OK, Explain: Bottom Profiles With Cock Pics

ErosWired

Total bottom here, and tho I try to favour my ass pics, the truth is that my dick pics get all the attention.  Especially from top men. 

Gay top men want to fuck cis MEN.  The holes they want to breed have dicks attached.  And a lot of top men particularly want to fuck men with big dicks.  (I'm  not saying my dick is big, but a lot of top men do want hung bottoms)

And as a bottom, I do like being used by a top with a nice arse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jonny4dad said:

And as a bottom, I do like being used by a top with a nice arse.

I’m with you on that @jonny4dad - I appreciate a top with a nice arse too, but obviously his cock is more of the focus when it comes to his profile pic - but I like to get an overall picture of him. So as a bottom i primarily display my arse but will happily unlock or send a cock shot if requested, as long as the top is showing me everything. 

• Like 1

Reading through some of the responses has me thinking. i too get turned on by a Mans ass, even though i have no desire to penetrate or fuck it. So why couldn't the reverse be true? That a Top Man could get turned on my my penis and not want to touch it? Several mention Men coming right our and telling them they want to see a bottoms cock while they fuck them. 

i can see there's an angle with some Men who want it obvious that they are fucking a man, maybe even a dominance thing along the lines that: "yeah, we both are men, and both have cocks, but i'm the dominant One here because i'm doing the fucking."  I.e., they want the visual and reminder of another man submitting to Their penetration and fucking... and that is a big part of what they are attracted to in the first place? Being able to dominate another man, not just fuck him?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Reading through some of the responses has me thinking. i too get turned on by a Mans ass, even though i have no desire to penetrate or fuck it. So why couldn't the reverse be true? That a Top Man could get turned on my my penis and not want to touch it? Several mention Men coming right our and telling them they want to see a bottoms cock while they fuck them. 

i can see there's an angle with some Men who want it obvious that they are fucking a man, maybe even a dominance thing along the lines that: "yeah, we both are men, and both have cocks, but i'm the dominant One here because i'm doing the fucking."  I.e., they want the visual and reminder of another man submitting to Their penetration and fucking... and that is a big part of what they are attracted to in the first place? Being able to dominate another man, not just fuck him?

That's a good insight, @tallslenderguy.

I'm a total bottom that loves a man with a big strong ass fucking me. I instinctively feel like his strong ass is the flexing, driving engine of his fuck and means of him possessing my ass and impregnating me deeply with his seed. Grabbing hold of his ass as he pounds into mine and feeling his power and need to breed is hot as fuck for me. I love seeing a breeders strong ass and feeling it in my hands, but it sure doesn't make me a top. Why should the flip of that be true then?

• Like 2

On 1/20/2023 at 9:43 PM, ErosWired said:

We see them all the time - bottoms who post profiles, in which they say up front that they’re bottoms, looking to suck or get fucked - and yet their main pic, or their avatar, is a cock pic. If you are one of these men, please, for all our sakes, explain why you do this. It’s maddening. On the face of it, there’s no rational reason for it. Hell, half of the bottoms here don’t even want their cocks touched.

The first principle of marketing is that the thing you’re trying to sell is the thing you put in the shop window; if you’re trying to get people to come in and but peaches you don’t put cucumbers in the shop window, you put peaches.

Good day, sir, I’d like to buy one of your longest, thickest cucumbers, if you please. And two walnuts while you’re at it.

We don’t sell cucumbers, sir, or walnuts either, but we have some very succulent peaches.

Then why does the sign outside say ‘Cucumber Market’, and why are you advertising walnuts as buy-one-get-one-free?

I don’t get it. Most of us don’t. If there is an actual, sensible reason for doing this, please explain. If there isn’t, please, please stop.

I agree. The cock you see on mine is a top pounding me. I do get questions asking which one is me. I have actually been thinking of changing mine to make it more obvious. 

24 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I agree. The cock you see on mine is a top pounding me. I do get questions asking which one is me. I have actually been thinking of changing mine to make it more obvious. 

This brings up an interesting point. Tops tell me that they do like to see an ass pic of the bottom while it's being fucked. But using such a pic as the main or avatar pic has the effect of leading to uncertainty at first glance (and lots of people make their decision to interact based on their first visual impression. I think whether it's successful or no depends on the proportion of Top to bottom (or cock to ass) in the picture. If the Top and his cock take up more room in the frame, the impression is that the owner wants to fuck. If the bottom and his ass take up more room, it becomes clear that the owner is the one being fucked. As the proportions approach equal, it becomes less and less clear. @Bimarried001's avatar says "Top" to me on first glance, whether he means it to or not.

Sometimes, seeing a bottom with a huge dick is hot. You know they could be out topping, obliterating holes, but they are instead taking dicks smaller than their own. Fucking a guy in missionary and watching his huge dick flop around untouched feels like a total act of domination. 

Having your profile picture show this could be the act of a man trying to show what he could be, telling other men that he wants to feel dominated. 

This is a guess. I'm vers, and my Pic is of a cum-stained shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Sometimes, seeing a bottom with a huge dick is hot. You know they could be out topping, obliterating holes, but they are instead taking dicks smaller than their own. Fucking a guy in missionary and watching his huge dick flop around untouched feels like a total act of domination. 

Having your profile picture show this could be the act of a man trying to show what he could be, telling other men that he wants to feel dominated. 

This is a guess. I'm vers, and my Pic is of a cum-stained shirt. 

My regulars enjoy that they can fuck ropes of precum out of my dick and have it end up soaking us both depending on the position. A couple of them check to see how much I'm leaking as they fuck me, and then feed my precum to me as I leak.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Your personal experience must reflect the norm in the PNW, which, by your own frequent descriptions, is not the norm elsewhere. The figures you speculate may or may not be accurate where you live, but I think you’re projecting your personal taste onto the population of Tops at large and trying to extrapolate from that. There’s no way I can have taken the amount of cock I have in the place I’m in if 90% of available Tops disqualify me for not having a cock pic. That’s just not happening.

My personal experience with men fucking men is not limited to the PNW. Despite the fact that I have lived in the PNW for almost half of the time I have been having gay sex, I would guess that the number of hookups represents less than 15% of my gay hookups. Most of the time I have lived here I was traveling at least 75% of the time, and had my hookups in other regions sparing myself the frustration of trying to hookup locally. Total tops, or guys that concentrate solely on the ass and hole when they are topping,  are exceedingly rare everywhere I've ever hooked up. The guys you are hooking up with are not disqualifying you for not participating with your cock, but I would bet a significant are at least somewhat disappointed.

My other observation is that there are a lot of total bottoms that feel exactly like you do on the subject.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

This brings up an interesting point. Tops tell me that they do like to see an ass pic of the bottom while it's being fucked. But using such a pic as the main or avatar pic has the effect of leading to uncertainty at first glance (and lots of people make their decision to interact based on their first visual impression. I think whether it's successful or no depends on the proportion of Top to bottom (or cock to ass) in the picture. If the Top and his cock take up more room in the frame, the impression is that the owner wants to fuck. If the bottom and his ass take up more room, it becomes clear that the owner is the one being fucked. As the proportions approach equal, it becomes less and less clear. @Bimarried001's avatar says "Top" to me on first glance, whether he means it to or not.

Correct. And if you read my post you would see that I acknowledge that and I also said I’m considering changing it for that reason.  

I don't get using it as a main pic, but it has to be available. I mean that as a bottom you should have it there. Personally, I know whether I want to fuck someone even from a clothed pic. Anyone I want to fuck will have a hot ass because all asses are hot.

But an ass pic is nowhere near as hot as when it's paired with a cock. My thoughts are that when you see his cock you know it's sexual. Body pics or ass pics that don't show the hole aren't as directly sexual. With a cock, you know you're looking at a man that might want you to fuck him.

I'm gonna say that butt shots are the way to solve this. Avatars with a butt shot are always among the sexiest on here, @ErosWired and @jonny4dad.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 8:50 AM, tallslenderguy said:

For me, you're reading too much into it. Dudes are hot. Dicks are hot. Butts are hot. If I'm looking to breed someone, and want to see what they look like, I want to see it all.

I should also add, that if we're sharing pictures, and when I ask for a dick pic, you're against sending one for some reason, it comes off as a bit shady to me.

Edited by thejadoman