Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

I want the top to fuck me for a nice long time. I'm all about the pleasure he gets but i want it too. I get more pleasure out of a lengthy fuck than a quickie. Plus it's nice to connect for a while. I love being plugged into. I try and slow things down if I think he's gonna cum too fast. Then after I think he's had all he can take I beg him to cum in my hole.

• 1 month later...

I was taught it is about the tops pleasure, if he gets off quick I need to thank him and be grateful his load is up my ass. At the baths I let anyone fuck me and I hope they get off quickly so I can get more loads, its not about me or my pleasure, I am just a hole for them to use and I have to thank them for loading my ass.

One thing that has come to me with 23 years of fucking is control over my cock. With that said, sometimes looking down at that tight ass and feeling it grip your cock, on every backstroke seeing his anus clinging to your cock and on the forestroke feeling my cockhead open him back up again...fuck, it can be too much and I have no choice but to unload my scrotum into his ass. But really it's all about how the bottom looks, how hot the action is and how horned up I am. There's literally times where I can fuck for a good 30-40 minutes before I have to nut (it just starts to literally hurt) and there's the rare occasion where I blow in about 60-90 seconds. I try to avoid the latter though. I think a solid 10-15 minute fuck that starts slow and gets the bottom warmed up and ends with a piledriving, rectum rearranging power fuck is the best.

Make no mistake about it though, I want the bottom to know he's been fucked. I know a lot of bottoms that get off on a long fuck session too. I can be selfish on occasion and just get my nut and that's it but I want the owner of the hungry hole I'm feeding to have just a good of a time as I am.

As a bottom...it is all about making sure that my hole is available to be used and loaded by the top....it is all about his pleasure...so if he cums fast...or takes his time...I still get my reward. Fast or slow...having a load in my hole just lubes me up for the next round....

It doesn't matter to me as long as the top cums in my ass. Sometimes I like it quick other times long and slow is good. I especially like it when he cums one quickly then uses his cum as lube for a second fuck and breeds my ass again.

• 5 months later...
Guest Matias47

I hate it. I just had a guy over last week, nice cock, but when, after maybe 2 minutes, he said he gonna cum, I pulled off and told him to get out.

When I want to get fucked, I want to get FUCKED!