Tops and rimming

6 minutes ago, Tempusfuget said:

I'm sure I am not the first to ask this but here we go... to all the bottoms of the BZ world... any issues with rimming? Personally, I love to rim in either position but what are your thoughts?

Love rimming both ways. Love to rim a nice hole and super happy to offer my hole to someone who appreciates one.  Goes without saying that a cummy hole always wins the day.

I love rimming, both giving and receiving and any hole, specially if it was loaded with cum earlier which is always a nice surprise to taste!

reminds me I haven't used the rim chair in a while 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Tempusfuget said:

I'm sure I am not the first to ask this but here we go... to all the bottoms of the BZ world... any issues with rimming? Personally, I love to rim in either position but what are your thoughts?

I will admit that I’m picky on who I rim. But as a bottom I appreciate when a top takes the time to treat me right. 

• Upvote 1

I love getting rimmed,  especially as foreplay to getting fucked.  Super hot when a top lifts my legs to go down on my hole and gives me the look that we both know he's going to breed me.   And if he kisses me after rimming so I can taste and smell my hole on him.  Super hot.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

To all the tops out there, if you rim me good for 10 minutes my hole is yours to fuck or do anything you want to anyway you want to do it.

I also love to make out with a really nice hole. I think of it as practicing my french kissing.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

I will admit that I’m picky on who I rim. But as a bottom I appreciate when a top takes the time to treat me right. 

I'm picky as well about who I rim and I don't do it very often.  When I'm being rimmed, I know for sure how clean I am. There may be a load or two there  but that's it. When it comes to rimming, just like fucking,  some guys are more talented than others. Still, knowing I'm about to have my cakes clapped and get some cream filling,  I appreciate any rimming effort.

• Like 1

😍 to rim and I'm very good at it! As a general rule, I won't fuck anything I haven't eaten first, so if I won't eat it, I definitely won't fuck it... If the hole already has loads in it when I rim, all that much better! And if the bottom likes, I'm happy to snowball/share the loads I felch out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4