Professions that turn you on

I was the typical guy who as a teen and later as a young (naive) adult I was really into policemen and to a lesser extend I was into military men. I never got to have sex with any of those two categories back then. I was closeted and in the gay apps they were hard to find. Even if somebody told you that he was a policeman (but you couldn't really know that he was indeed) he would be the guy that would not send a photo. Thus no meeting had ever proceeded (thankfully things are better in this in Greece). As I got a bit older and I came to know more about police and the military (incidents on the news and some people that I met in the university etc) I started to loathing them. It would seem that their whole existence was based on when to get a day off and being lazy. At times of need they would seem inadequate to perform their duties and many of them not physically fit for that. The worst combination of all was (and still is) the military doctor thing. Those greedy people who think that are superior to citizen doctors and that the state has given them crazy privileges. So despite that the adolescent me would picture a policeman as a fit, hung, horny or any other attractive scheme, that image broke into thousands of tiny fragments.

Then again, my profession is almost considered a turn on for someone (doctor here). But for me not as a common as I thought it would be besides the classic "check my prostate" or "are an urologist" thing. I've been approached by people who are into poppers believing I could coach them hard or into guys that are into breathplay. I assured them that while I would not take part in such activities I will be the doctor they will need in the ER when these games go wrong.

Ironically, my expired policemen fantasy was fulfilled though. It almost resembled the revenge is served cold thing. There was a policeman that I'd meet quite often in the ER and we became to come a bit closer over time. One day he asked me out. He was a sexy guy but I had never really observed me. My mind was always clouded with "dude on the left is bleeding, elderly to the right is septic" and "policeman guy at the front" to even decipher his face. At that moment I felt one of the most pleasing and interesting sentiments. I felt how it feels to be desired. We dated for quite some time before somebody found the courage to make a move. We fucked many times (he was clumpsy it was more than obvious he was not very comfortable with guys and he was with women -don't ask me why-). So my fantasy was fulfilled multiple times with him and he did all that we wanted to. Eventually he got married to a woman.

What's your desire profession, if any?

• Like 2

That’s nice! I think doctors and male nurses are very sexy for me, especially if they are secretly piggy barebackers, I find it hot because it’s forbidden 😈🐽

I also once dated and fucked with an army guy with a huge dick, and his army attitude was a huge turn-on for me. A guy in the military is a big turn-on for me in general.

A fantasy of mine not yet fulfilled is to be working as a consultant in my profession (Data & Analytics) for a boss that pays me overtime so that he can fuck me as well 😉 That would be the best of both worlds, fulfilling sexually and professionally 😈

basically if you're not one of the village people i'm not interested 😜

i've gotten off w off duty bi-curious cops in public cruising areas back in the day when arrests were still common. 

im most often exposed to construction workers thru work so the risk of being fired for inappropriate behavior is an added heart-pumping kink.

oh, and anyone who's a gangbanger/punk/thug mmmmm... that horrid/wonderful moment where you don't know if they're going to kiss you or kill you.  to quote Ken "sublime!" 😜

When I was younger I had a thing too for uniformed men. No idea why. Authority? Sexy construction workers too.

Recently I have a thing for gym trainers. Especially that younger one. Strutting around showing off his muscles and sculpted body. Oh....and that huge bulge in his sweats 😉

• Piggy 1

Transport Truck drivers, of all guys! Getting railed and bred by a young cub in the cab bed is huge on my sexual fantasy bucket list. With his load in my ass I'd be emboldened to go from cab to cab at the truck stop and keep collecting loads.  No questions asked, no body type refused.  Truck Stop Cum Dump Whore! Fill me up!

• Like 2

When I was a really little kid I decided to be a garbage man when I grew up.

They got to hang on to railings on the back of the garbage truck, had to jump off and grab the can, empty it, put it back in the yard, and jump on the truck again, so they were all fairly muscular. 

At 6,7,8 years old, it looked like a lot of FUN ..... 

Lawyers in suits who host daytime political shows.  They lean to the left generally, but I always want to know WHAT'S UNDER THAT SUIT.

Favorite past memory - having a Royal Canadian Mountie (is that right) mount me in my hotel room in Vancouver.  He never had to take the uniform off, his dick big enough to reach out and touch.......so to speak.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Royal Canadian Mountie (is that right) mount me

Yep - that's correct .... and in ALL it's variations .... 🐖 

There are a handful of others that would definitely pass muster too.  Luke B. for one .... 

Just don't invite The Woman in Black .... 

• Like 1

For some reason Architects.. I think it stems from my childhood attraction to the Dad on the Brady Bunch who was supposed to be an Architect LOL

And the other one is UPS drivers, especially in their brown summer outfits. I've always dreamt of an encounter in the back of their truck while parked on a busy street.

• Like 1

Doctor/nurse - something about those thin scrubs showing every inch and vein....  Hell, anyone showing a bulge. If you're bulging, I'm looking!