Stealth treating partner with antibiotics for STD

Would you be ok with this scenario if the shoe was on the other foot, meaning wifey got bred and infected and tried to medicate you without your consent? I doubt it. What if she has an allergic reaction? I advise you to get tested to see if you are indeed positive.  If you are, and you infected her, she is probably going to find out eventually via her own medical check-ups. You can fess up without saying you got burnt by a man. No point in you getting treated but not telling her and you end up passing the bug back and forth to each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

This sounds like a very bad idea.

FWIW, if he was fucking you in the ass and you were infected, the infection would be in your ass, so you'd be very unlikely to pass it to your wife (unless she's a lot kinkier than I think).

• Upvote 2

True. If you were the one taking the load, it typically stays localized to your ass. So unless shes digging in there i wouldnt worrry. As far as putting antibiotics in her food. I mean, its likely harmless if shes not allergic. But not exactly ethical. 

Edited by BttmCub88

Never mind ethics - it’s illegal.

A. Antibiotics are prescription medications.

B. Giving someone prescription medication that was not prescribed for them is a violation of state and federal law in the United States. I imagine this is true in most other developed nations as well.

What’s particularly vile about your question is that one gets the sense that your concern is less that your unknowing spouse remains healthy, and more that she doesn’t get an STD that you would have to explain while you’re fucking behind her back.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

So, your breeder tells you he has tested positive for a STD.  

Yet, you want to DOX your wife? 

Dude... go get tested.  If you are OK... count yourself lucky.  Lucky because your breeder warned you and lucky because you can dodge that bullet with your wife.

Your logic baffles me.