Your fantasy place to fuck?

tighthole64

Anywhere, as long as it's where it can be watched...on the pavement during the Folsom Street Parade...one guy laying on the pavement underneath me, me on my hands and knees over him, with another guy on top of me...with both of their cocks fucking my mancunt...both explode, filling my gaping asscunt with their cum...surrounded by people watching, some hoping their turn at my mancunt is next!!

• Thanks 2

I've had a long time fantasy of getting fucked at a crowded gay nude beach while dozens of men are wandering by, checking it out.  A  lot of them stop to watch, and take turns  pumping my ass full of cum.  Most of them use their phones to record the action.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

36 minutes ago, Webster9 said:

I've had a long time fantasy of getting fucked at a crowded gay nude beach while dozens of men are wandering by, checking it out.  A  lot of them stop to watch, and take turns  pumping my ass full of cum.  Most of them use their phones to record the action.  

Love that idea

My fantasy PLACE to fuck would be at a HUGE gathering, where anyone can see, and join in. I'm strapped into a sling, getting booty bumps and slams, for all to see, and taking all kinds of guys, at both ends, from the hottest, masculine, well-hung men, to trolls that most sluts wont even look at, from old men and young men, trans-women, from feminine men, and women using HUMUNGOUS strap-ons, around the clock, kept spun at all times, till my ass is a gaping, cum-filled mess, covered in cum and piss, with strangers looking at me, shaking their heads in disgust, and/or hidden desire, spitting on me, calling me names, and taking pics and videos, and posting them up online for all to see.

Have this go on for 2-3 days/nights, until everyone is worn out. Left there, on the street, released from my bonds, but unwilling to get out of the sling, hoping for that one last load...

Then, taken to a huge catholic church, where the priest lays me on the altar, and felches the cum out of my asscunt, and licks me clean.

• Piggy 1

On 4/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

The center ring of a big-top circus tent. I've already been fucked in a circus train (as in, the literal train the circus used to move city-to-city), but doing it right out in the sandy circus tent... mmm.

Does this involve a clown? I hope it doesn’t involve a clown. I couldn’t take it seriously if involved a clown.

Would you be wearing, like, a ringmaster’s hat, and nothing else? I have a mental image…

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Does this involve a clown? I hope it doesn’t involve a clown. I couldn’t take it seriously if involved a clown.

Would you be wearing, like, a ringmaster’s hat, and nothing else? I have a mental image…

I mean, as long as they're not in the makeup, they're free to cream pie me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It may sound cliché, but in a crowded bathhouse, in an open play area with an audience. I've had fun in the bathhouse in my area before but it's never really crowded enough to be on the "fantasy" level of fun.

I'd love to have a slutty little bottom ass up in the middle of a room and I walk up and just slide in him. An audience gathers as I fuck his hole, encouraging me to pound harder and him to take it deeper. The horny men in the crowd rub on us, they caress my ass and down my crack as I'm thrusting, pulling on my balls and putting their fingers around the bottoms hole and my shaft as it slides in and out. I tell them I'm getting close and they get more verbal about me cumming in his hole. I let out one last grunt as I go balls deep and unload. 

As I'm breeding my bottom, one of the other men starts licking my balls. As I pull out, I immediately insert my hard, wet dick into his waiting mouth. He sucks me clean while fingering the freshly loaded hole I left gaping and cum filled, tasting his fingers at the same time. 

When I'm cleaned and drained, I head off to rest and recover to get horny again for the next open hole I come across! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, upptheebutt69 said:

It may sound cliché, but in a crowded bathhouse, in an open play area with an audience. I've had fun in the bathhouse in my area before but it's never really crowded enough to be on the "fantasy" level of fun.

I'd love to have a slutty little bottom ass up in the middle of a room and I walk up and just slide in him. An audience gathers as I fuck his hole, encouraging me to pound harder and him to take it deeper. The horny men in the crowd rub on us, they caress my ass and down my crack as I'm thrusting, pulling on my balls and putting their fingers around the bottoms hole and my shaft as it slides in and out. I tell them I'm getting close and they get more verbal about me cumming in his hole. I let out one last grunt as I go balls deep and unload. 

As I'm breeding my bottom, one of the other men starts licking my balls. As I pull out, I immediately insert my hard, wet dick into his waiting mouth. He sucks me clean while fingering the freshly loaded hole I left gaping and cum filled, tasting his fingers at the same time. 

When I'm cleaned and drained, I head off to rest and recover to get horny again for the next open hole I come across! 

Can i be that bottom?

5 hours ago, upptheebutt69 said:

I'd love to be that "slutty little bottom" with you sliding your gorgeous cock inside me, with an audience telling you to jackhammer my hot, hungry pussy until you explode a huge load inside me..ah..ah..ah. You haven't lost your magic, dude!!!

On 4/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

I've already been fucked in a circus train (as in, the literal train the circus used to move city-to-city)

Out of curiosity, what gave you the notion that you could make such a statement and  fail to entertain us with the details?

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

At work.  

i changed careers  about 10 years ago from executive management to critical care nurse. i have experienced being fucked in my office when a VP, but never at the hospital where i work and am around so many sexy Men.

When i was  a VP, i used to cruse a restroom at a busy mall near my office on lunch break. There was a Guy who would breed me on a regular basis under a stall wall there.  One day, unknown to me, He followed me after and found out where i worked.  my office was a corner office on the second floor with floor to ceiling glass on the outer walls, looking out over the parking lot. He started leaving notes on my car to meet Him in the first floor restroom and He'd breed me under the stall wall there. It got to where He'd park where He knew i could see His car from my office and He'd go into the restroom and wait for me, i'd go down stairs and get in the stall next to His, He'd slide His legs and Cock under the wall with spit on His Cock and i'd straddle Him and receive His Cock and Seed. 

Still want that at the hospital where i work, but it's less likely, way too busy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1