Pozzed While Travelling for Work

I am a stocky guy with an average cock, but one superiorly hungry arse. Not so lucky on getting action on the home front but travel occasionally for work and like to try my luck being fresh meat at new locations to get my fill of cock and seed.

I live in Melbourne and had to go to Sydney for 3 days and 2 nights with work last week and was hoping I would get my fill whilst there. I made sure my various apps had me available for loads after work.

I flew up in the morning and straight to the office. It was a normal day, but I was a bit disappointed I wasn’t getting any hits from guys wanting to drop by my hotel after work to seed me. David, one of the new senior management guys was also there from another office that I had never met before, and he was a little distracting. Six foot tall, obviously gym fit and built. Filled out his suit beautifully. Blonde hair which I have a weakness for and clearly evidence of blonde hairy chest through his open neck section of his business shirt. A million light years out of my league, so although he was super-hot, it never occurred to me to fantasize about him that much. But he was super polite which was nice.

Well 5pm came around and the hotel they had me at was just around the corner from work and as luck had it the lift access to the rooms only required a key card after 11pm. So, I thought to myself, great, I have until 11pm to get as many random loads as possible.

I cleaned up, cleaned out and chucked on a pair of jocks and did something I had never done before. On one of the apps, I put my location and room number with “Knock, count to 10, then come in make a deposit and leave”. I had been off PreP for a month now and I knew it was risky, but the pig tattoo on my arse was making the decisions now. I decided to put on a sleep mask as a blindfold and not see any (if any lol) of the men attached to the cocks and loads that I was hoping to take. I quickly slide my nine-inch dildo in and out for a bit to loosen up so guys could slide right in and deposit and leave. I had no idea of the sizes and had made that mistake before.

It was about 1hr before the first tap at the door (so estimating it was about 6:30pm). The lights were off, and I assumed the position on the bed and sure enough after about 10 seconds I hear the guy walk in. A few groans came from him as I could hear him undo his pants, but not a word said. I felt the tell-tale slap of his cock on my crack. Even soft it felt like a good eight inches. I had put some lube near my legs, and I felt him squirt some on my arse and crack and then slowly rub his hardening cock up and down my crack. Then in one slow but constant motion his cock slide right into the hilt (thank god I “stretched”). Slow at first and then within a few minutes the tell-tale speed up and then bottoming out and clearly audible groans and moans. He was breeding me fast and deep. Just the way I like it. I was not after marathon fucks tonight. The faster they were, the more I could get. I hear him doing up his trousers and then feel something at my hand as he placed a note in my hand. A few seconds later he was gone.

I was about to look at the note but as he left I hear another mans voice simply say “hey”. Load two was already here. Within about 30 seconds I felt what must have been the hand of a labourer as his fingers felt rough, tracing the outline of my arse. Then a few small slaps and then a finger slid into my cummy hole and a quick “hell yeah”. No sooner was his finger out of me I felt what must have been a beer can thick cock slide right in. Not as long as the other, but what it lacked in length it made up for in width. But I was naturally lubed now so he was sliding in nicely. He was a little more verbal which turned me on and made me wank myself as he fucked me. A couple of “take this” comments and then out of nowhere, “the wife isn’t as wet and tight as this”. A minute later and a final deep thrust and it was some of the loudest grunting and groaning I had heard as he flooded my insides with another load. Balls deep I could actually feel the pulsing and swelling as he shot his babies in me. Then just “take them all, take all my kids you slut”. He stayed in me for about a minute before going soft and plopping out and then a slap on my arse and a “thanks” as he did up his pants and I heard the door close behind him.

My arse was far from satisfied, so I was hoping for a lot more yet. But I took the break to quickly remove the mask and look at the note. It was a handwritten note which intrigued me as he must have written it before coming. “If I leave this note, it is because you turn me on and have a sweet arse. I must go to dinner but will be back exactly at 11pm. Don’t worry, I can get up the lift. Hope you are so full of seed; it is dripping down your legs by then. Be ready for my babies at 11.” I was so turned on I was rock hard and wanking myself before being interrupted by another knock. I assumed the position again. Over the next two hours I proceeded to be fucked and bred by a new guy every 30 minutes or so. I took another six loads.

As the sixth guy was feeling my arse and by this time cum was dripping down my leg, he said “damn, I’m texting a mate. This is so wet and lose we could both do you – keep your blind fold on”. There was the telltale sound of a few texts as he slowly fingered me with his free hand. Then he pulled his finger out and I felt him crawl on the bed next to me. “he is only 5mins away” and then started to kiss me. He had a beard and smokers’ breath which just drove me wild. He just laid there and kissed me until his mate turned up. There was some back and forth between the two of them before he almost lifted me up and pulled me over him to straddle him and his cock and I slammed right down on his cock. I was loose and wet at this point, so I barely felt him go in. He started kissing me again before I felt his mate’s cock at my already filled hole. And a “let’s see just how lose he is” as he pushes his way in alongside his mate’s cock. There was a slight pain as he did, but then just a feeling of being full which felt great. It did however cause a lot of cum to start leaking out around their cocks which just seemed to turn them on even more.

The guy on the end of the bed then started piston fucking me alongside his mate’s cock which stayed rock hard and still as he continued to kiss me. Soon his mate said, “Fuck I can’t hold off anymore, it’s just to silky and wet” and then a loud grunt as I feel a warmth enveloping his and his mate’s cocks. His mate stops kissing me and says, “take our babies for us”. And with just a few gentle thrusts I feel his cock swell and unload a massive load while his mate was still inside me. The guy under me rolls me off him and kisses me and says, “no need to thank us” and in minutes they are both gone.

It's now 10:30pm and I remember the note. There is cum all down the inside of my thighs, and some is already drying up on me. I look like a used whore. Then at 11pm on the dot the knocks at the door again and I am back in position. I believe it is the first fuck of the night coming back and this time I hear the door lock behind him. Clearly, he intends on this being us time. As before he doesn’t say a word, but this time is slower, and he takes a few minutes to explore my stocky body. I hear what seems to be him totally undressing this time and feel him get on to the bed next to me. Again, I sell cigarette smoke on his body and then feel his breath on my face. Then his lips touch mine. He has a trimmed beard or goatee at least and I feel his tongue enter my mouth passionately as he kisses me with the blindfold still on. His kisses are like those of a lover not a horny teenager and I am in heaven. The sensation whilst being blind folded is intoxicating.

He then moves under me, and I am straddling him with his rock-hard cock now at my arse entrance. I put my hands on his chest to stabilise myself and he has that soft furry hair all over his chest. I can feel cum dripping out of my arse on to his cock as he now slides in nice and slowly. He fucks me this way whilst kissing me for about ten minutes before he bottoms out and I hear his grunting and groaning again and feel the last load of the night coat my insides. Another kiss and he is up and getting dressed. Before he leaves another note is left in my hand. After the door closes, I take the blind fold off, and it reads “thank you. I don’t know about any of the other guys, but you took two very toxic loads off me tonight. You are hot and I’d like to make you mine. If this doesn’t bother you, when you leave for work tomorrow morning, leave here with your collar turned up. I’ll see it and I’ll know this is what you want and find you”.

I have a flood of emotions as I have no idea what this guy looks like and I wasn’t chasing. But I quickly decide this is what I want. I don’t clean out and I fall asleep in cum stained sheets and 8 loads in me and two of them toxic – I just don’t care. The taste of his lips had to be a good indication of what kind of guy he was. I get up the next morning and as I leave for work I turn my collar up as instructed. I am both intrigued and turned on by the whole night and think to myself I still have another night left. Do I advertise the same again tonight, or will this guy get in touch again before then? I wonder as I walk to the office.

Completely forgetting about my collar, I walk in to work and there is David talking to one of the other managers in an office with glass walls. He glances over and with a smile of recognition he waves as I walk by. I start setting up at a desk and David walks up to me and shakes my hand. The says “your collar is up mate” as he slowly turns it down for me. “Are you trying to make a statement or something?” and he smiles and winks. Then says, “I like the statement it makes. Let’s do lunch”.

To be continued…

• Like 30
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

I love your stories. But, that "the new guy", did you finish it? I don't think so, or I missed it. 

Btw, this man in the office reminds me someone, I might share it one day.

• Like 1

Man you are a talented storyteller @Talurim!  The story is complete right here as it.  Whether you write a new chapter, or a new whole story; you've connected your start to the end.  Lovely!  

• Like 2