It was Good Friday so the guys were coming to our house instead of our regular coffee shop.  I was desperately hoping Stew would be joining us this week. He normally works so can't join us mid afternoon. His husband rarely misses. 

Although his husband is much older and very pot bellied Stew is a Greek God . He works out 7 days a week.  He's tall, slim, beautifully muscled,  has very artistic tattoos of his former cats on his shoulders and the crest for 'Queen' on his back. Freddy Mercury is his idol. Stew has silky long white hair, usually in a bun and a closely cropped white beard framing his handsome smiling face. He's a sweetheart and the only thing average about him is his 6 inch cock. That said, he gives an above average fuck.

The first time we hooked up Stew and his husband had me over to their place. They are Portuguese and Brazilian so any visit starts with good booze and something to eat. These formalities for hospitality out of the way we went up to their bedroom. 

It was pretty clear they didn't entertain like this often as they fussed and argued about what the neighbors might see and how many blinds to close. That settled we began to make out and help each other out of our clothes. 

Soon we were all naked and sucking each other hard. Stew and I had been 69ing when I swung around and straddled his torso so we could share some great pre cum passionate kisses. 

I began to realize the husband was standing beside the bed. I looked back to see he was manhandling Stew erection. In fact guiding it to my ass. I pushed back as the husband guided the raw cock into my hole. I was both delighted and amazed as nothing had been talked about ahead of time. In the back of my mind I had been stewing about when the best time to declare my 'raw is law' stance to sex. I hadn't needed to worry. 

I was now riding this Greek God in front of his husband bareback! I was extatic!

The fuck didn't last long because Stew was soon unloading deep in my ass as I spontaneously orgasmed and sprayed cum on Stew’s strong chest, jaw, and the headboard of the bed. 

Stew then watched as I bent over the side of the bed to take his husband's raw cock and breeding. 

The only other time I got to play with them together was at a naked dance in a nearby city. They had taken me along with them. One of the organizers, a handsome mid-thirty’s cub clad in a jock strap and leather harness had come over to welcome me as a new comer. 

After a passionate deep tounge kiss I had bent over, released, and sucked his 8 hard inches down my throat. One of his fingers quickly found and entered my prelubed hole. I soon stood, turned and offered my ass to his magnificent cock. By this point Stew pulled me into an embrace and deep kiss. We were still kissing when the host fired his load deep into my ass. Stew quickly moved in behind me and soon I was receiving another breeding in the middle of the dance floor. My exhibitionist soul was in heaven. Two of the sexiest guys present had just used and bred me on the dance floor for all to see. 

I moved to the side and sucked down my next load from a cute young enthusiastic guy. As I moved away from that encounter Stew’s husband danced up behind me,  worked his raw cock into my sloppy hole and was soon adding his DNA to the soup in my anal cavity. 

Beyond that Stew would come out on the bay with me in the boat.  We'd fuck out in the sun. Eventually he'd breed me and we'd skinny dip to cool off and clean up. 

As two couples we frequently socialized. Being in close proximity to Stew made me hornier every time. Especially when we couldn't do what we most enjoy to do with each other. 

We had chatted a few times after some of these frustrating experiences and both agreed we needed to find a way to sneak off and fuck. 

Maybe this Good Friday would be our chance. 

You may wonder why I'm calling this cheating as my hubby and I have an open relationship.  In fact I'm pretty sure my man knows I have sex with Stew. We are 'don't ask don't tell' but he's not stupid, he knows. 

Further, I had had the odd guy into our house to fuck and breed me in our bed. Just never when he was in town. Again no rules had been laid down, I just didn't want to rub hubby's face in my dalliances. 

But I couldn’t stand it any longer. If Stew was coming I knew I  wanted anted, no needed,  to have sex with him. 

I really didn't have time to clean out; besides, why go to all that bother, get my hopes up, and then not have him show. 

At the designated time the first of our guests appeared and I busied myself preparing drinks and appies. 

More guests arrived and I lost myself in the socializing and party and found I'd given up hope of Stew and partner coming. 

Then I noticed their car pull up. As I saw this beautiful man step out of their car I got rock hard instantly. 

I made sure I was at the door to greet them with warm hugs and kisses.  Stew’s husband had food to add to our offerings and headed to the kitchen after I took his coat. I knew my hubby was in the kitchen and they would be tied up together for a while organizing food to serve. 

The rest of our guests were happily ensconced in chatter. This was my chance. 

When I was sure no one was looking I took Stew by the hand and led him down the stairs.  I pulled him into our downstairs onsuit bathroom, closed the door, embraced him and planted a huge kiss on his lips. When we broke the kiss he was grinning like a Cheshire cat. He was already loosening his belt and opening his fly.

I whispered; " We have to be quick. " and I started to crouch planning to suck him off.

He caught me by the arm and with his thick Brazilian accent and broken English said, "No, I fuck you. "

"But I'm not sure I'm clean" I whispered back. 

"You not want me fuck you?"

"Of course I do."

"Then I fuck you,  shhhhh" He hushed me. 

I leaned over the sink vanity and grabbed Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet. He greased my hole and his pole. 

He wasted no time in breaching my entrance and I involuntarily gasped and groaned quite loudly. One of his hands moved to cover my mouth. His mouth moved in to my ear and my skin crawled as he hushed me,  "shhhhh".

Then it was as if to contradict himself he began slapping into my ass with full fuck force. I wasn't sure his hand could muffle my moans and gasps enough. I soon lost the desire to care. 

My sex God's raw cock was right where I needed it. Through the mirror I could see his beautiful face nibbling at my neck and ear. I thought, 'God, how did I get so lucky?'

He stopped pounding just for a moment to pull off his shirt and release the knot of his hair. 

I couldn't take my eyes off his powerful tattooed shoulders and beautiful long swaying locks. His smiling eyes met mine through the mirror and held me. 

"I love you. " He mouthed.  "I love fuck you."

"Oh yeah,  fuckin breed me!" I was totally out of control. 

Five more pounding slaps and he was roaring with laughter as he flooded my guts. 

I quickly spun and dropped to aggressively clean his cock with my mouth. My ass juices and his cum tasted like the sweetest nectar. 

He practically screamed pushing my head away, "No, too much,  stop."

It was my turn to hush as I pointed upstairs.  "Shhhhhh".

When we started to regroup and pull our clothes back up and on we realized he had accidentally tossed his shirt in the toilet in the heat of the moment. 

He gingerly held the dripping mess over the toilet bowl. I took it from him and placed it in the sink. I then led him to my closet and pulled out my white flowery see through shirt. I knew it would show off his sexy body and gorgeous tattoos. He kept smiling and pulled it on. He reached to align a button with a hole and then shook his head leaving the shirt open so it framed his washboard abbs.

He grabbed my ratiest torn jeans and my mesh vest and insisted I change into them. I asked if he was crazy.  He just grinned impishly and said "Yeah ".

The jeans were my favorite. They were covered in frade material and rips including around the back and over the front pockets. They were definitely not presentable to wear in public. But they made me feel so exposed and sexy. 

I followed Stew’s lead and didn't button the vest.

At the bottom of the stairs he ran his hand through the thick hair on my chest. "I like!" He crooned. We shared a passionate kiss and then made our way up to return to the party. 

Some people seemed to barely notice we had been away. His husband seductively approached me as he emerged from the kitchen . He kissed me on the lips, hugged me,  and slid a hand down to cup my ass cheek. One of his fingers found a hole in the denim and easily snaked it's way over and into my wet hole. He pulled it out and presented it to my lips. I licked it off and quietly said. "The best!" We shared another kiss and I moved to the couch to sit beside Stew. 

Stew’s finger found the frayed hole beside my fly, snaked inside and stroked my growing hard on. My husband came into the room and pretended not to see. 

Everyone seemed to be in a great mood and the laughing and banter carried on for the next while seemly oblivious of Stew’s finger messaging my cock through my frade jeans. 

Then a friend leaned into my ear and whispered. "You and I could slip down and I could give more than a finger to your needy cock, slut. "

This didn't desuade Stew one bit as he grabbed hold of my raging hard on  and moved up to kiss my friend all in one motion. 

I was now afraid I was going to ejaculate there and then in the middle of our house party. I excused myself and made my way towards the basement stairs. As I fled I noticed the hole beside the fly of my jeans had ripped larger and the shiny head of my erection was poking out.

Stew’s husband was behind me and followed me down the stairs and directly into our bedroom. He was quickly embracing me from behind. " My turn, my sweet " he cruned with his sexy Portuguese accent. I just dropped my pants and bent over the edge of the bed. 

He slid his raw cock into me and I could feel his big hairy belly resting on my back. Like the first time it only took a few pumps before he was unloading deep into my gut.

I tossed my ripped jeans aside and pulled on a pair of baggy shorts.  We went back up to join the party but people were grabbing their coats and heading out. My husband was being the perfect host helping people on with their coats and hugging them as they headed out to the street.

One of our sexiest bear friends emerged from the upstairs bathroom at this point. He beelined directly to me, leaned into my ear and said. "I've always wanted to sneak you down there. Let's go."

His cock was out before we got to the bedroom. "So, how do you want this,  'cause I know you want this. " He said with great confidence. 

When I turned my back to him he saw the wet spot on the ass of my shorts.  "Oh, okay!" with surprise in his voice,  "I've wanted to breed your ass for a long time. Guess it's my lucky day. "

I was bent over the bed and he was railing my slutty ass in no time. His coke can thick 9 inches were ripping me appart and giving too much pleasure for me to even think to stifle my cries of pain and delight. 

Soon I was on my back and his hairy sweaty body was driving into me missionary. With horror I saw my husband enter the bedroom and sit on the bed beside me. 

Very calmly he said,  "Don't mind me boys. I'm just here to watch."

Our bear friend spoke next with a bit of a gasp in his increasingly laboured breathing, "You sure. "

"Bareback eh? I  always knew he was a slut.  I suspected this but now I know. Breed my husband for me, it appears he can't get enough. "

His words weren't out of his mouth and the bear was pumping my cum filled gut to overflowing. 

When our bear friend had showered and left we heated up some leftovers for dinner. I finally screwed up my courage to speak, "I'm sorry you saw that. I've tried to be discreet. "

"Hell, no need to apologize. I've told you it doesn't bother me to know you are out having sex with guys. I suspected it but now I know you play bareback. Just with guys you know? Or ...?"

"Or? Yeah, anybody. Anybody that wants my ass gets it raw. God, I love cum in my ass. "

"Apparently. Do you check that they are safe?"

Apologetically I responded; "Sorry. I never bother. I'm already poz and undetectable. And I just need their cum."

"Well I don't like it; but, it's your body. And since we don't have sex. I'm safe. Did Stew and his husband also breed you this afternoon? I saw you took them downstairs. "

"I thought we were don't ask don't tell. " I queried. 

"I'm not mad. Just curious. "

"In that case,  yeah. They both bred me."

"Good. I like those guys. I was pretty sure what you and Stew get up to on the boat.  I'm surprised you let his husband fuck you, but good for you. Good for him. Was it fun to sneak off? You know we could all hear you. "

"Fuck, sorry. "

"Was it fun?"

I was blushing; "Yeah, it was fuckin awesome."

"Good. Now do you want dessert, or do you need more cum in your ass?"

"Fuuccckkk. Always more cum."

"It's a nice evening. I'll do the dishes. Isn't there a cruising woods near here?  I'm sure they will be interested in your prelubed hole. Go on, get out of here. "

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically. 

"No, so you better get going before I change my mind. " He smiled. 

I went to the woods. It was getting dark. There were lots of guys around. I found a good solid tree, stripped , leaned against the tree and offered my ass to any and all takers. I lost track of the number of raw cocks that probed my hairy dripping hole and soon there was a steady stream of strangers cum running down the back of my legs. 

About two a.m. I found my way home. Hubby had gone to bed. There was a light on in the kitchen. The medicated shampoo bottle was on the counter with a note. "Use this, with all your hair you might have picked up crabs and I don't want those again. Then get your naked body into bed with me. " I was exhausted but did as instructed 

I tried not to wake him as I crawled in and curled up on my side of the bed. He moved over and spooned me with his naked body. Sleepily he asked, "Did you have fun?" One of his fingers had found my hole,  intruded and was then offered to my mouth. This was the most sexual we had been with each other in years!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby has never been good at remembering important dates with me. Well neither of us remember the date let alone year we were married. I do remember his birthday each year and at least plan a dinner out on the years I don't through him a party. He has never remembered mine. 

This year appeared to be no exception. He announced the day before my birthday that he was heading out of town to spend some time with his brother. He  promptly packed his bag and left. 

I awoke on my birthday deciding to waist no energy on resentment. It was a beautiful July morning so I had a leisurely breakfast in the sun on the back deck. Well, maybe a tiny resentment that the deck isn't more private from the neighbors. Breakfast in my birthday suite would have been perfect. 

After breakfast I got on my bike and enjoyed a three hour ride on the country roads near us. As I showered off the sweat, road dust, and suntan lotion I decided to clean out. After all I had the rest of the day to myself and maybe I'd get lucky. 

When I was cleaning up the kitchen after a light lunch, again in the sun, this time clad only in my skimpiest speedo,  I noticed a delivery van pull into our drive. 

Out jumped a handsome kilted 30 something year old man. 

I give my hubby a 'Kilty Pleasures' calender in his stocking every Christmas. It hangs proudly in our kitchen and each month we ogle a new handsome stud, usually only wearing a low slung kilt on his handsome, muscular tanned body. 

This delivery man could have been a model from the calender. 

As I met him at the front door I could see his sturdy tanned legs. Beautiful tartan kilt. And, instead of a shirt he wore an open vest showing off his eight pack abbs and lightly haired muscular chest. 

His chiseled jaw was covered in a tightly cropped beard, and long flowing hair framed his handsome face and smiling eyes. 

I was so taken by his looks I didn't notice the paper wrapped flowers until he reached out to hand them to me. 

"Can I step in? There's a note for you to read." He said in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard. 

"Of course,  come on in. " I responded with some embarrassment. 

The note was from my hubby; "Happy Birthday my man. I hope you enjoy the flowers and the delivery!"

When I looked up from the note the delivery man was holding a clip board toward me and offering me a pen. I realized he needed a signature confirming the delivery. 

I went to sign it without reading and he stopped me,  "You are going to want to read this before you sign. "

The form was signing off on permission for he (Shel) and his assistant (Don) to give me a message. I didn't bother reading all the fine print, if this hunks hands were going to be on me I was in. It didn't even occur to me to wonder why he needed an assistant. I quickly signed my 'John Henry '.

He motioned to the delivery vehicle and an equally gorgeous assistant got out, grabbed a folding message table from the back and came into the house. Yes, he too was in a kilt and open vest. 

The table was set up in the middle of our living room and the attendant closed the blinds. 

I was instructed to make myself comfortable. As I proceeded to climb on the table Shel told me to 'not be shy it would work better if I was naked."

'Right' I thought.  'As sexy as they are in those kilts I wish they'd get naked.' But I didn't say anything, just stripped and quickly lay on my belly adjusting my hardon and placing my forehead in the holder. 

I soon felt warm lotion being applied and Shel's expert hands went to work. I was quickly so relaxed my eyes were closed and I forgot about the assistant. Shel had started on my feet and legs,  then moved up to my hands and arms. When working on my upper arm and shoulder he adjusted my lower arm to hang over the side of the table. 

My hand was brushing the front of his kilt. I snuck a peak and saw he had removed his vest. He winked at me and I returned my head to the resting holder. 

I began to notice a bulge in his kilt and clearly he was placing it right where my hand couldn't help but touch. Slowly and eventually I took hold of it. Nothing was said and he just kept working his magic with his hands. 

When he switched sides and arms the same pattern was followed. I was quicker to find and take firm hold of his large hard on. 

My heart sank when he stopped the message long enough to remove my hand. But, just as quickly he moved my hand inside the kilt so I had free access to his naked cock. 

I tried to relax but all I could think was, 'just drop the kilt'. 

His expert hands started to work down my back and eventually found my buttox. I just wanted more and more of this man. 

He was not shy around my ass hole and eventually a strong finger penetrated and messaged my outer ring. I was now openly moaning my appreciation. 

The message stopped long enough for him to spread my legs and mount the table from the bottom. New oil was poured on my back and ass cheeks. The next thing I felt was his naked chest and abbs sliding along my butt and and up my back. 

I  was no longer relaxed and desperately hoping he had slipped out of the damn kilt. I didn't need to wait long for my wish. He was lying full weight on my back and I could feel his thick hard on bumping my taint. 

I was desperately debating in my head,  'do I dare ask him to slide on in'. Then I noticed his hand had moved down. He was lining his cock up to my hole. I gently moaned,  "Yes, yes!"

His cock head penetrated me and I gasped. He encouraged me to breathe deep and poppers were placed at my nose. 'Oh yeah, the assistant ' I realized. 

Shel pushed in slowly but steadily. He was soon into me balls deep. 

Don whispered in my ear; "Oh yeah, he's raw, your husband's instructions were very specific. And I've captured every moment of that bareback penetration on video slut. Happy Birthday. "

"Holy shit, hubby set this all up!" I exclaimed .

Shel's sexy voice;  "Yup.  Do you want this to continue? I noticed you didn't take time to read the fine print details. "

"Fuck me, breed me,  yes,  yes yes .... anything,  everything  ... I  want it all!"

Shel then gave me the fuck pounding of my lifetime. As ten minutes passed his pace quickened and his breathing became eratic. 

"Your boyfriends instructions were to paint your intestines with my cum. You ready?"

I didn't have time to answer and it was clear his cock was blasting me deep and full. For a full minute I felt his convulsions through my hole. 

He remained inside and took a full five minutes laying on my back regaining his breath. 

"Are you ready to roll over so I can message your front now Birthday boy?" His sexy voice sent shivers down my spine. 

I rolled over and his magic hands had me relaxed as soft putty in no time. He rubbed me down from head to toe avoiding my pelvic region. 

Everything else taken care of he began moving down from my belly button  moving closer and closer to my balls and the base of my cock. 

Then he transitioned from message to hand job on my super charged fully erect pole. Precum was flowing freely when his gentle fingers started swirling my sensitive cock head. I was just about ready to blow when his words held me back. 

"This is for your pleasure. Would you mind if I continued with my mouth. "

"Mind?! Are you kidding. Your enjoyment is my enjoyment. "

I was ready to blow the minute his luscious lips wrapped round my hard cock flesh. But I fought to hold off. Thankfully it was not long until he spoke again. 

"What a gorgeous cock. Could I please ride it?"

"I insist.  I was afraid you'd never ask."

He was on the table and squatting in a snap.

As my naked member breached his hole his sexy voice  crooned,  "I hope you don't mind me riding it raw. "

"I wouldn't give it to you any other way. " I responded "I hope you want my cum in you where you planted yours in me 'cause I can't hold it  ... Fuuccckkk  ... argh  .... fuckin breedin your sexy ass Shel  ... fuckin breeding you. "

My orgasm went on and on ass he sat his entire weight down to keep my erupting cock in to the hilt. 

"Sorry bud, I know you're the paying customer. Please consider that to be my tip."

When he climbed off the table Don handed him the video camera,  stripped out of his kilt and asked me to bend over the table. His cock was even thicker and longer than Shel's. I didn't hesitate. 

He drove right into my still sloppy hole and rarely had I felt so stretched and full. He waisted no time in getting up to speed and was quickly struggling with rasped breaths. 

"Tell me what you need slut." Don's insistent voice. 

"Breed my slutty ass.  Please "

"No need to ask twice." And rope after rope of his hot cum sprayed deep into my insatiable hole. 

When they were packed up and leaving the door they both thanked me and assured me the edited video would be in my hubby and my email boxes within two hours. 

After the morning ride and this super sexy workout I was exhausted. I fell into bed and slept for three solid hours. 

I was awakened by my phone. It was hubby. We got on line and watched the video at the same time. I had blasted another load before the video ended. Hubby wondered how I liked my gift. 

"Best fucking birthday ever! Literally ! Thanks for knowing me so well. "

"Love ya bud. With that much cum in your ass I'm pretty sure where you're heading for tonight. " He winked as he signed off. 

I debated for about thirty seconds if I could improve the experience with Shel and Don. I knew I couldn’t. I hopped in the car and headed for the bathhouse anyway. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3