard cock and with the other played with my hole. He stood, moved between my legs, lifted them over my shoulders, lined up his impressive tool and tried to push in. I reached for my poppers and took some good deep whiffs. My hole relaxed and he slipped in balls deep. The only description that works is he made passionate love to me. We looked deeply into each other’s eyes, and both started gently crying. “What do you want from me?” he asked, expecting me to beg for his cum. “I want you to shoot in my ass and then I want you to give me your ass. I want to do more than just put the tip in, I want to make love to you, I want to fuck and breed you.”

As he kept fucking me, he said, “You know I’m straight.”

“Yes, I know. But even straight guys can experience pleasure through their ass. I know you liked what I did earlier?”

All this time he was pounding me harder and harder. “If I were to let you, tell me what you want to do to me.” He said tentatively.

“First I would eat out and tongue fuck your ass.”

“Mmmmmm”

“Then I would open your hole with my fingers.”

“Oh yeah? Aw”

“Then I would tease your hole with my hard cock head.”

“Your raw cock head?”

“Oh yeah babe, definitely my raw cock.”

“So wrong!”

“I know, which makes it so right, eh?”

“You want to breed me? just like I’m about to fill you?”

“Oh yeah daddy, breed me, fill my ass …”

“Fffuuuuucccckkkk man …. take my load.” He was blasting away inside me. He collapsed on top of me, and we kissed deeply. When he caught his breath he whispered in my ear, “Do you really want to fuck me?”

“Oh yeah man. I really do.”

“Would you wear a condom?”

‘For you daddy, if I had one, maybe, but I don’t. Besides you really want your first cock raw, trust me.”

“My first cock? If I agree this will never happen again.”

“Right … so,  … can I?”

He rolled on his back and raised his legs. “You better give me those poppers.”

I asked him if he was sure.

“Yes, I’m sure I need those poppers.”

“Can I raw dog you? Are you sure?”

“No, I’m not sure, but we’ve come this far.”

“We can stop now. We should stop if you’re not sure.”

“Give me the poppers, I’m sure.”

I coached him to take three deep whiffs in each nostril. I lined up my cock and started to push in. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and I felt myself pop inside. He grabbed for the poppers and took a few more sniffs. “God, I’ve never felt so hot and horny, fuck me, I need that cock now!”

So, I pushed on in. I stopped at balls deep.

“What are you waiting for man?, fuck me before I change my mind.”

I poppered up and turned into a wild animal. I have no idea how long I pile drove into his hairy hole, but he just kept begging for more, “Yeah man, harder, deeper. Fuck my straight ass!”

I was sweating like a pig and beginning to feel my balls boil in preparation. “Hey daddy. I’m close. Where do you want my load? Should I pull out?

“Just don’t stop man, just don’t stop!”

“But … I’m … so … clo ..”

“Cum in me!”

I already was. I shot so much cum into him I thought some from my ass must have been finding it’s way into him through my cock. I flooded him.

As the cubs story ended, he picked up the pace of our fuck and unloaded in my ass. When we caught our breath I said; “So you not only breached Joe’s virgin ass you marked him as yours’s as well?”

“You know it man. I won the bet.”

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3