At What Age a DILF?

So  then there is a difference between a “DILF” and a “Daddy”

with a DILF being an actual father (at least 40?) and at least 10 to 20 years older that the younger guy?

and a Daddy can be a gay or bi man who does not need to have sired any children 

So a DILF could also be a Daddy, but not every Daddy can be a DILF …. Kind of like squares and rectangles?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

So can we be clear here - at what age does someone become a DILF?  Or is it the age difference between the two parties having sex?  Just curious?  If someone called me Daddy I would kick them out of my house, but it hasn't happened yet.  So is it - what a 20 to 30 year age difference that constitutes a DILF?  Just asking....

Wait. And don't kick them out. If you're not ready for it just say so. I'm 59 and covered in thick gray hair. Lots of guys love calling me Daddy and I love it now. At the beginning, not so much. But I realized that I'm not getting any younger. 

Daddy is a state of mind, not necessarily an age. 🙂 And ultimately it's all just play.

• Piggy 2

54 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Wait. And don't kick them out. If you're not ready for it just say so. I'm 59 and covered in thick gray hair. Lots of guys love calling me Daddy and I love it now. At the beginning, not so much. But I realized that I'm not getting any younger. 

Daddy is a state of mind, not necessarily an age. 🙂 And ultimately it's all just play.

That's right, Daddy. 

16 minutes ago, ktopper said:

I think I am past the DILF stage. Is there such a thing as a GILF, a grandpa I'd like to fuck?

That was going to be my follow-up question. When do men become GILFs? What defines a GILF? 

If there's a distinction between daddy and DILF, then there must be a difference between a GILF and a grandpa. 

On 3/23/2024 at 1:42 PM, Heir2012 said:

When I was 23 I had a man who was in his 50s approach me, flirting hard, asking to kiss me. I turned him down, and I DEEPLY regret it. He told me later that he had planned on fucking me, telling me all the twisted stuff he was going to do to me. Sadly, I missed that chance. 

He and I are still friends, but I often wonder if I should risk it and let him realize fully all the things he had wanted ten years ago. Maybe his husband would want to join us... 

If youre sure you could maintain the friendship, then I say go for it! After 10 years, he probably knows you a lot better now.  Invite the husband too. Could be a blast.   If not, you wouldn't have to wonder about it.

I think a guy who looks at least late 30s, masculine look and personality and usually has a good full beard or goatee. Body hair and greys help. But extra dilf points if the guy is an actual dad. As a teenager I wanted a load of my mates dads, so I love having some down low bi dad top me and knowing he's got good sperm as I feel his hot cum spurting inside me. So, if you've got some of this going on you can be an early dilf, which isn't a bad thing.

• Like 2

Can we all please agree on one thing??  DILF = COMPLIMENT

If you are referred to as a DILF - it means they want to fuck you.

I am sure someone could turn DILF into an insult - but in the context of the OP inquiry it sounds like a compliment.

Ageism is relative. If the person calling you a DILF is generally younger and you are generally older - it's definitely a compliment (regardless of the age difference).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anonCUMtainer said:

Can we all please agree on one thing??  DILF = COMPLIMENT

If you are referred to as a DILF - it means they want to fuck you.

I am sure someone could turn DILF into an insult - but in the context of the OP inquiry it sounds like a compliment.

Ageism is relative. If the person calling you a DILF is generally younger and you are generally older - it's definitely a compliment (regardless of the age difference).

True. That is a good point.

I think there was a bit of a negative hint in my original post, but there shouldn't be. I love DILFs. They are my preferred sexual partners. I was just surprised when this guy called me a DILF. I guess I just don't look at myself as a DILF. 

The qualities @Iker80mentioned I do think relate to DILFs, and while I'll admit that I do have some of them, I just didn't realize someone would already consider me in the same category as the men I lust after. I guess I always knew I'd eventually end up as a DILF, I guess I hadn't expected to reach this point at 33. (Maybe I'm having a youth crisis)

It is a HUGE compliment. I just need to step up and embrace that I'm a pre-DILF. 

As a 47 yo Bi man, I consider myself a DILF as I have a child. So yes, I'm  a DILF.

However, I'm not a Daddy. A Daddy is an attitude. Yes it helps being older to get that Dad/Son feeling going. I have a Daddy, but he's not a DILF.

18 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

As a 47 yo Bi man, I consider myself a DILF as I have a child. So yes, I'm  a DILF.

However, I'm not a Daddy. A Daddy is an attitude. Yes it helps being older to get that Dad/Son feeling going. I have a Daddy, but he's not a DILF.

Interesting.

So you're saying a DILF is a man with kids but a Daddy is a "type" of man. Okay. I guess a DILF is a dad who still looks hot, has a possible quality about him that is masculine, protective, and maybe dominant. Much of this stems from being a father and learning these qualities to take care of his children. 

A Daddy can be any man who exemplifies certain qualities, no kids needed. 

Interesting. I wonder if DILF and Daddy have overlapping qualities?