Most difficult problem in taking cock

ErosWired

I find that the single biggest problem I encounter while taking cock isn’t accommodating the size of the cock - it’s the strain on the tendons in my groin, particularly the adductor and gracilis muscle tendons. Most Tops take me from behind, and very frequently they either A) force my legs apart; B) put their weight on me; or C) press my ass down to the mattress. All of these splay my legs sideways and put a lot of strain on those tendons. I’m usually pretty sore there by the end of a night of fucking.

I don’t complain about it or try to maneuver to a different position, because Tops seem to favor such open, flattened positions when they’re ready for breeding - at least in my experience - possibly because pinning the ass down allows for more stable leverage for intense rutting. But even though I’m pretty much used to it, the strain still becomes uncomfortable at times.

Do others have a similar issue, or other practical/technical/anatomical problems when it comes to physically taking cock?

• Like 3

I like getting fucked on my back and having my legs spread open as far as they will go to get in deeper. I don't like is 2 things A is not using lube or not enough and B is when going in and opening my hole really fast and it hurts like hell. First time going in should be slow to stretch my hole open and then you can go fast. At first my hole is really tight then it will open up to take those big Dicks! 

• Like 4

I have quite tight hips, this is an issue when I'm straddling a guy - if I'm not thoroughly warmed up - it can be be quite stiff and sore after. A side-effect of aging-related changes in flexibility and sitting at a desk working all the time. I saw a physio about it and he gave me a bunch of hip exercises specifically to fix the problem and open me up.

It's amazing how just doing them a little fixes the issue, but if I get complacent and stop for a while the issue returns.

i'm more bottom than sub, so i do not have the disposition that i have to assume any position a Man wants... though i certainly want to please Him as part of who and how i am. 

i'm tall, 6'5", with long legs. Most guys cannot reach my hole in 'doggie' position, cannot remember the last time a Man even wanted me that way? Easily 98% of the time i am prone, on my stomach, and most Men take me with my legs closed. i love being on my stomach and encounter no issues with it, i love the vulnerability i feel and how in control He is.  i'm pretty pliable, so if He shifts me on my side or back, i don't encounter issues.

The only position i have real physical trouble with is me on top, straddling or riding his cock. i can count on less than one hand the number of times i have done that when a Top managed to manipulate my sub side over my bottom side. i blew out my left knee doing  a jumping axe kick and landing wrong, so that position is really painful for that knee. i also don't like it psychologically because it violates something in me to be on top like that. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm more bottom than sub, so i do not have the disposition that i have to assume any position a Man wants... though i certainly want to please Him as part of who and how i am. 

i'm tall, 6'5", with long legs. Most guys cannot reach my hole in 'doggie' position, cannot remember the last time a Man even wanted me that way? Easily 98% of the time i am prone, on my stomach, and most Men take me with my legs closed. i love being on my stomach and encounter no issues with it, i love the vulnerability i feel and how in control He is.  i'm pretty pliable, so if He shifts me on my side or back, i don't encounter issues.

The only position i have real physical trouble with is me on top, straddling or riding his cock. i can count on less than one hand the number of times i have done that when a Top managed to manipulate my sub side over my bottom side. i blew out my left knee doing  a jumping axe kick and landing wrong, so that position is really painful for that knee. i also don't like it psychologically because it violates something in me to be on top like that. 

6-5 here, and feel your pain! Love to start doggy with top teasing my hole, but have to lower ass so much, legs slide and end up on stomach. 

As for riding, I'm not "Slender" like you, so a NO GO for me!  Being on my back with legs over tops shoulders or on side seems to work best.  On side kinda impersonal,  and inhibits a good hard fuck in most cases.

• Like 2

This post & replies are important for Tops to read and understand.  

We don't want to hurt you bottoms, we want to make you feel like a million.  If there is some particular position/arrangement of limbs that will make it better for you, then by all means let us know.  Conversely, let us know if there's something we should avoid.  Yes, there may be some Tops that actually like to make things uncomfortable, but they're in the minority, and that urge is founded in something other than fucking. 

The better it is for the bottoms, the better it is for the Tops, the better it is for all guys - which is the whole damn point, right ???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

The better it is for the bottoms, the better it is for the Tops, the better it is for all guys - which is the whole damn point, right ???

You would think, however I have encountered too many guys both top and bottom that only fuck in a single position. If their favorite position doesn't work for any reason they simply can't fuck.

Come to think of it, I suppose I have too, particularly at the fuckjoints.  In their preferred position, taking on every Cock that cums their way, without the need to adjust position, or whatever.  I seldom ask a bottom to adjust at the fuckjoints either.  

However.  pre-covid, when I had guys over to my house, I would "ask" for an adjustment to my  favored position if they didn't automatically do it.  Lots of guys can't "see" themselves in this or that position until it's explained to them.  I guess it's a bit of the old "my house, my suggestions" thing.  

In an active fuckjoint, most of the bottoms and tops will either adjust automatically or move on to someone who can accomodate them. It is a bigger problem in places where there isn't an active casual fuck scene and guys don't have the experience, and it may be hours before another interested partner appears, so guys that actually need to fuck put up with a lot of discomfort when the other party can't be persuaded. Personally I can't even comprehend fucking in a bed, and sticking with a single position for the entire fuck, but that may be yet another area where I'm unusual.

Another consideration is that once a Top is in a rhythm I find it somewhat risky to attempt to change it up lest I throw him off his groove, especially if he’s found a rutting position that’s really working for him. I would ten times rather endure an uncomfortable position for fifteen minutes than spoil a Top’s fuck.

I’ve had Tops position me ~just so~ in order to achieve a particular angle, or to go for maximum depth (there are some who are very expert at deep penetration), and they apparently assume I’m an Olympic gymnast with what they do with my legs or my back.

There are, however, and very uncommonly, Tops who seem to want to try everything on the menu. I’ve had Tops flip me around like a rag doll to get me in a variety of positions. Those are some of my favorite Tops to service.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/10/2023 at 8:18 PM, hntnhole said:

This post & replies are important for Tops to read and understand.  

We don't want to hurt you bottoms, we want to make you feel like a million.  If there is some particular position/arrangement of limbs that will make it better for you, then by all means let us know.  Conversely, let us know if there's something we should avoid.  Yes, there may be some Tops that actually like to make things uncomfortable, but they're in the minority, and that urge is founded in something other than fucking. 

I really love it when a top goes the extra mile to get the best outta me. I don't get fucked too often so I'm kinda tight and quick/deep penetration hurts like hell. I appreciate when a top, especially when he's got a real thick shaft, opens me up slow and buries his cock deep inside my until I'm stretched and ready to receive. Then he can thrust his cock deep up my hole as hard as he needs and I will promise him a great fuck until he creams my ass

• Like 1

Working out and stretching your groin muscles will help. Improving flexibility in that area at your age will be a slow process. But if you do it a few times per week you'll be able to handle people spreading your legs apart better in the long run.