Gangbanged by arabs

So I'm in abu dhabi for work and for the most part this being a country that doesn't tolerate gay people I avoided grindr and other hook up sites.  After no sex for months my inner pig took over and I finally got on.  Surprisingly there were alot of guys, unsurprisingly they didn't have face pics which I didn't mind.  Pretty quickly I got hit up by a guy who's name was "mywayorhighway" with the simple message of from and role.  When I said America and bottom he immediately sent a pic of his beautiful cock and said "want fuck"   at first being a little worried I hesitated but once again my inner pig took over and I said sure.  He gave me his address and I was on my way.

I get to his place and it's nestled in a pretty dingy neighborhood but at this point I was too horny to back down.  I had already cleaned out and had my lube and poppers with me.  I get to the address and tell him I'm there and I see it's a pretty simple house.   He tells me to just come on in.  I walk in and see him and he is about 5ft 8 toned body and a bushy beard.  Hair all over his chest and arms.  My hole starts to twitch as he is only boxers and I can see a nice tent in then.  Without saying a word he motions to a mattress laying in the middle of the floor.  I thought it was a bit weird but whatever and I went over to it.  He tells me to get undressed and get on all fours.  I do as he says.  No real talk just pure lust for sex.  Once down I take a hit of my poppers and my head starts to fly.  He gets down and i can feel the scruff of his beard as he works magic on my hole with his tongue.  I moan and relish in the feeling of his tongue ravishing my hole.  I take another hit or poppers and then I hear it.  The sound of guys talking in arab coming to the house.  

I freeze worried that maybe this was a trap to get gay guys but the guy is just going away at my hole with his tongue.  The door opens and he finally says something to the people entering in arab.  I make to get up but he pushs me down and I see 4 more arab guys coming in.  All shapes and sizes.  2 looked in there mid 40s on in his 30s and the third no more than 18.  They all just stare at me but with smiles on their faces.  The initial guy was talking to them and pointing to me.  They laugh and begin to strip.  At this point I realize he had invited some friends to have their way with me.  My inner pig is delighted and I immediately get back on my knees with my ass in the air and huff more poppers.  They all crowd around with with their dicks out and hairy bodies.  The barely 18 year hold had the most impressive dick looking close to 8 or 9.  The rest were average.  Another mouth is on my hole and a dick is shoved into my mouth.  I smell the intoxicating man musk and love it.  I'm swirling my tongue on his dick getting some moans of pleasure and i constantly hear them talking in Arabic.  Finally I feel the unmistakable feeling of a cock head on my hole.  I'm not sure who it is and I don't care.  I take a big hit of poppers and start flying as he pushs in.  I feel my hole stretch as I'm tight from the lack of sex and whimper a little.  This makes the guys laugh as they cheer on the guy.  I feel his body lay on top of me and his chest hairs tickling my back as he thrusts in and out of me.  I'm loving the feeling of all of it. His dick slowly being pulled out and back in the dick being shoved in my face and hearing them speak Arabic.  Not being able to understand them made it hotter but I knew they were calling me a slut and whote and I loved it.  The guy fucking me started picking up the pace and I knew he was close.  I squeezed my hole on his dick and heard him grunt and shove in.  I was barely able to feel his cock twitch in me as he shot deep in me loving that feeling.  After a bit he pulled out and immediately another cock was replaced in my hole.  The guy who fucked me came around and I cleaned his cock with my mouth.  The second guy didn't last long and was blowing his load in me.  The third guy was the initial guy who I had talked with and he was way more rough.  Slapping my ass and really giving me a pounding.  My head was being shoved into the mattress as he thrusted into me with all his weight.  This went on for a while as he really used my hole.  Finally he gave me his load and it was the young boys turn.

He had mainly been watching and jerking off to the side and honestly I think he was the son of one of the guys.  He looked similar to one of the 40 year Olds.  The other guys were talking to him and I could tell he was a bit hesitant.  I think he might have been straight but the urge to fuck a hole in country that is so restricted probably was the turn on.  Eventually he came around and he just shoved his dick in.  I could tell he was pretty inexperienced as he didn't really move that much so I decided to take a bit of charge.  I started squeezing my ass and moving my ass on his dick.  His big long dick felt amazing and I got a gasp from him.  He finally started to move his hips but I still was moving mine as well to get his entire dick massaged by my warm wet hole.  It really didn't take long to get him really moaning and I no lie felt his dick swell more and really beging to twitch inside me.  I felt him shoot rope after rope of cum into me. This young boy sure had a lot of cum and I milked all of it from him.  Eventually I felt it stop and I immediately moved my ass off his dick turned around and started cleaning his dick off.  I could tell he was sensitive as he flinched but it was my turn to tease him.  I sucked on his cock and used my tongue to really swirl on his head.  He placed his hand on my head to move my head over but I just grabbed his dick and kept sucking away.  Eventually he really pulled away and his dick plopped out.  The guys started dressing so I did as well and left.  

• Like 13
  • Piggy 15

Reminds me of my time in Abu Dhabi - was there for 4 months but only hooked up once with a local Arab - during Ramadan, when any sex is forbidden let alone gay sex. I had contacted him online before I went out there for a second visit. Wealthy guy around my age - wore the traditional dress, which was incredibly sexy watching him undress. He’d brought poppers and bred me in the rented apartment I was living in. Nice afternoon, but sadly there was no repeat. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Damn, I am kinda glad I read this today instead of yesterday. I had to have some blood drawn, and had to go to one of the big 3 lab sites to have it done. While waiting to be called back, a younger  (19 to 23 yr old I would guess) olive skin, black haired guy came in and signed in for some lab work - but then was called up to the receptionist so his lab order could be reviewed.  He must have had a fasting lab, since his reply to her was he had not eaten since sunrise as he was celebrating Ramadan. I was already intrigued by this kids looks, and his skin tight black pants, but to toss in the Arab slant just made me drool even more. Unfortunately, he had to have the tests done at one of the other lab companies due to his insurance, so I couldn't keep on admiring him,  had I read this story yesterday before going there, I might have walked out behind him and offered to help him out.  oink!

11 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Damn, I am kinda glad I read this today instead of yesterday. I had to have some blood drawn, and had to go to one of the big 3 lab sites to have it done. While waiting to be called back, a younger  (19 to 23 yr old I would guess) olive skin, black haired guy came in and signed in for some lab work - but then was called up to the receptionist so his lab order could be reviewed.  He must have had a fasting lab, since his reply to her was he had not eaten since sunrise as he was celebrating Ramadan. I was already intrigued by this kids looks, and his skin tight black pants, but to toss in the Arab slant just made me drool even more. Unfortunately, he had to have the testsofne of the other lab companies due to his insurance, so I couldn't keep on admiring him,  had I read this story yesterday before going there, I might have walkeobehind him and offered to help him out. 

Oink!