Topping with an Average Dick

I might be mistaken, but guys with the average (5.5" - 7") and smaller dicks are usually more fun to fuck with, to get fucked by anyway. More involved, more relaxed, more looking to be a good fuck than just looking to impress the next open hole with their cock.

I personally like average sized dicks when i'm being fucked. I have problems with making dicks that are more than 7 inches uncomfortable at times. So, i'm more inclined to let an average sized Man to fuck my hole.

I love being fucked by a top with an average sized cock, especially after I've just been fucked by really big dick. When I get fucked by someone with an average cock, the sounds of the cock thrusting in and out of my hole are a lot louder and sloppier sounding, which can be very hot, especially if the top is very verbal.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
On 7/4/2011 at 7:39 PM, fuckyouraw777 said:

We know everyone has an 8" or larger dick. Yeah, right.

I've found having a smaller dick has helped me convince more guys to let me fuck them...

What's your experience?

While there may be many factors I would consider before letting a top fuck me raw, a small to average size dick is definitely a plus as I’m really on the tight side. I have also found that tops with smaller dicks compensate by fucking really rough which is what I like

• 1 month later...

As a top, I have been told repeatedly that total tops are rare, which is probably the reason why, in all honesty I never give the size of my dick a lot of thought, so much so that I have never bothered to even measure it. When I was looking, I got that question a lot but all I did was to send a dick pic and I would get invites right away, so I guess at least my cock looks appealing LOL. 

however we all know size doesn’t really matter. It’s how you use your dick.  For other tops out there: in my experience a man who knows how to carry himself and acts masculine (no disrespect to sissies, I am attracted to fems, love to use fag sissies)  has a lot going for him. There shouldn’t be a shortage of bottoms willing to take you, regardless of size. 

And regardless of your size, if you have other talents like multiorgasms or able to be ready for seconds fairly quickly, you have it made!!

My advice? Don't worry about size. A good bottom will see he’s in the presence of a Man when he meets you and his boypussy will start twitching in anticipation right away. 

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I've got an average length cock, but thick. I fit perfectly in men's and boy's assholes. They almost never struggle to accommodate me and I can thrust hard into them just using spit - I don't like lube. I enjoy a great fuck and they have the privilege of being seeded by me. 

• Like 4

As a bottom, the notion of 'average cock' never enters my mind. Sure, i notice size, can't help that, but it's not a criteria of selection or desire for me. "Cock" to me has come to mean so much more than an organ between a guys legs. For me it is even more a psychological make up, drive, need.  To me, the things that define a "Top" are His desire/need to penetrate, inseminate, and in a very real sense, impregnate with Himself. And His 'self' is so much more that His penis.  i have had FB's with little penises (like 3 inches), who i adored and could not wait to be bred by.  

They were the Yang to my yin. Opposites attract and can bond if the chemistry is there. i rarely have an ongoing thing with a versatile guy.  i may like or love them, but they are versatile and sometimes flip into bottom mode. There have been exceptions, when a versatile guy understands i am total bottom and he knows to only contact me when He is in top mode.  

i swear i am not making this up: it's the size of a Top's need and desire to Top that has the most affect on me, not the size of His penis.  i have had guys with smaller penises open me wide, physically and psychologically. 

• Upvote 2

honestly for me the bigger the better. there's no such thing as a cock thats too big. when I see a huge cock my pussy gets so hungry for it. plus the big fat meaty cocks are actually more comfortable than the small bony hard cocks that kinda dig in. specially if you are a whore with a sloppy hole like mine that can literally take any size cock fairly easily.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:58 AM, Bokkierob said:

I've got an average length cock, but thick. I fit perfectly in men's and boy's assholes. They almost never struggle to accommodate me and I can thrust hard into them just using spit - I don't like lube. I enjoy a great fuck and they have the privilege of being seeded by me. 

You can fuck me with just spit any day .... shame you are so far

I often feel like I'm the odd man out, but I prefer average dicks.  No matter what I've tried, I just can't handle over 8.5"....and I really prefer that the top not be over 8".  Apparently my "second sphincter" is very well hidden and I'm doubting it even exists LOL.  5"-7" is really my sweet spot.  

I'm hit up by a lot of guys that have 9"+ and I reply that I simply can't take them.  HuhWhoWhat????  They're used to the majority of gay guys, where the bigger the better.  But it just saves a lot of aggravation in the end.  And IN my end LOL.  

34 minutes ago, Phallarchist said:

The physical aspects of length, girth, and hardness all matter, but pride and aggression are fundamental to phallic power. Let them flow and cunt will surrender.

In other words, as long as the top is rough enough, he'll get off and that's all that matters. Gotcha.