Hi everybody! I’ve written a lot of erotic fiction elsewhere, but this is my first story on Breeding Zone. I’m sure a similar setup has been done in the past, but I thought this would be a fun saga to write. The premise is the path of a virus making its way from person to person, claiming more and more victims (both willing and unwilling). Enjoy!

Patient 1: Sam

The summer of 1983 was off to a sweltering start. Sam had moved to San Francisco three years ago, but he couldn’t remember a hotter period in the city. He’d stayed inside as much as possible, glued to the small AC unit in the bedroom window of his tiny apartment. 

Of course, that awful flu from last week certainly hadn’t helped. He’d come down pretty suddenly with a raging fever and horrible muscle aches, confined to his room for almost two weeks. He could barely get out of bed, let alone out into that summer heat. Now that he was feeling better, he was looking forward to finally getting laid.

It had been too long since he’d had sex. The last guy he’d fucked had been this totally hot flight attendant he’d met on a flight back to his hometown in Alabama. The guy was a total DILF: mid-30s, blonde hair, thick mustache like a caterpillar. The second Sam stepped on the plane he knew he was gonna fuck this guy. They were barely off the ground before the attendant slipped Sam a note asking him to meet him in the first-class lavatory. When he arrived, the guy already had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it.

“Get on your knees,” he said.

Sam complied, dropping to the ground and taking the man’s cock into his soft mouth. He sucked him hungrily, bringing the guy’s cock to full, beautiful hardness within seconds.

“Bend over the sink.” The man pulled his pants down to the ground. His cock sprang out, wet and hard.

Sam had only bottomed once or twice before, but this cock was too delicious to pass up. He unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing cock from his briefs. He stroked it in his hand as he felt the head of the man’s cock rubbing up against his hole. Then it was pushing its way in, tearing up his insides as it sank deep inside. A little lube would have been nice, though Sam never used lube himself when he was the one doing the fucking. He preferred the natural, slick wetness of a man’s insides.

The flight attendant fucked him roughly, grabbing his hips and thrusting him back against his cock. Precum dripped out of his cock, which bounced wildly with every thrust.

“Such a tight hole,” the man said with a smirk. “You a virgin?”

“Mmph… I’m a top… ugh…” moaned Sam.

The man laughed, then picked up the pace, fucking him harder. “Sure you are.” 

Sam just moaned. The cock was rubbing up against something inside him, and as he stroked his cock, he could feel his orgasm just around the corner. But before he could shoot off, the man shoved his cock deep inside him and groaned.

“Take that load… fuck yeah,” said the flight attendant as his cock pulsed inside Sam’s hole. He could feel every burst of the man’s seed as it worked its way deep inside his rectum. It was just what he needed to push him over the edge, spraying his own load over the bathroom mirror as he let out a cry.

But that had been a month ago. He stayed with his parents in Alabama for the next couple of weeks, which left him no time (and very little options) for cruising. Then, the second he stepped foot back into the city, he’d been hit with that awful flu.  

Sam hadn’t gone this long without having sex since he’d lost his virginity at 18. He knew he was a bit of a late bloomer, but he’d wasted no time making up for it over the next three years. At 21, he was still in his sexual prime. He was tall and trim, with a body he’d worked hard for and a pretty sizable dick he’d been blessed with. He practically lived at the baths, spending his evenings after work pumping iron and cruising the sauna. He’d gotten off in more guys than he could count, getting his dick sucked and blowing a load in whichever naive bottom just moved to town.

Now it was a Sunday morning, bright and hot as ever. He’d used up his sick pay calling out the last two weeks, so he knew he’d have to go back in tomorrow. Today was his last chance to get laid before the workweek. He pulled on a pair of white jockey Y-fronts and some cutoff jean shorts, his dark brown bush peeking out from the top. A lot of guys these days had started shaving, but he loved how manly he felt with a full, dark bush. There was something so hot about seeing a guy’s nose buried in his pubes. 

Since it was too hot to wear much more than that outside, he tucked a tank top into his back pocket and headed out the door. As soon as he stepped outside he felt the sun beating down on him. Sweat dripped down his chest, practically steaming off of his hot skin. For a moment he wondered if he was still slightly feverish. Perhaps he should stay home after all. But his cock was too busy leading the way, so he wiped his brow and set off in the direction of the baths, already dreaming of slipping into the cold pool. 

When he turned the corner, the sight of the man at the end of the block almost made him stop in his tracks.

He was short and thick, a perfect mix of muscle and curves that Sam loved on the guys he fucked. Forget the skinny twinks–Sam was all about having something to grab onto while fucking. The guy wore a black tank top and baseball cap, which showed off his dark tan skin and beefy chest. As he got closer, Sam could see that he was probably Latino. He had a thin black mustache on his upper lip, and he was looking right at Sam with a gleam he recognized all too well.

They slowed down as they passed each other, each turning their heads to check the other out. Sam got a look at the guy’s ass, which looked full and fuckable in a pair of black workout shorts. He locked eyes with the guy again, who smiled and beckoned him with a subtle nod.

The chase was on.

Sam turned on his heels, following the hot Latino man down the street. He was growing hard at the anticipation of sinking into that tight hole. He shoved his hand down his Y-fronts to adjust himself, then grinned as the man looked back and saw him. The guy kept walking for another couple of blocks before turning down a street lined with a row of apartments. After a minute, he stopped in front of a tall rust-colored building. Without looking at Sam, he walked up the stairs to the entrance and unlocked the door.

For a second, Sam thought he’d disappeared inside without him, but as he made his way up the steps, he could see a hand holding the door open. He put his hand on the other man’s, feeling his soft, warm skin as he slipped inside the apartment and the door shut behind them.

Without a word, he followed the guy up the stairs. The man’s ass was an inch away from his face, jiggling deliciously in those black shorts. He stuck his nose in close and breathed deeply, inhaling the man’s musk. He’d have his tongue deep in there in a minute, he was sure. 

The man stopped on the third floor in front of one of the apartment doors. He turned and smiled at Sam. “Dario,” he said.

“Excuse me?”

The guy laughed. “Dario. It’s my name.” He had a little bit of an accent that Sam found incredibly sexy.

“Oh. I’m Sam.”

Dario bit his lip. “Sam… would you like to come inside?”

Would he ever! He put his thumb on Dario’s lip, pulling open that soft mouth. He slipped it inside to feel the wetness of Dario’s tongue. Dario closed his mouth around it, sucking on Sam’s thumb like it was an audition.

“Fuck yeah,” he said. He grabbed the back of Dario’s head and pulled him in for a kiss. His tongue invaded Dario’s mouth, wrestling for dominance. His hands slid into Dario’s shorts and squeezed that thick, juicy ass. He could feel the heat rising in him, urging him to seed this bottom. But before his fingers could make their way into the holy land, Dario broke the kiss.

“Follow me,” he said breathlessly. He opened the door and walked inside the apartment, leaving Sam to follow.

The place was small but intimate. It looked like Dario lived alone–good. No interruptions, then. Dario stripped off his tank top. He was smooth all over, a thin layer of sweat covering his light brown skin. Sam reached forward and grazed his fingertips against Dario’s skin. He rubbed his thumbs over the man’s nipples. Dario shuddered and leaned his head back, exposing his neck for the taking.

Sam leaned in and ran his lips against Dario’s ear. “What are you into?” he whispered.

He was playing with Dario’s nipples, enjoying hearing the bottom boy moan.

“Whatever you want,” whimpered Dario.

He smiled. Right answer.

He latched onto Dario’s neck, kissing and licking and biting him as his hands groped the man’s ass. He reached his fingers underneath Dario’s shorts to feel the rough band of a jockstrap. He pulled it back and let it smack against Dario’s ass, making the man moan again. Then he slid his fingers downward, prying apart those sweaty cheeks to find the sweet hole between them. Dario let out a whimper as Sam’s fingertip brushed against his hole. He gently rubbed the outside of it, feeling the smoothness. Smooth holes always made him rock hard. He stuck the tip of his finger inside and wiggled it deep.

“Oh, fuck,” said Dario.

Sam cut him off with a kiss. His tongue was rough, fighting its way inside the little Latino bottom. He needed to be inside him and he needed to be inside him now.

“Bedroom,” he said gruffly.

Dario grabbed his cock through his jean shorts, leading him through the living room to a smaller room at the back. The room was dark and hot, with blackout curtains cutting off the light. A fan was running at full blast, but it did little more than swirl the hot air around the room.

“Sorry there’s no AC,” said Dario.

“Get on the bed.” Sam pulled off his shorts and underwear, letting his dick spring free. Dario laid back against the bed, but when he reached to grab Sam’s dick, Sam grabbed his hands.

“No touching,” he said. “You have rope? Handcuffs?”

Dario reached into his bedside table and pulled out a pair of cuffs.

“Perfect. Now turn around.”

He took the cuffs from Dario, then watched as Dario lay flat on his stomach, arms outstretched. Good boy. He put the handcuffs on Dario’s left wrist, then looped it through the headboard before attaching it to his other wrist. He was leaking like mad, leaving a trail of precum on Dario’s lower back.

He pulled off Dario’s shorts to reveal his smooth hole. The boy’s ass was so big it looked like the jockstrap could barely contain it. He grabbed his cheeks and pried them apart, mouth watering as he ran his tongue over that tight pucker. Dario was moaning like crazy now, writhing against the bed as he ate him out. He loved eating a boy’s pussy. They were like putty in your hands if you knew how to work your tongue in their hole. But his cock was hard and angry. It wanted in.

He rubbed his cock against Dario’s hole and put his mouth against the bottom’s ear.

“You want this dick inside you.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yes,” whispered Dario.

But just as he was about to shove it into that warm, wet slice of heaven, he heard the words that made his blood run cold.

“There’s a condom in the drawer.”

Sam growled. He had never used a condom in his life. He sure as hell wasn’t about to start now.

“I don’t do condoms.”

“But haven’t you heard?” Dario looked back at him, eyes wide.

“Heard what?”

“There’s that thing going around. A virus. My friend in New York was telling me about it. He gave me a pamphlet.”

Dario nodded towards the nightstand. It held a small white pamphlet with black lettering that read How to Have Sex in an Epidemic: One Approach

“It says you could get it from getting fucked,” said Dario.

Sam huffed. “Well, I don’t get fucked. I fuck. So you don’t have to worry about me, baby–I’m clean.”

He rubbed his cock against Dario’s hole again, hoping to make the bottom forget about all this condom nonsense.

“Mm.. oh fuck.. It’s not… look, man, I hate it too. But you gotta put one on, okay?”

Sam sighed angrily. He was half tempted to just walk out of there, leave Dario handcuffed, and find some bottom at the baths who actually knew how to fuck the way God intended. But the boy looked so fucking hot there, handcuffed and helpless. And that hole had tasted so good… maybe it would be worth it, just this once.

“Fine. Where are they?”

Dario nodded his head to the nightstand drawer. Sam pulled out a roll of condoms, looking at them in disgust. What was he, a fucking hetero? All this condom talk was making his dick limp. He tore off one of the condoms and set it on the table. He climbed further up the bed, grabbed Dario’s head, and turned it to the side, then shoved his cock deep inside the guy’s mouth. He face fucked him for a minute, getting his dick nice and wet and back to full mast. Finally, when he felt hard as a rock, he ripped open the condom and rolled it down onto his cock.

“There’s some lube-”

“I don’t need lube,” said Sam. He spit on his hand and rubbed it around the edge of the condom. Then, in one fell swoop, he shoved his cock deep inside Dario’s asshole.

“Oh, fuck! Dude, you gotta take it easy,” pleaded Dario.

So, maybe he was punishing him a little. So what. He deserved it, what with all that condom bullshit. He pulled his dick out halfway, then rammed it back inside.

“Oh! Oh, Jesus,” Dario whimpered.

Sam rammed his cock in and out, in and out. He was dripping sweat from his forehead onto Dario’s back, running down that beautiful skin and pooling in the man’s lower back. He leaned down and kissed Dario, thrusting his cock deep inside him again and again. He could feel Dario whimpering in his mouth, no doubt struggling as Sam’s cock tore him up inside. But Sam had enough experience to know that soon enough Dario would be begging him for more. He grabbed the back of Dario’s head and shoved him face-first in the pillow, plowing the man’s hole with reckless abandon.

“Take that cock you fucking faggot,” he moaned. Dario’s hole was unbelievably tight, but he couldn’t shake the feeling of how much better it would be raw. The condom felt tight around the head of his dick, making his cock feel less sensitive. He fucked him harder and faster, channeling his rage into his cock. The condom got tighter and tighter around the head of his cock until it was almost too much to bear. Then he felt it–that glorious pop.

The condom had snapped.

“Oh fuck…” he moaned.

His cock felt like heaven inside Dario’s hole. Now there was nothing between the sensitive head and Dario’s warm, wet insides. There was nothing holding him back anymore. He pulled his cock out and thrust it back in, rubbing his cockhead across Dario’s wet fuck chute.

“Ugh… Oh… That feels so good,” Dario moaned.

“You like that? Like being fucked by a real man?”

“Ugh.. yeah… the-the condom’s still on, right?”

Sam rolled his eyes. “Of course it is.”

“Uhh… are you sure?”

He smacked Dario’s ass, making the flesh jiggle. “Don’t worry about it. Now squeeze your ass on my dick.”

Dario put his face into the pillow and arched his back up, squeezing his tight hole around Sam’s dick. “Deeper,” he moaned.

Sam smirked as he started fucking him again. These bottoms were so stupid. A little bit of dominance and they’ll do anything you say. He couldn’t wait to paint this boy’s insides with his nut, just like God intended.

He was fucking him roughly again, lost in the animalistic heat of the moment. His skin felt like it was on fire, hotter than it had been when he was feverous just a few days ago. He slammed his hips against Dario’s cheeks, holding onto the jockstrap like a horse’s reigns as he fucked the shit out of this boy.

“Ugh… oh slow down, that hurts…”

He ignored him, picking up the pace as he felt his orgasm build. The only thing that mattered now was his own pleasure. He needed to spill his seed, to breed this boy and mark him as his own. He needed to plant his seed so deep inside of Dario that he would be a part of him forever.

“Ugh… fuck… I’m coming!”

He wrapped his arms around Dario’s chest, squeezing the boy tightly as he blew his load inside him. His cock was planted as far in as it could go, and he felt nothing but ecstasy as it filled the boy’s rectum with cum. He could feel his cock throbbing, pulsing with his heartbeat. He collapsed onto Dario’s back, his cock twitching as it released its last few dribbles of cum.

He put his nose in Dario’s hair and breathed in the boy’s scent. It smelled clean and fresh, like a flower waiting to be defiled. Another job well done.

“That was fucking hot,” said Dario, his back heaving as he breathed heavily.

Sam pulled his cock out of Dario’s hole, relishing one last feel of the boy’s insides. There was a light pink froth on the outside of the condom, a beautiful mixture of cum and a little bit of blood that he sometimes saw when he pushed a bottom to his limits. When he pulled his cock all the way out, he could see the tip of the condom hanging precariously off. He laughed to himself.

“What’s so funny?” Dario asked, turning his head to smile at him.

Sam ripped off the condom and tossed it in the wastebasket by the bed.

“Nothing. Let’s get you off.”

He wasn’t a total douchebag, after all. Just because he cared more about his own pleasure than anyone else’s didn’t mean he didn’t like helping bottoms get off. He released Dario from the handcuffs, then turned the boy on his back and kissed him. His hand traced down Dario’s chest, squeezing his meaty pecs and pinching his dark brown nipples. He trailed down the smooth, sweaty skin of his pecs and stomach until his hand reached underneath Dario’s ass, where he slipped his fingers in the boy’s hole once more.

“Ahh,” Dario hissed. “It’s a little sore.”

Sam kissed his neck. “Cum for me, baby,” he whispered.

Dario pulled his cock out of the jockstrap pouch, tugging on it as Sam fingered him deeply. He was working the cum deeper into the boy’s hole, careful to remove any trace of his stealthing. After all, what Dario didn’t know couldn’t hurt him. It wasn’t like there was a real chance of him catching anything anyway. Sam had been to the clinic just a couple of months ago and tested clean. What could he possibly have?

“Ugh… oh god, yes,” Dario moaned. He was jerking his cock, his hole gripping Sam’s finger like a vice. Sam shoved his finger in as deep as it would go and wiggled it around.

“Cum for me. Now!”

Dario cried out as his cock began to spurt. The cum flew up and hit him on the chest, covering those beautiful brown nipples in sticky white seed. Sam kissed him, ravaging the boy’s prostate with his finger as he rode the orgasm. God, he loved breeding these boys more than anything but diddling them to completion was a reward all unto itself.

He watched the cum spurting out of Dario’s cock less and less until it was just a dribble.

“Wow,” Dario whispered once he’d finished cumming. “That was incredible.”

Sam smirked. He pulled his finger out of Dario and sucked it clean. He loved the taste of a boy well fucked. Then he pulled on his jean shorts, stuffing the Y-fronts into his pocket. 

“Can I see you again?” asked Dario.

He pulled on his shoes. “I’ll be at the baths if you’re ever up for another round.”

It was certainly possible that they’d hook up again, but not very likely. Sam didn’t like to plow the same field too many times–there were so many other holes to conquer. Still, best to let him have a bit of hope.

As he left Dario’s apartment, he felt a sudden burst of energy. Instead of heading home, he set off in the direction of the baths. He’d be ready to go again in minutes, of that he was sure.

That month off sex had really shaken him. He needed this, a reminder that he was a man meant to breed. Now that he’d gotten off on his latest conquest, he knew there was a whole world out there just waiting to be conquered.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, that's history, change over time! I think you did quite a masterful job with Dario wanting to use condoms. I wonder if the guys at the bath houses were into chasing in the early 80s? I've talked with some guys that were infected in the 80s, and they say the meds saved them, because otherwise it was a death sentence. I'd be interested to know the history of the different strains. I know some are less severe than others.

• Like 1

Patient 2: Dario

It started out with a cough. At first, Dario thought it was a cold that just wouldn’t go away. But when it lasted through the winter and well into the spring, he began to get worried. He felt tired almost all the time. He could barely make it through a workout without feeling out of breath. He tried going to the hospital, but they dismissed his symptoms without a second glance.

“It’s probably allergies,” said the nurse. “Take some Benadryl and you’ll be fine.”

He didn’t tell them his real fear. The fear that he’d been carrying with him the last couple of years, ever since he’d first heard about the gay plague that was terrorizing his community. Could it be true? Could he have AIDS?

He’d been careful, he tried to reassure himself. He’d been a strict condom user ever since he’d first gotten his hands on that pamphlet. He had even volunteered for Gay Men’s Health Crisis back in New York, working the hotline to chat with worried men who were afraid they might be the next ones to be infected. It was impossible. He couldn’t have the virus.

And yet his health continued to decline. He began losing weight, which got him more attention at the baths but did nothing to quell his concern. He left San Francisco, moving back in with his old roommate Jeff in New York City. He could hardly recall the passion that had led him to leave the city in the first place–all he wanted now was the comfort of home. Jeff welcomed him back with open arms, but he too grew concerned as he saw Dario getting sicker and sicker.

“You need to go and get tested,” he said one day. It was early spring, 1985, and the city had yet to shed the chill of winter. “They can test for it now. Better to have the answer, right?”

He put his hand on Dario’s shoulder. “I can go with you if you want.”

“I’m fine,” said Dario. Unfortunately, he was betrayed at that particular moment by an especially harsh fit of coughing.

“That’s it." Jeff stood up and held out his hand, looking at Dario like he wouldn’t take no for an answer. “I’m taking you there right now.”

As they sat in the waiting room waiting for Dario’s test results, the sight of the other patients made him feel even worse. Some of the men were almost skin and bones, with that terrible wasted look. One of them even had a purple splotch on the back of his hand. He noticed Dario looking at him and covered it with his sleeve. Dario looked away.

“Dario Badalejo?” called a nurse.

He stood weakly. Jeff squeezed his hand.

“Come with me,” she beckoned him. The look on her face told him everything he needed to know.

“I don’t understand,” said Jeff. “How could he have AIDS? He always uses a condom. That’s supposed to keep him safe. You said it would keep him safe!”

The nurse shook her head. “Condoms aren’t foolproof. And if you’re the receptive partner, you’re a lot more likely to get AIDS. Especially if your partner is uncircumcised.”

Dario laughed weakly. “First you’re shaming me for being a bottom, now you’re shaming me for loving uncut cock?”

“I’m not-”

“I’m never going to be able to have sex again, am I?” he asked.

She shook her head. “It’s not a good idea. Not until they find a cure, or at least a treatment.”

His stomach sank. He felt like he was going to be sick.

“What’s the treatment plan?” asked Jeff.

“We can treat the symptoms, but not much else,” said the nurse. “I’m sorry.”

Jeff stood up. “This is bullshit.” He turned to Dario and grabbed his hand. “Come on. I’m taking you home.”

Dario spent the next few days in bed, not from illness, but from grief. Despite his vigilance, despite how careful he’d been, he still got the virus. How could he have AIDS? What would happen to him? Would he die? He felt terrified and numb. Shame threatened to overwhelm him. His mother had been right after all. This was a lonely life.

What of the men he’d been with over the last couple of years? Had he passed the virus onto them? All that time being careful, and for what? His sex drive had come back to haunt him in more ways than one. It was at that moment that he promised if he made it out of this, he would never have sex again.

And then he got horny. It started about a week after his diagnosis. He woke up in the middle of the night sweating bullets, his cock hard as a rock. He’d been dreaming about getting fucked by a man. He couldn’t remember his face, but he could see his body crystal clear in his mind. Wasted. Veiny. Covered head-to-toe in purple lesions. It was horrifying, but somehow thrilling at the same time. Even now, his cock wouldn’t go down. He tossed and turned, trying to will himself back to sleep, but the lust was too much for him. He lay on his stomach and jerked his cock against the bed, rutting until he exploded with a loud cry.

He awoke in the morning with his stomach glued to his bedsheets. His seed was hard and crusty on the sheets, full of his poison. He felt the shame overwhelm him as he remembered his dream. Why did that man turn him on? He should be repulsed, not aroused. As he washed the cum off of him in the shower, he conceded that jerking off was probably the most harmless way to deal with the lust he was feeling. At least that way he wasn’t harming anybody else. As long as he made sure to do his own laundry–he would hate to think of infecting Jeff and exposing him to this nightmare.

Pretty soon, however, even jerking off began to get out of hand. He was waking up nightly in a sweat, his dreams filled with pale, wasted men and veiny cocks. But the worst were the dreams in which he was the wasted one, his brown skin pale and mottled as he preyed upon some unsuspecting young man. He couldn’t deny it, the idea of fucking another person, knowing that he had AIDS, made him hard. In fact, if he was being honest with himself, there was something about knowing he was positive and fucking someone anyway that turned him on. He had never been much of a top, always preferring to be the one getting fucked. Now there was a new desire in him, a desire to breed, to pass on what had been given to him, to give this curse to someone else.

But that was all just fantasy. He wouldn’t actually have sex with someone, even with a condom. After all, condoms hadn’t protected him. He couldn’t count on them to protect anyone else. But what could he do? He couldn’t take this horniness for much longer. He had to do something to ease the tension and get the release he so desperately needed.

After careful consideration, Dario decided to return to the baths. He definitely wasn’t going to have sex with anyone, but he decided that watching other people have sex would be okay. No one ever gave someone AIDS by being a voyeur, right? Of course, he couldn’t tell any of his friends there about his diagnosis, or else they wouldn’t even let him past the front door. He would have to pretend that nothing was wrong.

“I’m going for a walk,” he told Jeff one evening after work.

“Want me to come with you?”

He shook his head. “I just need some time alone. Thanks though.”

He felt bad lying to Jeff. His friend had been so good to him, staying by his side even through his diagnosis. But he needed release. He could control himself, he was sure of it.

The second he stepped into the bathhouse, he was hard as a rock. He hadn’t been around a naked man in so long. It was summertime again, and the baths were filled with muscular men, daddies, and bears showing off their tanned bodies. He checked his clothes into a locker and wrapped himself in a fluffy white towel, heading to the pool to relax. A group of men lounged naked in the shallow end, their cocks floating in the water as they leaned back against the rim of the pool. One hairy older man stood in the corner, moaning as a slim younger guy sucked him with vigor.

Dario sat on the edge of the deep end, away from the rest of the people. He wanted to ditch the towel and start stroking his cock, but he was self-conscious about drawing attention to himself. Better to take his time and ease into it.

He lay back, closed his eyes, and listened to the sound of laughter, moaning, and grunting that floated through the air around him. Mindlessly, his hand slipped under his towel as he began to rub himself.

The sensation of water dripping on his face snapped him back to attention. He opened his eyes to see an older man standing over him, the water from the pool falling down his naked body and dripping off the end of his cock. He had a thick cock with a light pink head, which sat nestled in a pair of large, hairy balls. He was looking down at Dario with a smirk on his face.

“Mind if I join you?”

Not waiting for an answer, he sat down next to Dario, leaning against one hand to display his naked body to him. Although the man was at least in his late 50s, he was in remarkably good shape. Dario had always had a thing for daddies, and this man was like something out of a dream. His skin was tan and mostly tight against his body, which you rarely saw on older guys. He had a bit of a pouch on his stomach, but the hair on his chest and stomach just made it look even sexier. Dario’s jaw dropped slightly as he took in every inch of the man.

The guy laughed. “You know, if you take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

“S-sorry.”

“You new to the baths?”

He shook his head. “I just… haven’t been in a while.”

“Ah,” said the guy. “I feel like I’m crawling the walls if I’m away for even more than a week.”

The guy put his hand on Dario’s leg, sliding it slowly underneath the towel. “You should get more comfortable. It’s all right–I won’t bite.”

Dario bit his lip as the man undid the towel and let it fall away. His dick was rock hard and pointed straight up.

The man laughed. “Nice cock,” he said as he wrapped his fingers around it. Dario moaned as the man slid his foreskin up and down. A little bit of precum dribbled out of the head. He gasped in surprise when the man leaned down and took the head of his dick into his mouth.

“Fuck,” he whispered. The man’s tongue felt so good on his dick. He hadn’t felt a mouth on his dick in forever. It felt better than sin. He was sure he was about to burst when the man released his cock and sat up, grinning.

“Yummy,” he said, savoring the taste of Dario’s precum on his tongue. “You want to come to my room? I’d love to get inside that hole.”

He reached his hand under Dario’s cock, sliding his fingers along his taint and towards his hole.

Dario wanted to give in, wanted to let the man fuck him, virus be damned. But he saw Jeff’s face in his mind. What would his friend think of him now?

He scrambled to his feet, his heart racing. “I’m sorry. I gotta go.”

He wrapped his towel around his waist and hurried back towards the front. He didn’t look back at the man, too scared about how close he’d come to breaking his vow. He’d barely been at the baths an hour before he’d almost had sex with someone! Sure, maybe they would have used a condom, but he’d agreed he wouldn’t even allow himself to do that. So much for willpower.

He stayed away from the baths for the next couple of weeks, convinced that his little experiment was a colossal failure. But his horniness was only getting worse. His dreams, which before had featured faceless men with wasted bodies, were now filled with the old man from the baths. He dreamt about fucking him, about riding his cock and spraying his seed all over the man’s chest. He dreamt about cumming deep inside the man, staring in his eyes as he delivered what he knew would be a killing blow. The shame became unbearable–how could he condemn another person to what he was going through? He couldn’t do it, no matter how horny he became.

Then came that fateful day a few weeks later. The summer was almost over, as July had come and gone and they were well into August. He was sitting on the couch channel surfing with Jeff when they landed on a report from the local news station.

“Rising cases of AIDS and the closure late last year of San Francisco bathhouses has led local health officials to call for the New York State Public Health Council to close gay bathhouses, bars, and clubs in an effort to stop the spread of the disease,” said the reporter.

“Good.” Jeff frowned. “I know it’s a blow to our community, but I just can’t fathom why some people would be so reckless. Don’t they know what they’re doing to themselves?”

“We spoke with local congressman Ed Green to hear his thoughts on the epidemic and whether the city should take the step of closing down these facilities.”

The man’s face that came on the screen nearly caused Dario’s brain to short-circuit.

“I don’t give a lick whether they close these facilities or not,” said the man. “Go ahead and keep them open. These degenerates brought all this nonsense on themselves. As far as I’m concerned, the less of them the better.”

“What a fucking asshole!” Jeff grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. He threw it against the couch. “I can’t believe people like him even exist.”

Dario could. After all, he’d almost fucked him at the bathhouse just a few weeks ago. He’d been wearing a suit on TV, but Dario would recognize that face anywhere.

“You know what?” Jeff asked. He turned towards him, his voice raising with anger. “It’s people like him that deserve this virus. Not us. I hope you get AIDS, Ed Green.”

Dario blinked in surprise. “I’ve never known you to be so vindictive.”

“Am I wrong? The guy’s reprehensible!”

Then something clicked in his head. It was too horrible to even consider–or was it?

“What if he did?” he asked. “What if he did get AIDS?”

“Good.” Jeff scoffed. “He can rot for all I care.”

The image of Ed’s naked body growing thin and wasted popped into Dario’s brain. He was getting hard again, aroused at the idea of spreading the virus to someone who truly deserved it. Jeff was right–if anybody deserved AIDS, it was this guy. Maybe Dario wasn’t a victim of fate. Maybe he was an agent of it.

He went back to the bathhouse every night that week, keeping his eyes peeled for Congressman Ed Green. He no longer had any fear of giving in to temptation and fucking someone else. Now that he had a target, he was a man on a mission. It was easy to avoid the flirty gazes and wandering hands of the patrons at the baths. He was saving his load for someone special.

It was late one Saturday night when he finally saw him. He walked into the pool room a little after midnight, a towel wrapped around his waist. Even through the towel, you could see the outline of his dick. God, what Dario wouldn’t give to feel it in his ass. But he wasn’t here to bottom. The only way to be sure of spreading the virus was to cum inside the man.

Dario watched as the congressman slipped off his towel and waded into the water. He slipped in behind him, his heart racing as he slowly approached his prey.

Ed turned and saw Dario, then smiled. “Well, hello again.” 

Even with what he knew about the man, his deep, sexy voice still made Dario weak in the knees.

“Fancy seeing you here.”

“Haven’t seen you in a while,” said Ed. “Figured I scared you off last time.”

Dario shook his head. “I wasn’t scared of you.”

Ed raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”

Dario slid his hand under the water and squeezed Ed’s cock. “I was scared of this.”

Ed moaned. He put his hand on Dario’s ass, pulling him in closer.

“I’ve never had one so big,” Dario continued. “I guess I just got scared.”

“You don’t need to be scared, baby.” Ed grabbed the back of Dario’s head and pulled him in gently. “I told you–I don’t bite.”

He kissed Dario, his tongue working its way into Dario’s mouth and opening him up. Dario continued stroking his cock, feeling it grow into full hardness under the water. The older man’s hands were squeezing his ass, then lifting him until his legs were wrapped around the man’s waist. Ed pinned him against the edge of the pool, kissing him deeply as he rubbed his cock up against his hole.

“I want you,” Ed whispered in his ear. “Let me fuck you.”

“Only if you let me return the favor.”

Ed pulled back, a frown on his face. “I don’t get fucked.”

Dario kissed his neck. “You don’t know what you’re missing. Trust me, the best tops are guys who like to bottom. I’ll take it slow, I promise.”

Ed let go of him. “Forget it.”

Dario felt the panic rising in his chest as the older man started to move away. He had to give him the virus, one way or another. He grabbed Ed’s hand.

“Okay. Okay, fair enough. Just thought I’d try to get a shot at that beautiful ass.”

Ed smirked. “Can’t blame you for trying.” He pulled Dario toward the edge of the water. “Come on. I have a room here.”

He led Dario past the other patrons talking and fondling each other in the hallway and took him towards a room in the back. It was bare and cramped, with nothing but a rectangular mirror glued behind a cot. Ed sat down on the cot with his back against the wall and spread his legs, letting his half-hard cock flop down and hang in front of those delicious-looking balls.

Dario dropped to his knees. He stuck his nose in the sweaty crevice between the man’s sack and his leg. Fuck, he loved the smell of man musk and chlorine. He took one of the hairy balls in his mouth and started sucking on it.

“Fuck,” Ed moaned. He put his hands behind his head, relaxing as Dario slid his cock into his mouth.

Dario was feeling cock-drunk as he worshipped the man’s shaft. It had been so long since he’d been able to enjoy another man’s body, and he wanted to savor every minute of it. He knew he should be figuring out a way to get the old man to bottom for him, but he was too caught up in fellating him. How could he have ever thought he could go the rest of his life without having sex with a man again? This was fucking heaven. It was more than just sex–it was why he was alive. As long or as short as he lived, he wanted to feel this again and again as much as he possibly could.

“Turn around and let me see that hole,” said Ed. 

Dario pulled the man’s cock out of his mouth and stood. He used his hands to brace himself against the floor as he put his legs on either side of Ed. The older man’s hands grabbed him by the hips and pulled him closer to his face. He heard the sound of spitting, then felt the wonderful feeling of Ed’s tongue lapping him up.

His cock was leaking precum now, he was so turned on by getting eaten out. He had always loved getting his ass eaten, but it seemed to feel even better now than it ever had before. Was that because it had been so long, or did it have something to do with the virus? It seemed to have made him hornier. Maybe it made sex feel better too.

Ed’s tongue worked its way deep inside him, lubing him up and preparing his hole for the taking. His arms were shaking as he felt the man’s tongue probing him, opening him up to be fucked again for the first time in ages.

“Fuck, I love eating your pussy,” said Ed.

“I hear it feels even better on your cock,” he replied.

Ed spanked him on the cheek. “Get up and bend over the bed. I want to take you from behind.”

Dario got back on his feet, propping himself up against the cot as he waited to be entered. He practically wept when he felt Ed’s cock rubbing up against his hole. He wanted this so badly.

“Shh…” Ed whispered in his ear. “You can take it.”

Ed was pushing into him now. His cock felt wet, so he must have put some lube on it, but it was still painful as it worked its way into his guts. Dario hadn’t bottomed in so long, he knew his first time back wouldn’t be easy. But the pain paled in comparison to his lust.

Ed buried his cock deep inside of Dario, his wiry grey pubes scratching Dario’s ass. “God I love your wet cunt.” He pulled out a bit and rammed it back in, making Dario cry out. He started fucking him faster, his cock battering Dario’s prostate again and again. Dario just laid his cheek against the cot and allowed the old man to use his hole.

As the man fucked him again and again, Dario felt a sense of bliss overtake him. This felt right, being here. As much as he’d tried to deny it, when he was a teenager and again when he found out he had the virus, he knew that this was who he was meant to be. He was meant to be used by men, to take cock by whoever would give it to him. Even his time spent using condoms had been foolish–he was simply prolonging the inevitable. Better to give into his base desires and be who he truly was than to settle for some kind of half-life of mediocre sex.

“Fuck, you faggots are so easy.” Ed laughed. “You’ll spread your legs for any guy with a pulse and a cock, won’t you? Oh fuck… I’m gonna cum… Ugh, take it. Fucking take it!”

He grunted, then slammed his cock all the way in as he began to fill Dario with cum. Dario counted the pulses that filled him: one, two, three, four, five. As much as he hated the man who had bred him, he couldn’t deny everything the man said. He was a faggot who loved cock. But so was the old man.

“Whew.” Ed pulled out of Dario and lay back against the cot. He wiped the sweat off of his brow. “You are one good lay.”

Dario lay beside him, running his fingers through the man’s chest hair. “So are you.”

He leaned down and took one of Ed’s nipples into his mouth, sucking and biting it as he grabbed the man’s wet cock.

Ed laughed. “I’m a bit too spent to go again that fast. Maybe another time.”

Dario lifted his head. “I know a trick that’ll make you rock hard again. Wanna try it?”

Ed raised an eyebrow. “Rock hard, huh?”

Dario crouched at the bottom of the cot and put his hands on Ed’s thighs. “Just relax. I’ll do all the work.”

Ed rolled his eyes. “If your trick is a blowjob, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

But Dario ignored his cock. Instead, he grabbed Ed’s legs and hoisted them in the air. Before Ed knew what hit him, Dario’s tongue was buried deep in his asshole.

“Oh fuck… Jesus, kid.”

Dario made love to the man’s asshole, wiggling his tongue around and rubbing his nose against the man’s taint. He pushed his tongue as far as it could go, prying open his sphincter and tasting the sweet flesh within.

By the sound of Ed’s moans, he wasn’t used to someone eating him out. He ran his hands through Dario’s hair as he ate him out. He pulled his face off of Ed’s hole for a second to stick one of his fingers in his mouth, then rubbed it up against the outside of the old man’s asshole.

“Wait a minute, I don’t-”

Ed’s words turned into cries of pleasure as Dario jammed his finger straight into the old man’s ass. He felt around until he found that precious little spot deep inside the asshole, then hammered it with his finger for all he was worth.

“What are you- oh god… oh GOD!”

Ed’s arms and legs went limp as Dario worked the man’s prostate. Dario smiled to himself as he watched the man get so bent out of shape over being fingered. Why some people denied themselves the pleasure of prostate play was beyond him.

Keeping his finger buried in Ed’s asshole, he slid up the cot until his face was next to Ed’s. “Does that feel good?” he whispered.

“Yes,” Ed said breathlessly.

“I can make you feel better.”

“How?”

Dario kissed him, and for the first time, he was the aggressor. He climbed on top of Ed, grabbed his cock, and placed it against the old man’s hole. “Let me show you.”

Then, without waiting for Ed’s response, he plunged his cock as deep inside the man’s hole as it would go.

“Holy fuck! Jesus Christ… pull it out!” Ed shouted.

“Shh…” Dario whispered in his ear. “You can take it.”

He stayed still, giving the old man a few seconds to adjust. Despite the pain of the intrusion, Ed hadn’t gone limp at all–in fact, he was as hard as ever. Dario looked in his eyes and, when he didn’t see any sign of protest, began slowly fucking him.

“Oh Jesus… that feels so good,” said Ed.

“I told you, bottoms make the best tops,” said Dario. “We know what feels good. And we know how to find just the right spot.”

He pulled his cock out a couple of inches, rubbing it up against the spot where he knew Ed’s prostate would be.

“Holy shit. Ugh… fuck, don’t stop,” said Ed. “Just… just pull out before you cum in me. Okay? I don’t want to get sick.”

Dario nodded, although he knew he would do no such thing. Not when he was so close to his prize. He fucked Ed slowly, careful to make it all about the older man’s pleasure. He knew that the best way to give him the virus was to make him want it. Now that he was inside, he was going to make this such a memorable experience that Ed would beg to be fucked again and again. Until it was sure to take.

The tightness of Ed’s virgin hole was enough to bring Dario to the edge within minutes. He would have to be quiet about his orgasm if he wanted to accomplish his mission. He kept his breathing steady as he felt the pressure riding in his balls. Ed’s eyes were closed, his face sweaty as he grappled with how good it felt to let a man fuck you. For a moment, Dario felt guilty about what he was about to do. But then he remembered the way Ed had sneered when confronted with the virus.

These degenerates brought all this nonsense on themselves. As far as I’m concerned, the less of them the better.

You brought it on yourself, Ed.

Dario kissed him to cover up the fact that he was cumming inside his hole. He grabbed his hands, pinning them against the cot as he rutted inside the man’s hole. The pressure of months of chastity released itself through his balls, entering the man’s rectum and infecting him the way that he himself had been infected. He didn’t slow his thrusting for a second, continuing to fuck even as his cumming began to slow and his orgasm faded.

“You’re gonna pull out before you cum, right?” said Ed.

“Of course.” Dario kissed the old man again, wrestling with the man’s tongue as he worked his seed deeper into his rectum.

Now that he had cum, he started fucking Ed slow and sensual. Pinching his nipples, kissing his neck, stroking the head of his cock as he fucked him. He had Ed wrapped around his finger, making him moan and whimper with every touch.

“I’m getting close,” said Ed.

“Me too.” Dario stopped in mid-thrust. “Do you want me to pull out?”

“No!” Ed said, his eyes growing wide. He was stroking himself wildly, desperate for a second cum. “Don’t stop fucking me.”

Dario resumed pumping in and out of him, but he felt the familiar tension rising in his balls. “Ugh… fuck, I’m gonna cum if I keep going,” he teased. “I think I should pull out.”

“No!” Ed wrapped his legs around Dario’s ass, trapping him inside him. “Just… a little… longer.”

“Oh fuck… here I come!” said Dario. He felt a second orgasm flooding through him, his balls pumping a second load into Ed’s hole. Ed’s cock was shooting as well, dousing their stomachs in his seed. Dario collapsed on top of the old man, their chests sliding against each other as his cock dribbled the last of his seed into Ed’s no-longer-virgin hole.

“Oh God… what did I just do?” Ed’s eyes were wide. “I don’t bottom, I don’t… you’re clean, right? Please tell me you’re clean.”

Dario smiled. He ran his fingers through Ed’s hair, then kissed him gently on the lips. “It’s all good, baby. You have nothing to worry about.”

“Oh thank God.” Ed sighed. “Fuck, that did feel good though,” he said with a grin.

Dario pulled his cock out of the old man and sat back on his knees. “I’m down for a rematch anytime you are.”

Ed sat up and kissed him. “I’ll give you my number. I’ve got a few friends who might be interested in joining in if you like that sort of thing. They’re discreet like me, but I can trust you, right?”

Dario smiled. If Ed’s friends were anything like him, then he wouldn’t have to work too hard to find his next victim.

“My lips are sealed.”

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dario walked through the door of his apartment practically buzzing.

Jeff sat on the couch watching TV. He smiled when he caught sight of Dario.

“Hey man. What’s up with you? You feeling okay?”

Dario plopped down on the couch next to him. “I feel amazing. Better than ever, actually.”

“That’s great!” Jeff squeezed his hand. “I know you took it pretty hard, the diagnosis and all. Not being able to have sex. But there really is so much else to life.”

Dario smiled. “You’re right. I have a lot to live for.”

It was true. Stealthing that asshole at the baths had done more than lift his spirits–it had given him a new purpose. He was no longer a victim. He was taking control of his destiny. This virus hadn’t been a curse at all. It had shown him who he was, who he was truly meant to be. He didn’t know how long he had left to live. But whether it was a month, a year, or a decade, he knew one thing: he would take as many assholes with him as he could in the time he had left. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 4

I can't wait for more! Love seeing the path the virus is taking! Can't wait to see Ed convert and fuck someone else. Someone in power with him? A married man? Hope we don't wait too long! 

• Like 3