Discussion on Racism and Fetishizing from Spun BBC Worship

ellentonboy

On 8/29/2023 at 1:54 PM, ellentonboy said:

Moderator's Note: This discussion was begun in response to a story in ChemSex Stories. If you are interested in reading the story, you can find it here. 

I wonder if any of our black members are offended by threads that mention race In particular🙄? I sure hope not...

Is it fetish when a white guy prefers BBC?  Is it racist if a white guy prefers only white men?  I can honestly say that I don’t have a racist bone in my body; certainly not my boneR!  But I have preferences and looks/types that appeal more than others.  Don’t we all?

3 minutes ago, AlB said:

Is it fetish when a white guy prefers BBC?  Is it racist if a white guy prefers only white men?  I can honestly say that I don’t have a racist bone in my body; certainly not my boneR!  But I have preferences and looks/types that appeal more than others.  Don’t we all?

Of course, we all do. I certainly do.  But I’ve been called very unkind names because of my preferences.  

Apologies, I forgot number 6:

6. Some of these men are only offended by BBC, because in their mind they see it as someone having a desirable trait they don’t have. They don’t give a damn about the humanity of black men. These are folks who have been pedestalized their entire lives, have over inflated egos, and like the narcissists they are, it’s illogical anyone would prefer something other than what they are offering. 

9 minutes ago, AlB said:

I don’t think that makes you racist. 

On 9/1/2023 at 10:23 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i've often wondered about bias and stereotyping in the gay community.

Sometimes our need for all these genres and sub-genres gets to be a bit much. A few years back, I dated an Asian American, and suddenly I was a rice queen. When I had a few extra pounds, i was called a bear or chub. Now I’m a daddy. Being gay is like reliving high school where we were divided into jocks, stoners, geeks, brains, etc. 

• Like 1