Reconnecting with my gay uncle

Amazing how you can write so many variations of the same plot @Jaygusher. Love reading your stories how decrepit old men persuade those naive boys. I bet the stories would be even raunchier if there weren't any restrictions here ;)

Love the illustrations too, shame you can't upload more of them in this thread. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bart said:

Amazing how you can write so many variations of the same plot @Jaygusher. Love reading your stories how decrepit old men persuade those naive boys. I bet the stories would be even raunchier if there weren't any restrictions here 😉

Love the illustrations too, shame you can't upload more of them in this thread. 

I was thinking the same thing. The buildup is so much fun. 

• Like 1

The polite toleration of the uncle's boundary pushing is a tutorial on how to be a submissive.  It reminds me of how I wouldn't object when a man who's cock I was sucking would pull me up, turn me around and shove his cock in my hole bare when I was 'being safe.'  Each time I submissively let a man use me and potentially knock me up, it fed my submissive tendencies and made it easier for me to be a cum dump for the next man who had the urge to breed me.

1 hour ago, cumhole1919 said:

The polite toleration of the uncle's boundary pushing is a tutorial on how to be a submissive.  It reminds me of how I wouldn't object when a man who's cock I was sucking would pull me up, turn me around and shove his cock in my hole bare when I was 'being safe.'  Each time I submissively let a man use me and potentially knock me up, it fed my submissive tendencies and made it easier for me to be a cum dump for the next man who had the urge to breed me.

Only response for this is... Good Boy.

• Like 1

@fluffybutt I can't speak at all for Jaygusher, but I have to ask... really? As a fellow writer on here, I know it kind of annoys me and kind of comes across as unappreciative when someone makes a comment like that on a story that, let's face it, none of us gets paid to write. Be patient and maybe just give more positive support on here. He's not only writing a pretty high quality story but even adding his artwork, which I know has to take a lot of extra time as well. Patience is generally appreciated, at least in my book. Just a piece of advice on my part, take from it what you will. 

@Jaygusher Excellent work! You are writing a great story and doing something I can't even come close to with the awesome custom art work. Really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to see how far Uncle Chester takes Will. Keep up the awesome writing!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, kspozcum said:

@fluffybutt I can't speak at all for Jaygusher, but I have to ask... really? As a fellow writer on here, I know it kind of annoys me and kind of comes across as unappreciative when someone makes a comment like that on a story that, let's face it, none of us gets paid to write. Be patient and maybe just give more positive support on here. He's not only writing a pretty high quality story but even adding his artwork, which I know has to take a lot of extra time as well. Patience is generally appreciated, at least in my book. Just a piece of advice on my part, take from it what you will. 

@Jaygusher Excellent work! You are writing a great story and doing something I can't even come close to with the awesome custom art work. Really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to see how far Uncle Chester takes Will. Keep up the awesome writing!

It was a joke...

Hence the lol? @PozBearWI asked and nobody responded for almost a week so i put a little humor there, sorry if i hurt your feelings dude but it's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard sheesh

@Jaygusher take your time. You can't rush excellence and we all know how well you write. 🫂

• Like 1

I’m having writers block on the next part. I’ve already written so much poz fetish story content that I’m getting desensitized to it all. So I’m taking a break from it till I get the inspiration going again. Don’t know how long it’ll take but I’ll get to it at some point. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 5

While I will sometimes ask when there seems to be an extended break, @Jaygusher is a reliable and talented author.  As @kspozcum pointed out, none of our authors here are paid to write. 

Us readers who appreciate these great stories I hope keep the authors well aware we appreciate their talent and time. 

On 2/29/2024 at 8:46 AM, Jaygusher said:

I’m having writers block on the next part. I’ve already written so much poz fetish story content that I’m getting desensitized to it all. So I’m taking a break from it till I get the inspiration going again. Don’t know how long it’ll take but I’ll get to it at some point. 

It's a side effect of embracing a fantasy as an author.

Matter of surviving, I sometimes feel the same about my topics of interest -not necessarily sex or poz-.

When you literally dive into a topic and use all your enthusiasm there, you reach a dead point where you have to stop or you bump into a wall! And it hurts!

• Thanks 1