First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

Hope this isn't going to be too long for people to read but want to share my recent first time and know what others may think about it.

I'm married and occasionally suck cock because of experiences many years ago which i have posted here before. As I am married I don't get much opportunity.

Back in May on the bank holiday we had for the Kings coronation I had the opportunity to go out on my own. I got on my hookup app and soon had the interest of a mature top couple and after a few messages I was driving to their home to suck them both.

When I arrived I was asked if I would be ok being hooded and plugged. I'd never done anything like that before but my sub brain was already kicking in and I said yes without really thinking about it. They were both well built men in their late 50s or early 60s but both quite fit. Once I had agreed they were quite forceful in telling me to undress.

Once I was naked I had a rough hood put over my head. It wasn't tight fitting so it wasn't too scary but there was only a large hole for my mouth and i couldnt see anything.

I was then told to kneel and get on all fours. I felt a cold slippy feeling around my bum and felt a buttplug being pushed in. I'd never been plugged before but it went in ok and i felt quite excited by it.

I was then told to straighten up but remain kneeling and i was aware of a cock in front of my mouth demanding my attention. I went straight to it. Hands and mouth. Taking it deep, sucking hard. I started to hear lots of verbal abuse which motivated me more onto that beautiful large and hard cock and i received a good throatfucking and took his load deep without tasting.

I could feel hands caressing my balls from underneath and behind and was aware that i had quite an erection myself. They were talking to each other about me. Calling me a slut and a little whore. They said i wanted fucking. I didn't say no. I just remained quiet and at their service.

The plug waa removed and i felt the cocl at my hole. I was extremely nervous and worried about embarassing myself. The cock pushed in a long way helped by the lube left by the plug and i was being fucked for the first time. Bare cock in my ass taking what he wanted. I was his slut and his cock whore and i loved it.

To be honest my heart is still thumping nearly 3 months later. I suppose i even may have been filmed, but they seemed like ok guys. I hope they liked what i gave.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Well done mate. I'm glad you enjoyed your first breeding. It is the first of many - now you've had a cock up your arse and you've been seeded you're gunna need more cocks and loads. How long did the top last in your hole before he pumped his seed in you?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2023 at 9:40 AM, Teeslad70 said:

Hope this isn't going to be too long for people to read but want to share my recent first time and know what others may think about it.

I'm married and occasionally suck cock because of experiences many years ago which i have posted here before. As I am married I don't get much opportunity.

Back in May on the bank holiday we had for the Kings coronation I had the opportunity to go out on my own. I got on my hookup app and soon had the interest of a mature top couple and after a few messages I was driving to their home to suck them both.

When I arrived I was asked if I would be ok being hooded and plugged. I'd never done anything like that before but my sub brain was already kicking in and I said yes without really thinking about it. They were both well built men in their late 50s or early 60s but both quite fit. Once I had agreed they were quite forceful in telling me to undress.

Once I was naked I had a rough hood put over my head. It wasn't tight fitting so it wasn't too scary but there was only a large hole for my mouth and i couldnt see anything.

I was then told to kneel and get on all fours. I felt a cold slippy feeling around my bum and felt a buttplug being pushed in. I'd never been plugged before but it went in ok and i felt quite excited by it.

I was then told to straighten up but remain kneeling and i was aware of a cock in front of my mouth demanding my attention. I went straight to it. Hands and mouth. Taking it deep, sucking hard. I started to hear lots of verbal abuse which motivated me more onto that beautiful large and hard cock and i received a good throatfucking and took his load deep without tasting.

I could feel hands caressing my balls from underneath and behind and was aware that i had quite an erection myself. They were talking to each other about me. Calling me a slut and a little whore. They said i wanted fucking. I didn't say no. I just remained quiet and at their service.

The plug waa removed and i felt the cocl at my hole. I was extremely nervous and worried about embarassing myself. The cock pushed in a long way helped by the lube left by the plug and i was being fucked for the first time. Bare cock in my ass taking what he wanted. I was his slut and his cock whore and i loved it.

To be honest my heart is still thumping nearly 3 months later. I suppose i even may have been filmed, but they seemed like ok guys. I hope they liked what i gave.

That had to be so exciting not knowing what was going on.   The hood is a lot of fun. It so intensifying when you give full control to your tops and feeling the touching without seeing.

You next mission get tied with the hood. You will experience an amazing feeling..

It has to be one of my favorite fun and I bet other bottoms reading this to be tied, hooded or blindfolded and not knowing who and how many are about to breed you!! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

IANAL but if you pressed the charges and got a lawyer willing, they could probably at least put up enough of a case that you didn't get dismissed out of court for wasting the court's time with a frivolous case. However, I seriously doubt you'd win the case if you told the judge/jury what you told us here: a good prosecutor could likely introduce enough doubt, if not total doubt, that you "did not implicitly give consent" to be fucked: you were hooded, knowingly hooded, you had a butt plug in, you didn't describe resistance, you didn't go to the police and possibly more.

Now a good defense lawyer would keep that part silent and hope that the prosecutor didn't get a hold of what you'd written here: the law is about what is legal, and it really has little to do with the actual truth -- it can only deal with what it can discover as true and if you somehow stuck to your guns and described a situation where it could be construed legally as rape (and their lawyer didn't introduce sufficient doubt), you could still win for sure.

But with what you've written...I doubt it. Civil case for damages? Maybe if one could invent a claim. But beyond reasonable doubt...I doubt it 🙂

• Like 3