6 Loads Swallowed

Sunday has characteristically been the day that I take a trip into Atlanta,  from my suburban home to visit Flex Atlanta. With a trip coming up two palm springs, I felt it with high time that I made a return to ensure that I would not be basically revirginized in six plus months since I last behaved like a cumdump.

On today's trip, I actually was unable to bottom up because of the fact that I didn't get a chance to prep, but I did Plan on sucking as much dick as I could. And flex did not disappoint. Within about 30 minutes of checking into my room in the PigPen sex dungeon, I had swallowed my first load. I usually try to arrive early Sunday morning to catch the late night Saturday Patrons after getting ready to check out as at that point, they start to realize if I don't come now, I've got to go home and either jump on an app or finish myself out. Luckily, flex allows for up to 8 hours, so when I checked in at 10am, it was still a little busy hence my early load!

I spent most of the day in the gloryhole stalls, sucked 9 different guys got 2 loads from a sexy bear, and swallowed a total of 6. A trip next week maybe needed for some additional practice.  I certainly can't travel with bad skills. Anyone want to help with the lesson plan?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1