What awakened your sexuality in your early years.

Seeing my 7th grade gym teacher naked in the shower. It imprinted a desire for short hairy men on me. (Mike Torcia if you're out there, I hope you're still hot!) He was probably 5'6", lean, very furry and had a nice cock I wanted to suck SOOOO badly. I just had to accept jerking off over him all the time (and all my naked classmates in the showers).

• Piggy 1

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

For me the progress was almost in infintisimal steps.  I always knew I didn't like girls, their silly behavior, giggling, flirting, trying to manipulate boys, blah blah blah, and I always liked playing sports, "boy" stuff.  But I remained completely ignorant of any sexual component, or at least it was so religiously drummed out of my mind that I wasn't aware of the possibility.  Until.  When I went away to undergrad, pledged a frat, and one of my pledge-brothers brought me out.  I blame the extraordinarily repressive Organized Religion that was drummed into me as a little kid.  Jesus wouldn't like this, or that, or the next thing, and the Evil One was hiding behind every tree, every shrub, waiting to gobble me up to eternal damnation. 

What a hideous thing to do to a little kid.  However, I've made up for it in spades, and glad I have.  At some point at some car show - I was still in undergrad -  there was a booth selling t-shirts, and I bought one saying "Bend Over, I'll Drive".  With uttermost glee I wore that shirt till it fell off of me in tattered exhaustion.  

And you're still a naughty boy lol 

I think I started in 7th grade.  I loved the hairy legs of the guy who used to sit in front of me in gym class.  And watching another guy in his gym shorts with thick thighs.  I love a nice pair of legs!  And I also remember waiting for the door to open for a class and when it did, people used to push their way in.  I always tried to position myself behind a guy with a nice ass so my arm would press against it. 

When I was young I loved super hero comics and shows (TBH still do) and action movies. When I was allowed to put posters up I always chose strong masculine characters often in spandex and had those surrounding me in my room for many years. While I knew I liked looking at guys (and had discovered playing with myself) It wasn't until my mid teens that I realised that other boys had bikini models etc on their walls. That kinda cemented it in my mind that I might be a bit on the queer side. 

Mine came in my 20's.  I'm not really attracted to men and never thought of gay sex.  My best friend came out to me and I was fine with it.  One evening when I was alone, I went to the local ABS and rented a couple of gay videotapes out of curiosity.  I became incredibly turned on.   I had already played with putting things in my ass since I was a teen, and now wanted the real thing.  I eventually found another married guy on one of the old net news local groups (this was before the WWW) and we rented a hotel and flip fucked with condoms.  It was both our first times, but it was hot.  I was off to the races after that.  This would be in the late 80's.  I eventually tried bare in the mid-90's and haven't used a condom since.  

• Like 4

My first TV crushes were Magnum & Bo Duke (dukes of hazard)… I had a boyfriend in my class when I was 9 though! All very innocent, we just kissed & cuddled- we were ‘othered’ for it by most of the school but we had a handful of friends who were cool with it… In hindsight I’d say most of them were lgbt too so I guess we had a queer kids gang going on back then!

I was 5 or 6 when a co-worker of my dad stopped by our house.  He had dark hair and mustache,  hairy forearms and hair spilling out of his open shirt collar.  I just remember wanting him to pick me up and cuddle me on his lap.  Nothing sexual,  just wanted to feel comfort and protected,  something I never got from my distant father.  I started having sex at 12 years old,  and I became very active by 15.  Always looking for older furry daddy types,  seeking their approval and making them proud of me. 

My first real awakening was when I was 13 years old.  My best friend's 12-year-old brother and I were in our clubhouse.  Out of the blue, he pulled down my pants and started sucking my dick.  I didn't understand what he was doing but all of a sudden and I got so turned on and felt light headed.  That was the only time he ever did that to me.  Ever since that moment, I wanted to fuck almost every guy I saw, but I never had the nerve to pursue anyone.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

17 minutes ago, endowed said:

My first real awakening was when I was 13 years old.  My best friend's 12-year-old brother and I were in our clubhouse.  Out of the blue, he pulled down my pants and started sucking my dick.  I didn't understand what he was doing but all of a sudden and I got so turned on and felt light headed.  That was the only time he ever did that to me.  Ever since that moment, I wanted to fuck almost every guy I saw, but I never had the nerve to pursue anyone.  

...until now. 😈

On 4/3/2023 at 1:11 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

I joke that I come from "promiscuous genes." I was my father's 6th child by the 4th woman, and he was only 25 when I was born. My mother had her 1st child at 16 and me at 21.

My earliest "sexual" memory is in nursery school at 5 or 6 with a boy of the same age. There were two toilets in the bathroom, so it wasn' unusual for two kids to be in there together. We must've done whatever we needed to do and my memory is of us with pants and underwear at our ankles and grinding our crotches together. So I knew at a very early age that I liked "outies" and not "innies"...

Had I been heterosexual, I'm sure I would've had more children by more women than my father did. I was 11 when I had my first ejaculation. Had that been with a "fertile" girl instead of a boy, I could've been a father by the time I was 12. Had I passed those "promiscuous genes" on, I could be a great-great-great-grandfather right now, and I'll be 59 this year. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

I totally get that! -- my dad was a total whore, too... he only had children by 2 women, but he could not stop fucking, it was his addiction -- he was an avid baller, hunter and golfer that always hung around younger men, so I've wondered if he played both sides. I know for a fact that he was fucking 5 other women regularly when my mom divorced him and always kept several (mostly unhappy married ones) wet and ready to ride his XL uncut dick. He would chat with each of his pussies daily to keep them horned up and daydreaming about his dick -- He joked that he'd fucked a thousand women by the time he turned 50 --- probably more like shot 1,000 loads among 100 women, but still HOT --I started fucking around with my farmland cousins as a kid -- male, then female, then MM when I was about 5 and like dad, sex is as natural as breathing.  I find it interesting that I, along with all of my siblings are super sexual people. I swear when a hot dude or dudette walks by we all salivate just a little -- in fact, my youngest sister (like her big brother) cannot resist hung black top men and their creamy nut -- even though dad was a racist -- I think we definitely inherited his "promiscuous genes" and craving for sex.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

On 4/3/2023 at 1:14 AM, NLbear said:

The men's underwear section in de department store's catalogue. I still have a thing for big bulges.

I can relate to that!  My mother used to get a catalogue twice a year from some company or other which sold everything (this was in the 70’s/early 80’s) and the first section I looked at was the mens underwear section. Then the toys, lol. 

I also remember having an obsession (crush) on a boy 2 years ahead of me in primary school, called Eric. I was around 9 or 10. He was just a nice friendly guy with black hair. I’m still automatically drawn to guys with black hair. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

can relate to that!  My mother used to get a catalogue twice a year from some company or other which sold everything (this was in the 70’s/early 80’s) and the first section I looked at was the mens underwear section.

Wow - I had forgotten about that!  I used to love to look at the JC Penney catalog, usually at girls and women's bras and panty section, but I did like looking at the bulges in the men's underwear section, too.  I didn't think much of it at the time, but it's making sense now.  🙂

• Upvote 1