Ever been Gangbanged?

I would love to be gang banged. the most i have was two tops fucking me both my holes with cock and they were taking turns at both my holes when one fucked my ass then he would pull it out put it in my mouth to suck while the other took his cock out of my mouth into my ass and so they went till they cum.

Agree can be rite of passage for no loads refused cumpigs.

it’s the next step above being the darkroom bottom arse up waiting for undecided tops, to being the designated hole for room full of hard and rutting tops focused on sampling each hole.

I consider myself a darkroom bottom and have only experienced true gangbang after travelling across the other side of Australia to both Melbourne and Sydney. Sydney most recent at sauna bench during bears night, great night.

Nud night in Melbourne back in 2019 was great for full night of gangbanging holes. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Based on the drawing, I am no longer a virgin. I have been all of the guys in that drawing multiple times, however I would say that I have never been gangbanged. To me being gangbanged means being fucked by at least 10 guys continuously over a period of at least a couple of hours. I have participated in events that qualify several times as a top, but not as a bottm. To be perfectly honest prefer dogpile type orgies where guys flip positions, which I have been lucky enough to participate in many times.

• Like 3

Uh, maybe the top is wearing a really wide cockring? I hope the blond dude fucks raw, anyway. I hope he gets fucked when he's doing it.

It's a hot pic, and I'm officially placing myself in the blond's ass. And if I don't feel another cock grinding against mine when I go in... I want to. Damn, blond dude's cock against mine in a DP would be hot too. A fucking condom would be hot if I could be a top in a 5-man gangbang right now.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The most men I’ve had use me is 4.  They blindfolded me and all took turns on both holes.  The main guy was a masseur and he hosted in his massage studio.  The masseur was in his 40s and muscular Italian.  The other guys were in their 20s, one Latin, one black guy, one white guy, all fit bodies.  I was on the table on my back taking all cocks.  The hottest moment had the masseur kneeling over my face, balls dipping in my mouth as he watched his younger buddies take turns fucking me.  He came hard all over my chest and stomach.  I felt so many hot streams of cum land on me.  The guy fucking me blew inside me watching it and pulled out.  The white guy was next.  He scooped up the masseur’s cum and coated his cock with it as lube.  They all laughed and high-fived each other.

• Like 6