Self suck and sucking someone's

loolikaa

I have been always wondering how it feels to suck someone else's dick ? Is like sucking your own dick ? 

I have never been able to suck someone's dick , So I hope someone with experience could tell.

20231205_105524.jpg

Edited by loolikaa
  • Like 1

But to answer your question: I have been sucking thousands of cocks in the last 10 years and I must say it is the best feeling ever! I have never been happier!

Exploring his cock while he is sliding it in and out my throat teaches me how to satisfy him at best. My throat has learned to analyse the cock head, the thickness of the shaft, the length, the veins, the form and the angle. With that information, in combination of his reactions to different techniques, I can satisfy him just as he wishes.

And at the end, when the man starts to unload his balls... then you discover again and again that this is the reason why you have such a discusting lifestyle. It's heaven. It is a fantastic feeling that you are the cause of the man's pleasure. The best part of all this is that men produce an excessive amount of semen. They will look for a cocksucker like me again and again. And I will be on my knees, ready for them every time they need me to be 😉 

• Like 1

The number of men who can answer your question is going to be limited - autofellatio is not something everyone is able to do, even if so inclined, so although any number of guys can tell you what it’s like to suck a cock, relatively few can address the comparison.

I, however, am one of those who can. When I was (much) younger, long before I ever wrapped lips around anyone else’s penis, I worked on bending enough to suck my own. (Cautionary tale: I can’t do it anymore - I’m convinced it was those early contortions that led to the back problems that have plagued me later in life.) The memory of the sensations of self-sucking, and taking my own load that way, are still very vivid in my mind, and from my perspective, sucking my own and giving head to someone else are very different experiences.

When you have your own cock in your own mouth, it’s like being in a closed sensory loop that builds on itself. Your cock feels and reacts to your tongue and lips, and your tongue and lips feel and reinforce the sensation of the texture, firmness, warmth and taste of your cock, and each confirms, reinforces and ampllifies the other in a circle that goes round and round in your body and mind. I also found that ejaculating into my own mouth was unlike anyone else doing so, because I could feel both the release of the fluid from my body, its pumping, and its intake, all in one event, with a kind of synergy. I don’t know quite how ti describe the taste of it across my tongue, except to say that the chemical reaction of taking my own freshly ejaculated fluid orally seemed unlike any other man’s, possibly because I could smell some scent unique to my sexual chemistry at ejaculation.

In giving head to someone else, there is a disconnect - My body does not receive the sensation from my tongue and lips - the other guy does. His scent and chemistry are his own, and though they may be heady and arousing, they are not the same as mine and don’t have the same kind of resonance. Sucking someone else is not a closed loop, but an open, back-and-forth exchange, rich with its own rewards, but unlike in many ways.

If I had to choose one or the other to do, I would probably choose self-sucking (presuming I still could) because when I could do myself, at least I knew I was doing it right, and never disappointed. But admittedly, cocksucking isn’t my strength, and I have yet to find a way to get my cock up my own ass.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

But to answer your question: I have been sucking thousands of cocks in the last 10 years and I must say it is the best feeling ever! I have never been happier!

Exploring his cock while he is sliding it in and out my throat teaches me how to satisfy him at best. My throat has learned to analyse the cock head, the thickness of the shaft, the length, the veins, the form and the angle. With that information, in combination of his reactions to different techniques, I can satisfy him just as he wishes.

And at the end, when the man starts to unload his balls... then you discover again and again that this is the reason why you have such a discusting lifestyle. It's heaven. It is a fantastic feeling that you are the cause of the man's pleasure. The best part of all this is that men produce an excessive amount of semen. They will look for a cocksucker like me again and again. And I will be on my knees, ready for them every time they need me to be 😉 

That's so peotic

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

The number of men who can answer your question is going to be limited - autofellatio is not something everyone is able to do, even if so inclined, so although any number of guys can tell you what it’s like to suck a cock, relatively few can address the comparison.

I, however, am one of those who can. When I was (much) younger, long before I ever wrapped lips around anyone else’s penis, I worked on bending enough to suck my own. (Cautionary tale: I can’t do it anymore - I’m convinced it was those early contortions that led to the back problems that have plagued me later in life.) The memory of the sensations of self-sucking, and taking my own load that way, are still very vivid in my mind, and from my perspective, sucking my own and giving head to someone else are very different experiences.

When you have your own cock in your own mouth, it’s like being in a closed sensory loop that builds on itself. Your cock feels and reacts to your tongue and lips, and your tongue and lips feel and reinforce the sensation of the texture, firmness, warmth and taste of your cock, and each confirms, reinforces and ampllifies the other in a circle that goes round and round in your body and mind. I also found that ejaculating into my own mouth was unlike anyone else doing so, because I could feel both the release of the fluid from my body, its pumping, and its intake, all in one event, with a kind of synergy. I don’t know quite how ti describe the taste of it across my tongue, except to say that the chemical reaction of taking my own freshly ejaculated fluid orally seemed unlike any other man’s, possibly because I could smell some scent unique to my sexual chemistry at ejaculation.

In giving head to someone else, there is a disconnect - My body does not receive the sensation from my tongue and lips - the other guy does. His scent and chemistry are his own, and though they may be heady and arousing, they are not the same as mine and don’t have the same kind of resonance. Sucking someone else is not a closed loop, but an open, back-and-forth exchange, rich with its own rewards, but unlike in many ways.

If I had to choose one or the other to do, I would probably choose self-sucking (presuming I still could) because when I could do myself, at least I knew I was doing it right, and never disappointed. But admittedly, cocksucking isn’t my strength, and I have yet to find a way to get my cock up my own ass.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

That's what I'm talking about ❤ I love sensation I get hungry to do it every time 😩 I don't know when I will be able to sensat someone's dick , but Now I believe It's fine ❤ I will keep enjoying self-suck and self-fucking

I was able to suck my own cock from my mid teens until my early 30s. Sucking someone else is a lot more comfortable, since you don't have to be a contortionist to do it, and you can deep throat someone else's big dick if you can get past your gag reaction, which I could never do with my own and is a lot of fun. I mostly stopped trying to suck my own once I started exchanging blow jobs with other men, which is less painful. The only thing I wish I could still do is lick the precum off the tip, I have both a fairly long dick and long tongue so was able to do that with no discomfort when I was younger. I still mostly jack off in a seated position wishing I could still lean down and ap up my nectar.

• Like 1

I was able to suck my own dick until about 25 or 26. I could get the whole head in my mouth and a little bit further. Not only was it a huge turn on for me, but I can’t tell you how many guys got off watching me do it. It’s also a beautiful position and feeling to have someone rim my ass at the same time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Getting older is a blessing and a curse. from 12 to about 21 I cols blow myself.  exploring mu how while sucking my own cock was intense. it was more intense to be drilled  while swallowing my own spank.

But Blowing another man, a member of our sacred brotherhood is a sensation on another level.  Choosing his cock over sweet precious air, being both submissive and aggressive, knowing that through what many seem as demeaning, you can control an dominate him by giving him the kind of pleasure that fries his brain. The elation of drinking in his masculinity, his musk, ans a wave of his sons that will forever reside as a part of you, even if you never see him again

its quite intense. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kayne said:

it was more intense to be drilled  while swallowing my own spank.

I can understand how that would have been more intense, though for me the effort of the contortion probably would have distracted from the full effect.

I would say, for those who can’t quite close the gap from tip to lip, that you can still get something of the sense of the experience by getting as close as you can and shooting into your own mouth. You don’t get the galvanic sensation of your tongue on your own cock skin, but you do get that sense of the closed circle as you taste your cum even as you’re producing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I've been able to self suck at time and other times I could only reach my cock head with my tongue.  But it's awesome to have my own cum squirting into my mouth and he whole act is so raunchy.  But blowing another guy is better, much better.  

On 12/7/2023 at 7:57 PM, rawinme said:

I've been able to self suck at time and other times I could only reach my cock head with my tongue.  But it's awesome to have my own cum squirting into my mouth and he whole act is so raunchy.  But blowing another guy is better, much better.  

That's too hot 🔥 

• 1 month later...

Definitely different. When I was a teen/early 20s I could suck my own cock. Nice thing about it is you know EXACTLY what the guy (you) likes. But those days are long gone, lol.

But sucking another guy's cock, listening to the moans, feeling his hands on your head and fingers in your hair forcing you down... that's a slutty feeling I've never been able to match sucking my own. When he hooks his legs around your head and neck and forces his cock in until you are forced to swallow the head and are choking for breath, god that is incredible.