Neg not on Prep but considering playing with U+

I just recently joined BBRTS and there are so many sexy U+ and Poz guys on there. Im also on Sniffies and Squirt. I've been a slut for many years but have become a total bottom perverted whore in the last 10 years. I'm seriously considering playing with U+ guys, but I am hesitant because I'm married with kids. Does anyone have experience taking loads from undetectable guys and not getting poz? This is a sincere post...not BS

4 minutes ago, riskyp said:

I know how you feel. I'm married with older kids now. Taken lots of u+ cock and loads. Still neg. Once you start you will want more and more.

I know, and i love to rim and get bred once i get going so oral only is going to be hard lol

I say do it. You won’t ever know unless you try it. Raw dick inside of you filling your hole is definitely addicting and as the other guys have mentioned you will definitely want more and more. But go for it and see how amazing it is for yourself.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nagato20 said:

I say do it. You won’t ever know unless you try it. Raw dick inside of you filling your hole is definitely addicting and as the other guys have mentioned you will definitely want more and more. But go for it and see how amazing it is for yourself.

I've been taking raw cock now for quite some time, but I usually screen, and I've always shied away from U+. I've done my research and it appears pretty safe. i guess it primarily depends if a guy is truthful about viral loads and meds, but its the same gamble I'm taking now i suppose 🙂 Really want to get on prep but its hard with the wife around

1 hour ago, cumaddict619 said:

I just recently joined BBRTS and there are so many sexy U+ and Poz guys on there. Im also on Sniffies and Squirt. I've been a slut for many years but have become a total bottom perverted whore in the last 10 years. I'm seriously considering playing with U+ guys, but I am hesitant because I'm married with kids. Does anyone have experience taking loads from undetectable guys and not getting poz? This is a sincere post...not BS

U = U (Undetectable = Untransmittable)!!! In otherwords, you can rawdawg with undetectable Poz guys and won't get pozzed.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cumaddict619 said:

I've been taking raw cock now for quite some time, but I usually screen, and I've always shied away from U+. I've done my research and it appears pretty safe. i guess it primarily depends if a guy is truthful about viral loads and meds, but its the same gamble I'm taking now i suppose 🙂 Really want to get on prep but its hard with the wife around

Although people may say they are undetectable, what are the chances that some may be lying? For the sole purpose of wanting to spread what they have? Unfortunately, I've read some posts that some people say that to get what they want. It's a reality. Why chance it ? Just get on prep. I understand it's difficult because of the wife, but why risk it especially having your wife and kids around you?

• Upvote 2

I'm poz undetectable and bareback with my long-term boyfriend since we met; honestly I feel really offended by those people who in 2023 still have doubts on "undetectable untransmittable" fact, Undetectable is the safest person as they're always controlled for sexually tran'smittable diseases. While there are many people claiming to be neg but they aren't because they simply never test... 

Might I be rude, I don't really care, I'm like this. Direct, frank, and tell you that your problem has a name: SEROPHOBIA. Definitely. 

If I ever get to have sex with stranger I'd be more aware from people like you, "married with kids" who claim to be neg, rather than from openly poz and undetectable like many of us. We have nothing to hide, you? 

Staying in the closet is your own choice, I don't judge this, I am talking about sex! I'd wrap up instantly in case I'd happen to fuck one like you. Not to protect you from me, but to protect myself from you. 

Get fucked by some horny undetectable guys and enjoy life better, let serophobia go away, it's the past and remember, serosorting, serophobia and trust, are not means of prevention at all! Serosorting (choose a person from their status) is the best way to get stealthed and pozzed up. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

I certainly have taken loads from guys who were Undetectable, and I am still negative. 

The problem with having sex with U+ guys is not the science - Undetectable = Untrasmittable. The problem is taking someone's word for their status. Trusting someone who tells you they are Undetectable is only better than trusting someone who tells you they are Negative because a person can actually be sexually active and know they are Undetectable. If you are Undetectable for six months the chances that you somehow became infectious since your last test is vanishingly small, but the Negative guy could easily have become infected and not yet know it. 

If you want to take loads and stay neg, you need to get on PrEP. Nothing else is even close to as effective as that. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cumaddict619 said:

Yeah if you’re that afraid just hit up your doctor and get on prep. Otherwise you have no choice but to take people for their word. Also when fucking with strangers comes risks so you’re either down with it or not. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cumaddict619 said:

If you can sneak around and take raw cock successfully without your wife knowing, well done by the way, it's difficult to believe you can't take a pill every day in private. They don't need to be in the house or at home. Somewhere at work in a nondescript bottle, or in your vehicle.

PrEP implants and the drug that they deliver are being tested now. The implant is 4cm long and 2mm wide and it's used for delivering long lasting contraceptives also. From the early research it looks like the implants are effective for at least a year so far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

U=U (as many others have said). HIV is really pretty hard to catch in the Western world today if you're not actively trying to do so.

But.

There are a lot of other nasties out there, and they are much easier to catch. In your shoes, I'd worry a lot more about bringing those home to your wife. Imagine her reaction to finding crabs "down there" if you didn't happen to notice them in time...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2