What awakened your sexuality in your early years.

I used to play board games with a neighbor.  We were both young, like 7 or so.  This was in the '80s so short shorts were what we wore and he always sat cross legged Indian style across from me as we played.  One day I just found myself constantly looking up his shorts. 

• Like 2

My 7th grade gym teacher. He was a short, very furry, Italian dude (which was unusual where I lived in the midwest).  I saw him regularly in the shower. I lusted after him. And now my "type" is 5'4", and as furry as possible.

I'm not mad about it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was always hella shy and kept to myself. One time after swimming in gym class this other guy walked up to me and was like “you looking at me?” (I probably wasn’t) “You think I’m hot?” (I didn’t know what to think; mumbled). I got hard (or was already hard;  idk). Pointing at my cock he was like “why’s it like that?” I didn’t know and shrugged. He asked if he could touch it. I said sure and gently kicked my shaft a couple times with his foot.

There were 10-20 guys from our class in the locker room watching all this. By this point they were all looking at us. Some were laughing and others cheering him on. I was the youngest in my class and I imagine several understood why I was hard but I was oblivious. From then on, I started fantasizing about meeting guys in locker rooms all the time.

Fast forward 6 years and we’re both seniors taking our last gym class together. Neither of us had said a word to each other since 6th grade. I walk up to a urinal to pee and this guy is about 6 feet away adjusting his hair. He starts backing toward me slowly and bumps into me when I have my dick out. He acts like it was an accident then turns to check out my cock and is like “dayumm”. I’d fantasized about this guy so many times over the years but in that moment I was frozen. I zipped up my jeans and left the locker room. Never talked to the dude again. 

Later that year I started hooking up with guys.  I’ve always wished I had a chance with this dude. I don’t know if he awakened my sexuality all those years ago (pretty sure I was jacking off before that) but nothing was the same from then on. It’s my first memory of sexual attraction. I knew I was into guys.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

one day i was watching batman. they jumped onto the firepoles as bruce and wayne and arrived in the batcave as batman and robin. i then realized that for a split second while descending the poles they would have to be naked next to each during the costume change and i couldnt get the image of batman and robin naked together on poles out of my mind. too young to know what sex was exactly but i knew i wanted in on this 😜

• Like 2

When I was 13 my dad got stationed in San Francisco, he was in the Army and it was 1976. We lived there for two years and I explored a lot, there so was so much free sex to see, Polk street and the guys in assless chaps, sex magazines and papers that I could read. Needless to say I was drawn to the raunchy gay sex papers and would jack off daily to them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I was always hella shy and kept to myself. One time after swimming in gym class this other guy walked up to me and was like “you looking at me?” (I probably wasn’t) “You think I’m hot?” (I didn’t know what to think; mumbled). I got hard (or was already hard;  idk). Pointing at my cock he was like “why’s it like that?” I didn’t know and shrugged. He asked if he could touch it. I said sure and gently kicked my shaft a couple times with his foot.

There were 10-20 guys from our class in the locker room watching all this. By this point they were all looking at us. Some were laughing and others cheering him on. I was the youngest in my class and I imagine several understood why I was hard but I was oblivious. From then on, I started fantasizing about meeting guys in locker rooms all the time.

Fast forward 6 years and we’re both seniors taking our last gym class together. Neither of us had said a word to each other since 6th grade. I walk up to a urinal to pee and this guy is about 6 feet away adjusting his hair. He starts backing toward me slowly and bumps into me when I have my dick out. He acts like it was an accident then turns to check out my cock and is like “dayumm”. I’d fantasized about this guy so many times over the years but in that moment I was frozen. I zipped up my jeans and left the locker room. Never talked to the dude again. 

Later that year I started hooking up with guys.  I’ve always wished I had a chance with this dude. I don’t know if he awakened my sexuality all those years ago (pretty sure I was jacking off before that) but nothing was the same from then on. It’s my first memory of sexual attraction. I knew I was into guys.

Do you think it all would have followed the same trajectory if he hadn’t actually touched you that first time? Or if there hadn’t been others watching? Not to suggest that you wouldn’t then have been into guys, I just wonder if thoughts of the guy and the incident would have persisted with you.

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Do you think it all would have followed the same trajectory if he hadn’t actually touched you that first time? Or if there hadn’t been others watching? Not to suggest that you wouldn’t then have been into guys, I just wonder if thoughts of the guy and the incident would have persisted with you.

I know there were other times I was teased or bullied but I don’t recall those instances as vividly. This guy was curious. The physical contact was pleasurable. As an introvert having other guys watch was, to some degree, traumatic.  

I think I can say with confidence that I’m not the only guy that had locker room fantasies. To some degree we’re all the culmination of our experiences; however, i can’t attribute this event leading me to become the anon bugchasing cumdump tweaker I am now. 

This was more like a spark. One that would have occurred at some other point eventually.  I expect I would have ended up where I’m at now if I missed this experience. 

My earliest memory is when I was around 5yo. My parents signed me up for swimming lessons at the club. For some reason they sent us into the bathroom two at a time to change. I remember seeing the other kid naked and was intrigued. I was chunky kid and he was very thin/fit. I remember staring at his white butt most of the time. 

About that same time, my older brother ( he’s four years older than me) would get me to play with his hard dock. I remember one time he had me start playing with him and than had my neighbor friend take over. 

I was probably ten or eleven the first time I actually had another guy play with mine. We had made a fort in a vacant lot. He was about four grades ahead of me in school. It started as showing each other and touching each other. Than without warning, he started sucking me. I couldn’t cum yet, but felt amazing. He continued sucking me until I was in HS. I remember the first time I was able to cum, he was sucking me and I told him to stop. I thought I was going to pee. He wouldn’t stop and I came in his mouth. I was hooked. 

I was 20yo the first time I fucked; without a condom. I knew than my purpose in life was to share my cock and seed with as many people as possible. 

• Like 3

In 5th grade one of the boys snuck a playboy into school.  All the other boys clustered around like pigeons but i saw tits and couldn't care less.

Around that time i found some playgirls in my mom's dresser.  first time boner, and a week later my first ejaculation with semen.  I think Peter Lupus is responsible for my fascination with foreskin 😉

My uncle was out and gay, so i knew what i was.  called myself homosexual in the mirror at 12.

5 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

locker room fantasies

Shucks .... in Junior High, swimming class (somewhere around 60 guys) was held, and no swimming trunks - at all.  There are two events that I recall:  Once a guy got a hardon in the locker room , which was bouncing in front of him when he entered the large room with the pool.  He got teased like crazy for weeks ....  

The other memorable event was when some guy shit in the pool, and I've never seen 60-some guys claw their way out of a swimming pool faster.  It was like a naked Three Stooges scene .... still makes me laugh.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think my switch was flicked when I was around 10 years old. We had neighbors whose eldest son was around 25 and had served in the army. When he came back home he used to spend hours in the garden shed, working on his motorbike. I played with one of his younger sisters in their garden but always had a fascination for Terry. He was muscular and would wear overalls when he worked on his motorbike. The had a few oil patches and always smelt of engine oil and smoke, He would smoke a lot while he tinkered around with the bike. He would always lip dangle his cigarette as he worked. He always seemed preoccupied with what he was doing and took very little notice in me or his sister although he was always very nice to us both. Some times he would call me into the shed to ask for help if he was working and I would pass him spanners or pliers or whatever else he needed. If it was something fiddly, he used to ask me to hold a flashlight, which would mean getting closer to him. I would end up in the middle of a smoke cloud while he worked. The smoke and engine oil mixture would sometimes linger in my nose for a hour afterwards. He kept his motorbike leathers and wet weather gear in the shed.

I remember helping him one evening in the late autumn and the shed had no heating. It was cool and the flashlight was shaking because I was so cold. When he noticed, he grabbed his leather jacket and draped it over my shoulders. It felt incredible and I remember slipping my arms inside the sleeves. I could smell the smoke and oil from the jacket. We worked for around 30 minutes when I heard my mum calling me to say it was time for tea. I was very reluctant to leave as I didn't want to have to take off the amazing leather jacket.

By the time my tea was finished Terry had closed up the shed for the evening. As I undressed that evening, I noticed the familiar smell of the oil and smoke on my sweater. Normally, my cast off clothes would have gone straight into the laundry basket. I remember hiding the sweater. At bedtime I retrieved it and hid it under the bedclothes. I kept inhaling the sweater and for the first time in my life, I couldn't understand why my penis felt so good. It was hard and I remember rubbing it and lying on my stomach and moving my body back and forth until the "inevitable" happened. I didn't understand what had happened and thought I had wet myself. I had felt so good and I remember sneaking into the bathroom for a face cloth to clean my self and my sheets.

Over the period of a few days. I repeated the same ritual until gradually the smell of Terry's jacket disappeared from the sweater and the source of my arousal was gone. Over the years I took my opportunities to help Terry and was sometimes rewarded with a ride up and down the street on the back of his bike. I think I knew from that age that I was attracted to men but was also determined to own a leather jacket. I didn't get the opportunity to buy one until I was 18 but it didn't take long until it was embedded with the aroma of smoke too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

As young as 7, I knew I was different because boys had crushes on girls and I didn’t. I didn’t even have a crush on any boy either. Around 12 I began to hang out more at my friend’s house. His free loading bum uncle lived with him & his parents. That uncle never seemed to have any underwear on whenever I was over. The sexual awakening happen when one day he was outside in his underwear and shirtless working out. I still remember the day. It was a hot day, my friend and I were in his back yard playing and his uncle was in his bikini underwear lifting weights, doing jumping jacks and other stuff. There watching him. I saw the contour of his cock, the bouncing, and his underwear was wet and you can just see his cock. I kept looking his way staring. I had yet to discover masturbation but if I had known of it then, I probably would’ve ran into the bathroom to jerk off.