Stonewall Pride Wilton Manors Surprise!

LoadMyHoleSF

Happened to be in Florida this year and staying in Fort Lauderdale. The same weekend was the Stonewall Pride Wilton Manors Gay Pride. I wasn’t sure what to expect with DeSantis tooting Florida as the conservative capital of America. 

I figured “Hell, I’ll have a drink or two anyways.”.  I prepared and dressed in slutty accessible clothes. You know the ones. Who gives an f*** if they get torn or dirty and are easy to pull off and down. 

Boy, was I presently pleasantly surprised! It was down and dirty, fucking all around the pool table that night, and for the next two nights that I went to afterwards. 

They sure did know how to treat a Cali boy, right. My ass was rode all night long as I leaned against that pool table. And such a variety of men! Buff, bears, bellies! Clean, goatees, ZZ Top beards! Latino, white, black…. All shoved their cocks in my hole and used it like they should. After each load, I eagerly got down on my knees and clean each cock off tasting the mixture of juices and cum from my ass. 

One of my favorites was a slender black guy from Chicago with a dick that matched his body. Nice and long he liked to long stroke me and fucked me several times. Another was a heavyset but still muscular black guy that was in the bathroom when I went to take a break. The bathroom was kind of an open air area between the main building and the outside patio. He caught me looking at his thick, meaty member that he was washing in the sink. He asked “you like? “ with an African or Jamaican accent. When I said “yes”he nodded, pushed me over the sink and proceeded to fuck me hard shoving that girth deep in to me. With one hand, he grabbeds fist fulls of my hair, which he yanked on as he proceeded to pound me. I knew my place was to serve him. 

All in all incredibly fulfilling and rewarding weekend in Florida, that I was not expecting. Definitely would recommend to the other pigs out there! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...