Sex with an Ex?

Ieatcumholes

I did a quick search and didn't find any other topics on the first page of results, so I'm starting a new thread. Anyone else enjoy having sex with an ex? Two weekends ago I had sex with my 3-exes ago. We have both gotten more 🐷 since we were together more than a decade ago. And the sex was hotter than ANY sex we had when we were a couple! That was in part because we understand that we're exes for a reason and in part because we both know it's just sex, which wasn't a problem when we were in a relationship.... We live close enough to one another that we plan on getting together regularly to have sex. And I told him that if he gets bred by someone else and still wants more to let me know, cause I'll be right over! Him having sex with another man would never have been a consideration when we were together, much less me enjoying sloppy seconds!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Definitely NOT with my latest ex, I feel disgust just remembering his touch, smell, the warmth of his body or even thinking of his voice. He has psychologically abused of me in many ways. 

But my first ex? The one who made me grow up sexually, the first to load me, the first man I loaded... We're still very confident after 28 years and we see each other regularly. Not yet for sex, but, with my current (monogamous) boyfriend we are discussing it, like a sort of "second generation". I have been my current guy's first and only male partner, I'd find it very sensual to see him have sex with his second, who's been my first! 

And then? What about the man who gave me HIV? Not at all, no bond between us, lost contacts and no interest in recovering them. 

Now, my current bf and I, have our vacation near my very first man's holiday place. Let's see if a thing leads to another, I'd not force anything though, not feeling "the urge" to open our couple, I want to let things go. For now we're all 3 having nice talk and board games. 

With days going, we'll see if the game "the loser strips naked" can be played LOL 

• Like 1

it depends on the situation. 

i had one ex that morphed into a FB for years afterward and only ended when i moved away. He is one of 2 ex's i often think about hookin up w again. 

the only other ex i still see morphed into my bff so it's a bit more complicated. 1. i'd be afraid of ruining the friendship. 2. even tho they're open im friendly w his husband an it would seem like a dick move and 3. i have fond memories of the sex being amazing but what if it's not amazing again? i'd rather remember it well and go out on top 😜

Only had one "life-partner", and we played separately or together with others from the moment we met - literally. 

He was on his knees sucking off a Cock, I was on mine rutting in a Hole, literally shoulder-to-shoulder.  So, a lot of wanton sex with other guys was baked into the relationship from "moment-one".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I did a quick search and didn't find any other topics on the first page of results, so I'm starting a new thread. Anyone else enjoy having sex with an ex? Two weekends ago I had sex with my 3-exes ago. We have both gotten more 🐷 since we were together more than a decade ago. And the sex was hotter than ANY sex we had when we were a couple! That was in part because we understand that we're exes for a reason and in part because we both know it's just sex, which wasn't a problem when we were in a relationship.... We live close enough to one another that we plan on getting together regularly to have sex. And I told him that if he gets bred by someone else and still wants more to let me know, cause I'll be right over! Him having sex with another man would never have been a consideration when we were together, much less me enjoying sloppy seconds!

You sound like the perfect ex…

• Like 1

I have done this with a couple of exs and it was a mix of experiences. My oldest ex (first bf while both in hs) moved to my city and we hooked up a couple of times. He's far piggier now and the sex was fun, but in his own development became too focused on pnp, which is not something I personally enjoy. His drug use got him fired from a very lenient company that I now work for (not in his role). That mix of energies put a wet blanket on the vibe so no repeats there. The second ex to come back for more was from late hs/early uni days. We didn't talk much let alone play for years, until after he got married. He and his husband invited me to a 3-some, which was rather vanilla sexually (at least for me) and later a 4-some, adding another of their hot friends. The 3-some was weirdly emotionally charged, which threw off the vibe, but the 4-some was excellent, despite still being rather tame in the way of raunchy exploration. That ex still hits me up now to come fuck and do raunchy shit behind his husband's back, which I'm not super keen on as that kind of behavior soured a relationship I had between dating the previously mentioned exs and hooking up with them again. The third ex and followup fucks were close to the breakup after we had both been dishonest with each other after he refused to entertain an open relationship. That sex wasn't as good as the energy was off. It was all a fucked up situation and I still run into his then ex with whom he cheated with at various events, fucking other guys, etc while still being idolized by my ex. He doesn't recognize me as we never formerly met but it's a bad vibe.

From all of this early experience, I strive to be a more ethical slut.

I'm now in a very loose, communicative open relationship with a partner that I love dearly. Medical issues limit our ability to be pigs with one another but we talk about it and discuss other people we want to fuck with or date in addition to being one another's most dependable humans, and that feels really good. He doesn't fuck around much due to the medical issues, but will wingman me whenever we're out. If that's not the vibe for the night, it's just great cuddles and helping one another cum in safe ways. 

• Upvote 1

The reason they are my x is the fact that i no longer want to have anything to do with them. Hooking up with them after the breakup has never crossed my mind. I only have two “X’s” so to speak, I have nothing more to do with them.

Have I hooked up with their friends- HELL YES! I took great satisfaction in doing so and would do it again in a heartbeat.  It’s better to talk with his friends as opposed to paying money to a mental health professional, because I have found they usually held “the key” as to why the relationship didn’t work. 

I actually miscounted. The recent sex I had was with two ex's ago. I might have sex with one ex ago if the planets lined up just right. Three ex's ago and four ex's ago? No way in hell! (🤔 OK, four ex's ago for a revenge fuck might be worthwhile... 🤔)

I have zero interest in pursuing a relationship with two ex's ago (or anyone else just to be clear). But an ongoing FWB thang with two ex's ago considering how piggy we both are now? 😍😍😍 x 💯 x 💯 x 💯

And, for the record, I don't want to reconcile with any of my ex's! 😖 I definitely understand that we are ex's for a reason, and unless we have both changed, we're just going to end up right back in the same BS that caused us to break up. Thanks! But NO THANKS!

i don't think the traditional relationship model works as well as often idealized.  i  think there is something to be said about relationships where two people don't place unrealistic expectations on each other because of having to meet some ideal.  Why not get what each can with each other and not try to force it to be more or different than what it is? To me, the fact that two people are "exe's" means there was likely some connection... which i understand can go away or get destroyed,, but just because two people become "ex" doesn't mean the relationship has to end, it can be redefined i think, to fit present realities. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1