Any LGBT+ Republican individual out here?

tonio

59 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

You wouldn't mind a little vowel substitution, would you?  May I swap out a v for a b ?

OMG! I did that, didn't I? How embarrassing . . . although that would be a little consonant substitution. LOL 

Anyway, you may  replace, substitute whatever you want in and out of me. You are one of my heroes here. 

• Thanks 1

Since I want my goddamn account deleted already (three weeks my request has been ignored) I may as well start being a little more honest.

Not a single word coming out of any of the MAGA sorts is in good faith. None of it. Reality never enters the equation. So why do we keep pretending anything else?

• Like 4

On 3/3/2024 at 1:51 AM, barefucker44 said:

By Mango Mussolini, I guess you mean Biden

No offense intended, however, the opinion of a positive man who does not take meds from Alabama of all places should be taken with a great big grain of salt! And thank you BootmanLA for responding so eloquently to these asinine gay Republicans. You have much more patience and understanding than I do!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 1:07 PM, 50latinos said:

Anyway, you may  replace, substitute whatever you want in and out of me. You are one of my heroes here. 

The MAGA movement goes way beyond the normal bowel movement comparison, I believe we could fairly call it acute explosive diarrhea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

The MAGA movement goes way beyond the normal bowel movement comparison, I believe we could fairly call it acute explosive diarrhea.

I'm pretty sure that there's nothing cute about explosive diarrhea. Unless you're a fetishist so extreme that you're unwelcome even here. Q.E.D.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not sure about going on as a Trump supporter any more because I believe he doesn't have the understanding of history and the evil of  (some, or most) leftists, that it takes.... to function properly in the position he's been put in now and speak the truth about where America is. In my opinion he should have handed off to someone else and endorse them for the nomination, in order to get around the legal persecution he's been subjected to. (except the problem is his "runner up" Desantis is a complete lightweight as well as a gay-hater so he's no used to me or anyone here.... uh unless of course he decided to change his surname to "Al-Desantis" or "Bin-Desantis" and wear a headdress. Then some people here would worship him)

We're not allowed to speak freely about the 2020 election here we have to operate under a strict Chinese communist-style speech restriction system so I can only say so much, therefore I can't expand on why that affects my support of him (or why those events we're not allowed to talk about, in turn made him a weak leader)

Edited by KERVORKIANjack
  • Downvote 2

On 5/13/2024 at 4:07 PM, 50latinos said:

Anyway, you may  replace, substitute whatever you want .......

Such kind words from such an "aware" young man .... If I still could, I sit down and just blush .... Thanks, and back atcha  😉

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 12:22 PM, KERVORKIANjack said:

I'm not sure about going on as a Trump supporter any more because I believe he doesn't have the understanding of history and the evil of  (some, or most) leftists, that it takes.... to function properly in the position he's been put in now and speak the truth about where America is.

Have you tried voting for other Republicans who are competent? That's what I did. The perfect candidate doesn't exist and never will. So I chose Nikki Haley with all her flaws.

Edited by verslut
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, verslut said:

Have you tried voting for other Republicans who are competent? That's what I did. The perfect candidate doesn't exist and never will. So I chose Nikki Haley with all her flaws.

That's a major problem for the MAGA Party, while there were competent Republicans they don't have a chance at winning the a MAGA nomination, so almost any candidate that runs has to either be incompetent or act incompetent even if they had a record as a competent politician. Donnie will not tolerate anything less than total incompetence.

• Like 2

On 5/19/2024 at 12:58 PM, verslut said:

That's fine for a primary vote, but the reality (as we are seeing) is that absent some enormous watershed event, neither Haley nor any other "competent" Republican will be an option on the ballot in November. (and to be bipartisan: those Democrats who want a more progressive presidential candidate than Biden are similarly out of luck; it's simply not going to happen, unless something major were to happen to Biden health-wise.)

And as I have stated a thousand times, no third-party candidate is going to win this race. No third-party candidate is even going to get one state, and probably not any electoral votes.

So either Trump or Biden is going to be taking the oath of office on January 20, 2025. Anyone who thinks the two are equally bad is delusional, and (at least in any state which could possibly swing either way), any vote NOT for Biden is effectively a vote for Trump.

• Upvote 7

On 5/20/2024 at 5:41 PM, BootmanLA said:

That's fine for a primary vote, but the reality (as we are seeing) is that absent some enormous watershed event, neither Haley nor any other "competent" Republican will be an option on the ballot in November. (and to be bipartisan: those Democrats who want a more progressive presidential candidate than Biden are similarly out of luck; it's simply not going to happen, unless something major were to happen to Biden health-wise.)

And as I have stated a thousand times, no third-party candidate is going to win this race. No third-party candidate is even going to get one state, and probably not any electoral votes.

So either Trump or Biden is going to be taking the oath of office on January 20, 2025. Anyone who thinks the two are equally bad is delusional, and (at least in any state which could possibly swing either way), any vote NOT for Biden is effectively a vote for Trump.

Agreed, but this is what exhausting about our politics. We have two candidates that are not fit for presidency. The orange skin man need to let go. No one wants him no more but his minority of followers. I’m tired of Biden. 

2 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

Agreed, but this is what exhausting about our politics. We have two candidates that are not fit for presidency. The orange skin man need to let go. No one wants him no more but his minority of followers. I’m tired of Biden. 

You may be tired of Biden but that doesn't make him unfit for office. No only has he shown great judgment but he has assembled a top notch very young and very professional team. I am proud of my vote for him in 2020, although the only reason I did that was because he wasn't Trump. This time I am happy to for Biden.

• Upvote 3