The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

"I have this buddy of mine and I told him about your cunt.  Can I send him over?"

"I want to breed you again."

"No one else lets me bareback them because I'm poz.  You never say no"

This is a non-verbal compliment.  Was in a three way in the back parking lot of a cruisy bar in Nashville with a big daddy and a skinny, sketchy looking dude.  Daddy bred me first and then handed me off to the sketchy guy to breed.  After the second load, the Daddy handed the other guy a $20 and walked away never talking to me.  Turns out the sketchy guy was a street hustler who got paid to breed me.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I LOVE it when men gush about something I've done well or how I make them feel. I've gotten

"I wish I could've lasted longer, but you felt too good!"

"I usually can't cum from oral, but that was amazing!"

"I've never felt such a velvety hole before. It's amazing!"

"Oh my god! that feels incredible!"

"Whoever taught you, I thank him!"

but the BEST compliment is when he wants it again or when he tells a friend.  Love that!

• Like 2

It wasn't so much a verbal compliment as a compliment-by-action, when I had a regular who would visit me at least 2-3 times a week to breed my hole before he went to see his wife at work... and she worked in the office of my apartment complex.

Really, anytime someone says I'm "better than their wife/girlfriend" as they're shooting a load into me, it's a huge turn-on.

• Like 3

It wasn't so much the verbal compliments this guy gave me, as much as what he did.
About 6 years ago, I hooked up with a guy on Craigslist.  I got to his apartment and he invited me in. As I followed him through his apartment to his bedroom, I could see his roommate sitting at the kitchen table, smoking some weed. But, no introductions were made. We got to this guys bedroom and quickly got down to some serious sucking, rimming and fucking. He plowed my ass hard and deep. And kept telling me how great my ass felt. After about an hour of great sex, he finally filled my ass with his load. When he pulled out of me, he got off the bed and said, "Don't move. Stay right there. I'll be right back."
I could hear him talking to his roommate, but couldn't hear what they were saying. A few minutes later, the roommate came into the room, closed the door behind himself and said, "I hear you've got a sweet ass. Show it to me." I got onto my hands and knees, with my ass facing him. He walked up to me, spread my ass cheeks and fingered my cum filled hole. "Mmmmm........ Yeah, I got to have me some of that hole."
He quickly stripped and told me to suck him hard. I did as I was told and he quickly got a full, rock hard erection. Then he slapped my ass and told me to get back on my hands and knees so he can fuck me. 
I knelt on the edge of the bed and he slammed up into me in one quick thrust. He was an incredibly aggressive and brutal top. Slamming hard and deep into me. While the roommate was fucking me, I heard my original fucker come back into the bedroom. He was still naked, and had a partial erection. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching his friend fuck me. The roommate fucked me for about 15 minutes before he finally let out a huge grunt, slammed deep and emptied his balls in me. The original guy by now was fully hard again and stroking. 
As soon as his roommate pulled out of me, the original guy got behind me and pumped my ass for another 10 minutes before filling me with his second load. 
I take being offered to and shared with your friends a real compliment

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

It's more the look of shock on their face when they realize that they've underestimated just how big a cock they're about to get rammed up their ass...   When the length and girth are commensurate to one another, pics often don't do justice to some cocks.

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

"My cock feels so good while it's in your ass".

"I want you to stay over for the next couple of nights."

"I want to take you to the club where I usually go and watch as you get bred."

Edited by takingdeepanal

My favourite compliments are when:

- guys tell me they wank to my pics and vids

- cum tribute photos and vids

- if a guy cums really quickly, he's often apologetic but to me it's a massive compliment

- men who when fucking me say to passers by (in cruising grounds / saunas) "You gotta try this tight ass"

- any daddy who says "good boy" or "good lad", I instantly turn to jelly

• Piggy 3

“Mmmm fuck you’re good” is my favourite thing to hear while I’m sucking cock. Or even better, when I’m sucking them and they’re begging to fuck me.

But I think the best compliment is when they cum inside me. Especially if I’m getting fucked at the bathhouse because a lot of tops save their load so they can fuck more bottoms. So being the one they seed is the ultimate compliment. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1