Neg not on Prep but considering playing with U+

• 2 months later...

if the person is honest with you about their +U status go for it

ive been plying with my good friend who is +U for four years. our first session was with rubber and i was on prer, second was bare and i was still on prep with him, after 6 months and getting to know eah other, i stopped taking prep anymor whenn i play with him and its still bare

even after a very rough session and my arse bleeding he's been shooting inside my hole this whole time and im still neg

its about trust, and honestly guys with hiv+ are super to play with, best sex so far in my  books

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It absolutely baffles me that I can tell a guy that I’m neg and they’ll bend right over and take my load raw. But, when I tell them I’m undetectable, they panic and run. The science says that undetectable is untransmittable. The science also says negative only at the time the blood was drawn. Why aren’t guys equally scared about getting hiv from a “neg” guy that hasn’t been tested for a year versus an undetectable guy? I also hear the argument that an undetectable guy might be lying….do “neg” guys not lie or are undetectable guys the only ones that are dishonest? These type of arguments are a slap in the face to us undetectable guys. 

if you’re gonna take loads and not take prep, you’re safer rolling the dice with the undetectable guys than with the “neg” guys that rarely get tested. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Taking an undetectable load is totally safe.....I would trust a poz guy on meds more than someone who just says he negative. There are a lot of guys on the down low who swap their cum that don't test regularly and may not even know they are poz.

Honestly there are very few guys today that know they are poz are not on meds.

Go for it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I know the feeling, I can not fuck without doing it bareback and taking loads.  I fucked a guy a couple years back who told me he was undetectable but still liked to use a condom so we started down that path.   I have a very tight ass and he could not stay hard enough to do me, so, I reminded  him that I was DDF and on PrEP so I would gladly take him bareback and given he was not able to stay hard he agreed and once unsheathed his erection was rock hard and he worked my tight hungry hole until he finally erupted and put one of the larges loads I have ever taken.  

I prefer to only bottom for men who are negative on PrEP, men who are Poz on TASP and tested regularly and men who are undetectable and tested recently.  I know those men know their status and their virus loads and being on PrEP I should be protected from transmission.  Men who say they are negative (and not on PrEP) many times are not regularly tested and really have no idea what their actual status is.  PrEP is a God send but it is not completely infallible.  If the guy topping you is poz and untreated his virus load could be high enough that you could still contract HIV.  Men who are not tested but claim to be negative are at serious risk of potentially being poz especially if they are sexually active.   Not knowing they are poz they would go untreated and potentially have very high virus loads which would make them far more of a risk  even for a bottoms on PrEP. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 8:59 AM, TNVersGuy said:

It absolutely baffles me that I can tell a guy that I’m neg and they’ll bend right over and take my load raw

There's no sense to be made, is there?  It's what one does - the actions he himself takes that count.  In the fuckjoints, a guy with a hard Cock and a sweat on his brow might say anything to a guy with a hot wet Hole.  

On 2/22/2024 at 10:04 AM, marriedsub said:

Married, neg not on Prep and have never taken a raw load in my pussy, but want to! U+ would be the best, in my humble opinion.

The safest. As I already said on the first page of this post. 

Some years ago, when UEqualsU started to spread around the web, there was a social network campaign saying "fuck me, I'm poz" - it was a good campaign but brought a lot of conservatives to rise against it -without knowing what it was all about-...

I'm so fucking proud to be U+
To be precise: not being proud about having HIV or taking pills for life. I'm proud because I am super-controlled for sexually-transmitted infections while we cannot be sure at all about many self-claimed "straight" "faithful" but who knows who they unzip their pants with. People who never test, and then say "I don't discriminate poz, but keep him away from my bed". Serophobia and serosorting SUCK.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, myDNA4u said:

The only thing safer than a U+ is a Neg on PrEP guy. 

Technically yes as "undetectable" doesn't mean our jizz is free of any virus.  Detectable as a metric has changed over the years as the sensitivity of tests has improved.  So now it means <20 copies per ml.  Could it be zero copies in our semen?  Maybe.  

Bottom line in now several repeat studies there have been no transmissions within serodiscordant couples even when "undetectable" was <200 copies per ml.  

Nothing is without risk.  Even the guy neg on PrEP; especially with the rather sloppy way PrEP is being dispensed these days.  There are way too many fellows on PrEP who haven't tested in years; and whose compliance is spotty.  

• Like 1

@PozBearWI,of course you're correct, there's absolutely nothing that is totally without risk. Still play with an U+ or neg on PrEP guy is about as low risk as one can get. You're much more likely to die in a car accident or even being hit by lightning. 

6 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Nothing is without risk.

Well, it's a risk just to get out of bed in the morning. 

Risk of all kinds of events populates our every move, in some sense.  Heading to the john for that first piss of the morning, slipping on something (just for color, maybe a still-wet cumrag), could be a serious event.  Getting run down by a drunk driver, all kinds of shit happens to people every minute of every day.  Nothing is guaranteed, so we have to accept some measure of risk no matter what - if we're going to actually live a full, enriching, satisfying life.    

Taking steps to avoid risk makes sense to me, but no one can completely evade some measure of risk in their lives.

• Upvote 2

Wherever you go around and around, it's the behaviour to be unsafe, not the person. 

I mean: if we rely on our partner for our health's protection, we are at risk because of many factors which could not depend on us - including a person saying "I'm on Prep" but in real they've had never and never tested. Especially if it's a one-time partner we can't expect to have a medical-psychological talk! And we can't expect our partner is confident with us immediately on such sensitive data. Not in this world, at least.

All we can involve in, is our own personal protection, being it condom, being it Prep.

I should have been the best conservative-based model of monogamy before 2013! What if I were less aware? What if my best friend (now partner) didn't pull me "this flu is not normal" and boosted my intentions to test...

"Me? Poz?" I could have got rid from all my responsibilities (like forgiving a serial cheater), never test or care, and go on. Giving a damn of the world and my list of infected people would have increased in years, replicating the bad things I experienced. Only for what, for the wrong assumption that monogamy and safety are the same thing?