Scout

When Debra, an ex-girlfriend who is a professional photographer, asked me to model for an erotic photography shoot, I agreed without telling my wife. Debra explained it would be a gay scene. I told her I was a little uncomfortable about the whole thing, but she promised my face wouldn’t be shown and the sex would be simulated. Sire, I had often fantasized about doing it with another guy but I was happily married and had enjoyed a completely straight sex life. Besides, the modeling fee was good, and we needed the money since I had just started graduate school.

I showed up at Debra’s apartment and met Mark, the other model. She had told me he was openly gay. He was extremely good looking and well built. I noticed he had a very sexy rope tatoo around his thick bicep. When I took off my clothes, I was thinking about how it would feel to have Mark’s strong hands touching me, and I got quite hard. Debra smiled when she saw my erection, saying it would add to the realism. Mark was hard, too, and I saw that his cock was longer and thicker than mine.

Debra said she wanted us to wear some props. She gave Mark a leather biker cap and studded leather wrist bands; she gave me a rainbow pride ring and snapped a leather dog collar around my neck. “There, Andy,” she said, “now you really look like a bottom.” I blushed beet red. Then she handed each of us a studded leather cock ring. “This will help you stay hard, sweetie,” she said. I remembered that she used to call me that when we were dating.

Mark stood very close to me. Debra instructed us to hold each other’s cock. I had never touched another man’s penis before. His grew even harder in my hand, a sensation I found strangely pleasurable. He closed his eyes and smiled, and I heard him grown softly. He started to stroke my dick, gently but firmly. I felt myself trembling with excitement. I was surprised at how aroused I felt.

“OK, guys, let’s get started. Mark, I want some shots of you sucking Andy’s cock. I’ll be behind you.” Mark got on my knees and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job – much better than anything my wife could do. I heard Debra’s camera clicking away. She moved around to the side and came closer. Mark’s face would be clear in these photos, but he didn’t seem to care.

“Your turn, Andy.” When she saw me hesitate, she said I should just fake it because she would be behind me. She told me to run my hands up Mark’s well-sculpted abs so she could capture my pride ring. I was just inches from Mark’s hairy crotch. Debra came to the side, holding the camera very close. “Sweetie, do me a favor and just kiss the tip of Mark’s dick, OK?” I don’t know whether it was Mark’s delicious manly aroma or my desire to please Debra, but I did as she said.

Then, without her saying a word, I opened my mouth and began to lick the head of his dick. “Oh my god, that’s perfect!” Debra exclaimed, taking more photos. I tasted Mark’s precum and found I really liked it. As Debra encouraged me, I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat and gagged. “That’s OK, sweetie,” she said. “I used to gag, too. It takes practice. You’ll learn.” I wasn’t sure what she meant.

Next we moved from Debra’s living room into her bedroom. At Debra’s direction, Mark and I lay down on her bed, with me on the bottom. As Debra coached us for her photos, I felt Mark’s cock rub against mine. “That’s great,” she said. “Very realistic.” I started to breathe faster. I even moaned a little. Mark said that made it easier for him to stay hard. When he kissed me, I didn’t try to stop him. In fact, I opened my mouth and nobbled on his tongue. Debra kept taking pictures and telling us what a great job we were doing.

Next Debra said she wanted some shots of Mark licking my ass. I got on my knees and I felt Mark’s strong hands spread my ass cheeks. His tongue quickly found my puckered hole. He started on the outside, then I felt his tongue probing my opening. I felt little electric charges radiating from my ass through my entire body. Debra leaned in to get close-up shots. I clutched the pillow and moaned with pleasure.

Debra told me to lie on my belly and instructed Mark to lie on my back. I spread my legs apart. I felt his cock rubbing between my ass cheeks, and the sticky moisture of his precum. Suddenly the room seemed very warm. I was panting hard now. I thought about my wife and was really glad I hadn’t told her about the whole thing.

“Listen, guys,” Debra said. “This just won’t do for the close-ups. It isn’t convincing. I need you to try just a little actual penetration. Please. I really the shot. Mark, here’s some lube.” Then, to me, “Sweetie, just relax a bit and soon I’ll have what I need.” I nodded; my mouth was too dry to speak. I didn’t know what was happening but I knew I wanted to feel Mark inside me.

He put some lube on his finger and worked it into my ass. He was very gentle. I felt a warm sensation and my body trembled. Then he put some lube on the head of his cock. He asked Debra if he should use a rubber but she said the photos would sell for a lot more without it. “Andy, is that OK with you?” he asked. “I guess so,” I answered meekly, without thinking.

Then Mark placed the tip of his cock against my butt hole. It stung and I tried to pull away. Debra leaned close, put her hand on mine, and said softly but firmly, “You can do this for me, sweetie.” Mark leaned forward and licked my ear, then told me to kiss him. I did as he said, and our tongues danced together. It was intense and suddenly my back passage opened to him. My body seemed to be responding without my will. I heard myself moan loudly. The warmth and fullness were exquisite, unlike anything I had ever felt before during straight sex.

“You like this,” Mark said. I nodded. He went deeper, then deeper still until I felt his public hairs against my butt cheeks. High-pitched, girlish “ah!” sounds came from my mouth. Debra kept snapping pictures. Soon Mark was thrusting in and out. He was grunting and calling me obscene names like “cunt” and “faggot.” I loved how excited he was.

“I’m taking your manhood, Andy,” he said, a note of triumph in his voice. He pulled my face to the side and kissed me forcefully. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore mine. I kept kissing him as I felt him explode inside me. “And now I just bred you and made you my bitch,” he grunted in my ear. It sounded so masculine and sexy when he said this.

And then I felt an odd orgasm, tingling throughout my body, and a little cum oozed from my cock. My whole body quivered. It wasn’t like a regular male orgasm at all. Debra was delighted. “That was amazing, boys!” she exclaimed. “I never realized how hot two guys together could be.”

As we lay there, breathing hard, our bodies covered with sweat, Mark whispered in my ear, “I would love to see you again.” I said yes without hesitation. Then we kissed, more tenderly.

Debra looked at me and said, “Sweetie, I think you may be a fag. And now you even have a boyfriend.” I did not reply. I just lay there. I was too confused.

I thought I loved my wife, but this was the best sex I’ve ever experienced. Debra may be right. My wife still doesn’t know about the photos.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5

On 2/8/2023 at 8:02 AM, Scout said:

When Debra, an ex-girlfriend who is a professional photographer, asked me to model for an erotic photography shoot, I agreed without telling my wife. Debra explained it would be a gay scene. I told her I was a little uncomfortable about the whole thing, but she promised my face wouldn’t be shown and the sex would be simulated. Sire, I had often fantasized about doing it with another guy but I was happily married and had enjoyed a completely straight sex life. Besides, the modeling fee was good, and we needed the money since I had just started graduate school.

I showed up at Debra’s apartment and met Mark, the other model. She had told me he was openly gay. He was extremely good looking and well built. I noticed he had a very sexy rope tatoo around his thick bicep. When I took off my clothes, I was thinking about how it would feel to have Mark’s strong hands touching me, and I got quite hard. Debra smiled when she saw my erection, saying it would add to the realism. Mark was hard, too, and I saw that his cock was longer and thicker than mine.

Debra said she wanted us to wear some props. She gave Mark a leather biker cap and studded leather wrist bands; she gave me a rainbow pride ring and snapped a leather dog collar around my neck. “There, Andy,” she said, “now you really look like a bottom.” I blushed beet red. Then she handed each of us a studded leather cock ring. “This will help you stay hard, sweetie,” she said. I remembered that she used to call me that when we were dating.

Mark stood very close to me. Debra instructed us to hold each other’s cock. I had never touched another man’s penis before. His grew even harder in my hand, a sensation I found strangely pleasurable. He closed his eyes and smiled, and I heard him grown softly. He started to stroke my dick, gently but firmly. I felt myself trembling with excitement. I was surprised at how aroused I felt.

“OK, guys, let’s get started. Mark, I want some shots of you sucking Andy’s cock. I’ll be behind you.” Mark got on my knees and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job – much better than anything my wife could do. I heard Debra’s camera clicking away. She moved around to the side and came closer. Mark’s face would be clear in these photos, but he didn’t seem to care.

“Your turn, Andy.” When she saw me hesitate, she said I should just fake it because she would be behind me. She told me to run my hands up Mark’s well-sculpted abs so she could capture my pride ring. I was just inches from Mark’s hairy crotch. Debra came to the side, holding the camera very close. “Sweetie, do me a favor and just kiss the tip of Mark’s dick, OK?” I don’t know whether it was Mark’s delicious manly aroma or my desire to please Debra, but I did as she said.

Then, without her saying a word, I opened my mouth and began to lick the head of his dick. “Oh my god, that’s perfect!” Debra exclaimed, taking more photos. I tasted Mark’s precum and found I really liked it. As Debra encouraged me, I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat and gagged. “That’s OK, sweetie,” she said. “I used to gag, too. It takes practice. You’ll learn.” I wasn’t sure what she meant.

Next we moved from Debra’s living room into her bedroom. At Debra’s direction, Mark and I lay down on her bed, with me on the bottom. As Debra coached us for her photos, I felt Mark’s cock rub against mine. “That’s great,” she said. “Very realistic.” I started to breathe faster. I even moaned a little. Mark said that made it easier for him to stay hard. When he kissed me, I didn’t try to stop him. In fact, I opened my mouth and nobbled on his tongue. Debra kept taking pictures and telling us what a great job we were doing.

Next Debra said she wanted some shots of Mark licking my ass. I got on my knees and I felt Mark’s strong hands spread my ass cheeks. His tongue quickly found my puckered hole. He started on the outside, then I felt his tongue probing my opening. I felt little electric charges radiating from my ass through my entire body. Debra leaned in to get close-up shots. I clutched the pillow and moaned with pleasure.

Debra told me to lie on my belly and instructed Mark to lie on my back. I spread my legs apart. I felt his cock rubbing between my ass cheeks, and the sticky moisture of his precum. Suddenly the room seemed very warm. I was panting hard now. I thought about my wife and was really glad I hadn’t told her about the whole thing.

“Listen, guys,” Debra said. “This just won’t do for the close-ups. It isn’t convincing. I need you to try just a little actual penetration. Please. I really the shot. Mark, here’s some lube.” Then, to me, “Sweetie, just relax a bit and soon I’ll have what I need.” I nodded; my mouth was too dry to speak. I didn’t know what was happening but I knew I wanted to feel Mark inside me.

He put some lube on his finger and worked it into my ass. He was very gentle. I felt a warm sensation and my body trembled. Then he put some lube on the head of his cock. He asked Debra if he should use a rubber but she said the photos would sell for a lot more without it. “Andy, is that OK with you?” he asked. “I guess so,” I answered meekly, without thinking.

Then Mark placed the tip of his cock against my butt hole. It stung and I tried to pull away. Debra leaned close, put her hand on mine, and said softly but firmly, “You can do this for me, sweetie.” Mark leaned forward and licked my ear, then told me to kiss him. I did as he said, and our tongues danced together. It was intense and suddenly my back passage opened to him. My body seemed to be responding without my will. I heard myself moan loudly. The warmth and fullness were exquisite, unlike anything I had ever felt before during straight sex.

“You like this,” Mark said. I nodded. He went deeper, then deeper still until I felt his public hairs against my butt cheeks. High-pitched, girlish “ah!” sounds came from my mouth. Debra kept snapping pictures. Soon Mark was thrusting in and out. He was grunting and calling me obscene names like “cunt” and “faggot.” I loved how excited he was.

“I’m taking your manhood, Andy,” he said, a note of triumph in his voice. He pulled my face to the side and kissed me forcefully. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore mine. I kept kissing him as I felt him explode inside me. “And now I just bred you and made you my bitch,” he grunted in my ear. It sounded so masculine and sexy when he said this.

And then I felt an odd orgasm, tingling throughout my body, and a little cum oozed from my cock. My whole body quivered. It wasn’t like a regular male orgasm at all. Debra was delighted. “That was amazing, boys!” she exclaimed. “I never realized how hot two guys together could be.”

As we lay there, breathing hard, our bodies covered with sweat, Mark whispered in my ear, “I would love to see you again.” I said yes without hesitation. Then we kissed, more tenderly.

Debra looked at me and said, “Sweetie, I think you may be a fag. And now you even have a boyfriend.” I did not reply. I just lay there. I was too confused.

I thought I loved my wife, but this was the best sex I’ve ever experienced. Debra may be right. My wife still doesn’t know about the photos.

Omg.  What a way to start!  That was a friggin hot story!!

Thanks for my boner!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...