Reconnecting with my gay uncle

2 hours ago, Lindorm482 said:

This is getting good, I definitely think he took him to a poz party. What about uploading somewhere else with a direct link to the picture?

Left off at them just getting to the seedy venue (I am certain a poz event).  Debate in my head about how I hope this unfolds.  On one had, I like the idea of uncle infecting nephew.  On the other hand; the surety of pozzing after dozens of viral loads is also attractive.  

For certain I hope this continues until nephew gets his poz diagnosis.  And I could imagine him and uncle breeding a few after. That would be the total transition for the nephew, and a completion where his dad never went.  

• Like 3

On 2/11/2024 at 2:03 PM, haireebear said:

I love that the uncle is colored gray in the pics.   LOL.

Thanks, I was going for a corpse like look, or a generally unwell sickly look. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Since I learned how to create a gallery. I can show off some of the alternative illustrations. The animated gif is still fairly low rez, but it gets the image across.
large.IMG_6020.jpeg.9fd6c289374829e4ca7d6dc0dd42ad99.jpeglarge.IMG_6021.jpeg.bef45baf528c8f4aff8a23dd30b3d94e.jpegIMG_6023.gif.b5a0aed5aad97f8418d81b77fde0a908.gif

Edited by Jaygusher
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

Mmmm, very hot set up. I loved the twister game and use of the "dildo" in the shower. Uncle is unrepentant, seductive, and creepy; a perfect mix! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Don't force the process of writing, perfection can't be rushed. You're devotees here may be quite anxious for more story, but we're not going anywhere.

• Like 1