Rooming with grandpa

Part 6

As they day went on grandpa and I spent our time together naked like usual. But now I graduated to sucking his cock when he wanted. I sucked it before and after lunch and sucked it again for dinner. At first I was uncomfortable with sucking my grandpas cock but I got used to it pretty quickly. He had assured me it was just like sucking any other meat tube. For an older man he could cum a lot. 

When he said he would teach me about gay stuff I didn’t think I’d end up servicing him like this. It got me wondering what else he had planned for me. Grandpa figured since I had my rimming lesson and foot play lesson, I had enough teaching for the day. We still had the rest of the summer together and he didn’t want to bombard me with too much. The daylight was fading and we got ready for bed.

“Okay Kenny boy, on the bed. I liked last nights position.” I laid down and grandpa got on top of me.

“Are you sure about this? You slipped inside me last time.” His cock was resting on my ass, it was still hard.

“That won’t happen this time. No slipping in you in the middle of the night. I’m gunna stick it in you now so you don’t have to worry about it.” He spread my cheeks and positioned his tip at my hole.

“What?! Why?”

“Relax my sweet boy, I’m just putting it in for safe-KEEPING!!” He slammed his cock in me. I felt all his length bury into my ass.

“Oh god it’s so big! I can’t sleep like this.” Grandpa laid down and put his arms around me. His hips wiggling a bit.

“You slept with it in you last time. This way there won’t be any boners stabbing you uncomfortably. Now go to sleep and try not to move your ass too much. We may not be fucking but even at my age I still get wet dreams often.”

Wet dreams? Meaning, ejaculating in his sleep? But his raw cock is going to be in me all night!

“Grandpa this sounds risky.” 

“Be a good boy for me and sleep with my cock in you.” He gave me a thrust.

“Ow! Okay.”

“That’s it. It’s better when you do what I say. Isn’t it?”

“I guess so.” Like last time grandpa managed to fall asleep first. He was snoring in my ear and I had a hard time concentrating with his cock deep in me. Was it going to be like this every night? And his wet dreams, how often did he have them? I thought about my situation for a while. Things were progressing in ways that were both exciting and scary. I reviewed the things I did that day, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that I enjoyed licking his feet. Maybe I was into it, even if it was just a little. Eventually I managed to drift off to sleep.

Staying asleep wasn’t easy. What with grandpa weighing down on me and his cock planted inside me. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried shifting around. My ass wiggled and clenched as I tried getting comfortable. The movement caused grandpas semi hard cock to twitch more in me. I could feel it grow harder. The more hard it got the more my ass reacted. 

Grandpa started shifting in his sleep too. He moved his hips, making his cock stir in me more. It felt good but I wanted to get back to sleep. I tried laying still but grandpas sleep movements kept working his cock around. He was moaning a little, mumbling incoherent words between snoring. It took a few minutes but eventually his movements stopped. His cock was still hard as rock. Then I felt it pulse violently several times, twitching and throbbing deep in me like an eel thrashing about. It calmed down and I managed to get back to sleep after.

In the morning grandpa woke up first this time. He thrust his hips up and down, fucking my ass, waking me up. 

“Huh, grandpa? Good morning.” I said groggy. His fucking continued.

“Good morning Kenny. Sleep well?”

“Yeah I slept fine.” I lied. “Do you think you could take it out?”

“Just a moment. Gotta blow my morning load.” His fucking became fast, fully waking me up.

“You’re not going to blow it in me are you?”

“Does it matter? Isn’t your ass hungry for my cum?” 

“Not your poz cum grandpa. I don’t want to get AIDS.” He stopped and slowly pulled out of me. 

“Fine then suck it out of me. Go on. Work that slut mouth of yours on my tool.” We switched around and i was now between his legs. His massive 9 incher staring up at at me. His large balls resting on the bed. I grabbed his shaft and took the head in my mouth. This was my life now. I was grandpas cock servant. He put his hands behind his head and watched me go to work. “Yeah that’s beautiful. What a lovely sight. My grandson sucking my nasty old man cock in the morning, ahh this is the life.”

He tasted like musk and ass juice. I worked my head up and down on him. His cock leaking a lot of pre. I could tell he was getting closed so I tightened my hand around his shaft as I sucked. He started breathing heavy and his hips were rocking in and out of my mouth as he built up his morning cum.

“That’s it. Gonna blow. Be sure to drink it all. Oof! Yeah! There it is!” His cock twitched in my mouth and he started to cum. I did my best to swallow it all. But there was a lot of it. I had to swallow four times then come up for air. The rest of his cum cascading all over his head and shaft. It was a gusher this morning. “Looks like you couldn’t swallow it all. Oh well. You’ll learn in time.”

We got up and made coffee. Our day went normal. Or as normal as it could go. When ever grandpa wanted to cum I had to suck him off like how he told me to. It was little weird at first but I ended up liked it. Grandpa’s cock was huge and always came large volumes.

As the day progressed, my mouth was getting fairly sore. But grandpa was always horny. At some point I had to tell him that I needed a break from sucking his cock. We were on the couch, in the evening. Sitting naked together like usual. we were cuddled up next to each other and grandpa was getting hard again stroking it. I knew what he was about to ask me.

“Looks like I’m going to need that mouth again Kenny boy. How about you go down on my fat hog again?”

“I’ve already sucked you off four times today. My mouth is kind of hurting. Couldn’t I get a break?”

“I’m trying to teach you endurance. When you hook up with a guy and he wants to fuck your mouth as often as I do you’re going to want to be able to please him right?”

“Yeah I do...” grandpa sensed the apprehension in my voice. He was still stroking his cock looking at me.

“But I guess I can let you off the hook for now. You’re still a pig in training after all. But I still need to shoot off. If your mouth is too tired how about you give me your ass?“

“But! You can’t cum in me grandpa! I-I don’t want to… you know.” He was reaching down to my ass and fingering my hole already.

“You need to drop your fears about that. All gay men catch the bug at some point. You inevitably will too.“

“But if I play safe…” grandpa kept fingering my ass. It felt good and I wanted something bigger. He was smiling at me.

“You can play it safe for a while, but all men instinctively crave raw cock blasting heaps of sperm up inside them. All it takes is one anonymous dirty load and bam, you’re impregnated for life.” 

I stood up and walked to the kitchen pretending to want a glass of water or something. Grandpa’s words scared me. But he was so sure of himself. Was I really going to get pozzed at some point? It’s true that I much prefer bareback to condoms. But I could take some precautions right?

Grandpa came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me right. His cock poked my ass.

“You know, this ties in well with another lesson. Have you ever heard of conversion parties?”

“No, what’s that?“ He was giving me a reach around. Stroking my cock, getting me horny.

“It’s a fuck party where a bunch of poz guys breed a neg bottom, giving him the bug.”

“That’s insane! I didn’t think something like that existed.” His stroking got faster. I was hard and leaking. Grandpa’s cock slipping between my cheeks and poking my hole. 

“They do. There’s actually one going on tonight in a unit downstairs. I’d like to take you so you can watch the men at play.”

“A bunch of poz men?”

“Yeah. I know them all personally. They all have advanced cases. Much more advanced then mine.”

“I don’t want to get fucked by them.” He was pushing against me. My hole giving some resistance.

“You can just watch if you want to. I only want to take you to have you witness that side of the gay fetish world. There will be lots of cocks. You’d love to see cocks from a bunch of men, wouldn’t you?” He pushed in and his cock head popped in me.

“Ah! Yes I’d love to see it.” I was referring to seeing the men and their cocks, not necessarily the particular fetish of focus.

“Good. Now bend over the counter. I want to feel your insides for a bit.” I propped my elbows on the counter as grandpa started fucking my ass. I  felt my hole getting slick from his pre. His hips banging into my ass and his cock head stretching my guts.

“Just for a bit. Fuck your cock feels so good grandpa!” He was gripping my hips and grunting. My ass getting pulverized by his deadly meat. He was really getting into it. 

“Yeah that’s a hot ass. We’re going to this poz party and you’re going to watch a bunch of poz men fuck a bottom slut in his neg ass and you’re going to love it.”

“Yes sir.” At this point I was agreeing with whatever he wanted. I was more preoccupied with the feeling of my ass getting rammed into. 

“Good, that’s a nice and broken in ass.” Grandpa stopped and pulled out of me. It was better that he stopped but the horny side of me wanted more. “Now get that fancy zipper underwear on. We’re heading out.”

“Now?!” He was already getting some clothes on for the trip down. 

“Of course. Had to get you horned up for the occasion.” He handed me my underwater and I slipped them on. I put on a tank top as well and he took me by the hand out the door. We walked down to the lower floor and went all the way to a door in a part of the hall that wasn’t lit well. The place seemed fairly discreet, like a speak easy in the complex.

“Just stay with me and you’ll be fine.”

“Why wouldn’t I be fine?”

“You’re a handsome young neg boy walking into a poz party. They’ll want to fuck the hell out of you first chance they get. Also I pre fucked your ass good and hard. You’re slick and easy to slip into right now. Probably best if you don’t sit on anything that feels wet. A lot of these men are wasting away so even the smallest drop out of them is like cobra venom, he he he.”

“Are you sure I should be here?” I was getting scared. This all started to seem like a bad idea.

“Absolutely! Just. Don’t wander too far from me and avoid bend over in front of anyone.” Grandpa knocked on the door and it opened. But before we went in he reached for my underwear zipper and undid it all the way back exposing my slippery ass.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19

6 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

Part 6

As they day went on grandpa and I spent our time together naked like usual. But now I graduated to sucking his cock when he wanted. I sucked it before and after lunch and sucked it again for dinner. At first I was uncomfortable with sucking my grandpas cock but I got used to it pretty quickly. He had assured me it was just like sucking any other meat tube. For an older man he could cum a lot. 

When he said he would teach me about gay stuff I didn’t think I’d end up servicing him like this. It got me wondering what else he had planned for me. Grandpa figured since I had my rimming lesson and foot play lesson, I had enough teaching for the day. We still had the rest of the summer together and he didn’t want to bombard me with too much. The daylight was fading and we got ready for bed.

“Okay Kenny boy, on the bed. I liked last nights position.” I laid down and grandpa got on top of me.

“Are you sure about this? You slipped inside me last time.” His cock was resting on my ass, it was still hard.

“That won’t happen this time. No slipping in you in the middle of the night. I’m gunna stick it in you now so you don’t have to worry about it.” He spread my cheeks and positioned his tip at my hole.

“What?! Why?”

“Relax my sweet boy, I’m just putting it in for safe-KEEPING!!” He slammed his cock in me. I felt all his length bury into my ass.

“Oh god it’s so big! I can’t sleep like this.” Grandpa laid down and put his arms around me. His hips wiggling a bit.

“You slept with it in you last time. This way there won’t be any boners stabbing you uncomfortably. Now go to sleep and try not to move your ass too much. We may not be fucking but even at my age I still get wet dreams often.”

Wet dreams? Meaning, ejaculating in his sleep? But his raw cock is going to be in me all night!

“Grandpa this sounds risky.” 

“Be a good boy for me and sleep with my cock in you.” He gave me a thrust.

“Ow! Okay.”

“That’s it. It’s better when you do what I say. Isn’t it?”

“I guess so.” Like last time grandpa managed to fall asleep first. He was snoring in my ear and I had a hard time concentrating with his cock deep in me. Was it going to be like this every night? And his wet dreams, how often did he have them? I thought about my situation for a while. Things were progressing in ways that were both exciting and scary. I reviewed the things I did that day, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that I enjoyed licking his feet. Maybe I was into it, even if it was just a little. Eventually I managed to drift off to sleep.

Staying asleep wasn’t easy. What with grandpa weighing down on me and his cock planted inside me. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried shifting around. My ass wiggled and clenched as I tried getting comfortable. The movement caused grandpas semi hard cock to twitch more in me. I could feel it grow harder. The more hard it got the more my ass reacted. 

Grandpa started shifting in his sleep too. He moved his hips, making his cock stir in me more. It felt good but I wanted to get back to sleep. I tried laying still but grandpas sleep movements kept working his cock around. He was moaning a little, mumbling incoherent words between snoring. It took a few minutes but eventually his movements stopped. His cock was still hard as rock. Then I felt it pulse violently several times, twitching and throbbing deep in me like an eel thrashing about. It calmed down and I managed to get back to sleep after.

In the morning grandpa woke up first this time. He thrust his hips up and down, fucking my ass, waking me up. 

“Huh, grandpa? Good morning.” I said groggy. His fucking continued.

“Good morning Kenny. Sleep well?”

“Yeah I slept fine.” I lied. “Do you think you could take it out?”

“Just a moment. Gotta blow my morning load.” His fucking became fast, fully waking me up.

“You’re not going to blow it in me are you?”

“Does it matter? Isn’t your ass hungry for my cum?” 

“Not your poz cum grandpa. I don’t want to get AIDS.” He stopped and slowly pulled out of me. 

“Fine then suck it out of me. Go on. Work that slut mouth of yours on my tool.” We switched around and i was now between his legs. His massive 9 incher staring up at at me. His large balls resting on the bed. I grabbed his shaft and took the head in my mouth. This was my life now. I was grandpas cock servant. He put his hands behind his head and watched me go to work. “Yeah that’s beautiful. What a lovely sight. My grandson sucking my nasty old man cock in the morning, ahh this is the life.”

He tasted like musk and ass juice. I worked my head up and down on him. His cock leaking a lot of pre. I could tell he was getting closed so I tightened my hand around his shaft as I sucked. He started breathing heavy and his hips were rocking in and out of my mouth as he built up his morning cum.

“That’s it. Gonna blow. Be sure to drink it all. Oof! Yeah! There it is!” His cock twitched in my mouth and he started to cum. I did my best to swallow it all. But there was a lot of it. I had to swallow four times then come up for air. The rest of his cum cascading all over his head and shaft. It was a gusher this morning. “Looks like you couldn’t swallow it all. Oh well. You’ll learn in time.”

We got up and made coffee. Our day went normal. Or as normal as it could go. When ever grandpa wanted to cum I had to suck him off like how he told me to. It was little weird at first but I ended up liked it. Grandpa’s cock was huge and always came large volumes.

As the day progressed, my mouth was getting fairly sore. But grandpa was always horny. At some point I had to tell him that I needed a break from sucking his cock. We were on the couch, in the evening. Sitting naked together like usual. we were cuddled up next to each other and grandpa was getting hard again stroking it. I knew what he was about to ask me.

“Looks like I’m going to need that mouth again Kenny boy. How about you go down on my fat hog again?”

“I’ve already sucked you off four times today. My mouth is kind of hurting. Couldn’t I get a break?”

“I’m trying to teach you endurance. When you hook up with a guy and he wants to fuck your mouth as often as I do you’re going to want to be able to please him right?”

“Yeah I do...” grandpa sensed the apprehension in my voice. He was still stroking his cock looking at me.

“But I guess I can let you off the hook for now. You’re still a pig in training after all. But I still need to shoot off. If your mouth is too tired how about you give me your ass?“

“But! You can’t cum in me grandpa! I-I don’t want to… you know.” He was reaching down to my ass and fingering my hole already.

“You need to drop your fears about that. All gay men catch the bug at some point. You inevitably will too.“

“But if I play safe…” grandpa kept fingering my ass. It felt good and I wanted something bigger. He was smiling at me.

“You can play it safe for a while, but all men instinctively crave raw cock blasting heaps of sperm up inside them. All it takes is one anonymous dirty load and bam, you’re impregnated for life.” 

I stood up and walked to the kitchen pretending to want a glass of water or something. Grandpa’s words scared me. But he was so sure of himself. Was I really going to get pozzed at some point? It’s true that I much prefer bareback to condoms. But I could take some precautions right?

Grandpa came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me right. His cock poked my ass.

“You know, this ties in well with another lesson. Have you ever heard of conversion parties?”

“No, what’s that?“ He was giving me a reach around. Stroking my cock, getting me horny.

“It’s a fuck party where a bunch of poz guys breed a neg bottom, giving him the bug.”

“That’s insane! I didn’t think something like that existed.” His stroking got faster. I was hard and leaking. Grandpa’s cock slipping between my cheeks and poking my hole. 

“They do. There’s actually one going on tonight in a unit downstairs. I’d like to take you so you can watch the men at play.”

“A bunch of poz men?”

“Yeah. I know them all personally. They all have advanced cases. Much more advanced then mine.”

“I don’t want to get fucked by them.” He was pushing against me. My hole giving some resistance.

“You can just watch if you want to. I only want to take you to have you witness that side of the gay fetish world. There will be lots of cocks. You’d love to see cocks from a bunch of men, wouldn’t you?” He pushed in and his cock head popped in me.

“Ah! Yes I’d love to see it.” I was referring to seeing the men and their cocks, not necessarily the particular fetish of focus.

“Good. Now bend over the counter. I want to feel your insides for a bit.” I propped my elbows on the counter as grandpa started fucking my ass. I  felt my hole getting slick from his pre. His hips banging into my ass and his cock head stretching my guts.

“Just for a bit. Fuck your cock feels so good grandpa!” He was gripping my hips and grunting. My ass getting pulverized by his deadly meat. He was really getting into it. 

“Yeah that’s a hot ass. We’re going to this poz party and you’re going to watch a bunch of poz men fuck a bottom slut in his neg ass and you’re going to love it.”

“Yes sir.” At this point I was agreeing with whatever he wanted. I was more preoccupied with the feeling of my ass getting rammed into. 

“Good, that’s a nice and broken in ass.” Grandpa stopped and pulled out of me. It was better that he stopped but the horny side of me wanted more. “Now get that fancy zipper underwear on. We’re heading out.”

“Now?!” He was already getting some clothes on for the trip down. 

“Of course. Had to get you horned up for the occasion.” He handed me my underwater and I slipped them on. I put on a tank top as well and he took me by the hand out the door. We walked down to the lower floor and went all the way to a door in a part of the hall that wasn’t lit well. The place seemed fairly discreet, like a speak easy in the complex.

“Just stay with me and you’ll be fine.”

“Why wouldn’t I be fine?”

“You’re a handsome young neg boy walking into a poz party. They’ll want to fuck the hell out of you first chance they get. Also I pre fucked your ass good and hard. You’re slick and easy to slip into right now. Probably best if you don’t sit on anything that feels wet. A lot of these men are wasting away so even the smallest drop out of them is like cobra venom, he he he.”

“Are you sure I should be here?” I was getting scared. This all started to seem like a bad idea.

“Absolutely! Just. Don’t wander too far from me and avoid bend over in front of anyone.” Grandpa knocked on the door and it opened. But before we went in he reached for my underwear zipper and undid it all the way back exposing my slippery ass.

So fucking hot. I am sure that Grandpa has dropped a load in his hole already LOL. Think Kenny is going to be the centre of attention at that party, the icing on the cake so to speak.

• Like 2

I'm always curious where our excellent author here will take a story.  He has been known to throw in a few twists and turns which I at least always enjoy.  But I could easily see the grandson filled with 8 viral loads before the night is out, with grandpa fucking him the rest of the night.  Might make a speedy conclusion; or perhaps @Jaygusher will have the summer wind down with a pozzing duo; or the grandson holds off going home and becomes a pozzer in the later chapters here....  

There's no other neg boy there he's the one there going to convert...gandpas going to trick him I to taking a thick toxic cock. N he just goin to let go as he spit roasted n used, learning to be the bttm he should be. Mmm why can't my grandapa be like that lol

23 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

So fucking hot. I am sure that Grandpa has dropped a load in his hole already LOL. Think Kenny is going to be the centre of attention at that party, the icing on the cake so to speak.

I think that you are right.  And that his ass has several of his grandfathers loads up in him.  

• Like 1