Horse Fair

bottomcub85

I'd like to understand what's so great/fun about getting fucked/used, probably by extremely ugly/deformed men and being treated like an animal.

I am a human, as a human I need to use all my senses, feel connected, feel attraction, and be treated like one.

Dare I say "horses for courses"...? :-) I think it's about giving up control over what happens which is quite liberating when your whole life is controlled and predictable. If you don't know what's going to happen your senses get more acute and your mind works overtime not just from touch but from what you hear. As has been said, frightning and exhilarating at one and the same time. It's basically a darkroom but only from the bottom's point of view. Lucky tops get to choose who to ride!

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

i agree with Slowfuck. The disorientation is the thing. It adds to the intensity of the sex. In this sense, although the Tops can see and hear what is going on and can do pretty nearly anything and any mare they want, the intensity of the experience for the mare leads me to believe that this is a bottom's paradise.

• 4 months later...

HI guys. I've just been to the latest Fickstutenmarkt in Berlin. I was fucking terrified to start with and like Faggot Hole says, the atmosphere is totally calculated to give the best experience to the mares (and I suppose the stallions). I wore a white hood for safe sex only (sorry to disappoint), there were only 2 guys with red hoods that I saw before we started. Very much a strong emphasis on it being a safe sex party.

On arrival, you're taken downstairs and told to strip naked. They mark you with your mares number on your arm and back, then photograph you from behind. The mares are then allowed to hang out having some beers and stewing for a bit, getting more anxious and horny all the time. You can tell the first timers, we all looked pretty scared. Then they stable-hands come around and start hooding us up and loosely tie our hands together, and by this time i'm starting to panic a little and thinking 'what the fuck am I doing here?".

So, we're all hanging around hooded up, just waiting and it goes pretty quiet. It seems to be like this for ages, maybe 15 minutes or so but felt like an hour. Suddenly this music starts, very loud and very aggressive (Buch Dich by Rammstein) and it's fucking terrifying. The stallions arrive, start wondering around you, touching your ass to check you out. Then i'm aware that someone somewhere is getting fucked and he's loving it. Then the guy next to me starts squealing like a pig. Within about 5 minutes someone pulls me up, slaps some lube onto my hole and he's in...just like that.

When he's finished he slaps my ass then he's gone and i'm left standing there, blind, unable to move. A few minutes later another stallion fucks me, then another. It's quite disorientating so I lost count very early on after I got confused over stallion 4 and 5, but the total of stallions who covered me would have been about 10 to 12. Some just fucked me where they found me, a couple led me away somewhere else to fuck me. They then just leave you where they want and someone else picks up.

So, the night turned into one of the best things i've done. I don't think any other sex-party will ever be better than this. Totally awesome.

• Upvote 5

No, only 2 red hoods that I saw amongst at least about 50 white. I've heard that the red hooded guys get less attention at this party but wouldn't know if that was the case last week as once we started I was blind. Even if your red hooded, the stallions are not obliged to bareback you, they can wear a condom if they want and the mare cannot refuse. Doesn't work the other way, if you're white hooded they cannot bareback you and if they try, you can refuse. Nobody tried to raw fuck me.