Why BZ

Simple but maybe incredibly complex depending on the person... Why do you cone to check this site out?

Personally, I enjoy the erotic stories. They give me a glimpse of what paths I could've taken but did not. I've seen possibilities in my life where I was being passed around but the bug never took. I've also turned down going home with someone based on an uneasy vibe they were giving off and who knows what could've happened had I just said, "fuck it... let's go to your pace and fuck."

I guess I will always wonder about the road not traveled.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I agree -this site is great for giving us glimpses of things we might have missed out on. But it also gives me the sense that a lot of the feelings and urges I have are common and I'm not alone in it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I’m a long time bug chaser.

I remember reading a story a long time ago about some dude having a rubber from a bin fucked into his hole. I think it may have been on another blog or forum. The idea of having a random used rubber in me was so new and hot. I nutted to that story so many times. I think looking for that originally got me here or it might have been from here, Idk. 

I don’t party and fuck as much as I used to so now this place is a way for me to stay connected to the community and act on my needs without being out in the thick of it all the time. 

I keep hoping I’ll get some of y’all (or all of you) in me someday but I don’t know anybody here that’s been in me yet. 😭

I appreciate all you nasty sluts. 

• Like 3

The Poz stories brought me here first. It was the first time I saw stories and testimonials about men seeking out "the gift" to fulfill an aspect of their sexuality. I never knew it was possible. The stories got me off immediately because they were dark and twisted. They opened up inside me a nature I had kept closed off for most of my life. 

I then started writing on BZ because I wanted to share ideas and fantasies of my own. 

Overall, I keep coming back for the hot fuckers I've met on BZ. I love experiencing your lives with you. I love witnessing you all unleash yourselves, letting your true, manly nature's take over. 

I dare you to find a group of hotter, more depraved men. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think I found this site when I had to look up what stealthing was. I had a guy ask if I was into it and I had no clue what it was. After that I learned about anon sex here. Now I come to share experiences and read others. I wish it was a little more busy here but ill take what I can get.

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2024 at 4:03 PM, Tempusfuget said:

Simple but maybe incredibly complex depending on the person... Why do you cone to check this site out?

Personally, I enjoy the erotic stories. They give me a glimpse of what paths I could've taken but did not. I've seen possibilities in my life where I was being passed around but the bug never took. I've also turned down going home with someone based on an uneasy vibe they were giving off and who knows what could've happened had I just said, "fuck it... let's go to your pace and fuck."

I guess I will always wonder about the road not traveled.

I was doing a Google search for something like “erotic gay short stories” and BZ popped up. Along with some hot fiction, I also ended up finding a community of fellow degenerates. 😉

1 hour ago, KindaBasic said:

I was doing a Google search for something like “erotic gay short stories” and BZ popped up. Along with some hot fiction, I also ended up finding a community of fellow degenerates. 😉

I think that's how I found it too. I was looking for other stories than nifty.org. It's been 10 years now at least, so I don't really remember clearly..

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 1

I always believe that you do not pick your kinks. But your kinks are not always obvious to yourself and you just need a teeny tiny glimpse of it to set you on the path of exploring them. For me long before I ever even had sex with a woman I used anal play on myself to enhance my orgasms. Then later in college I took a class on social deviancy and one whole section was us reading about tea rooms. The major conclusions from those studies was that a great deal of the men going to tea rooms identified as straight and married with kids. That intrigued me because I definitely had always had interest in what a real cock would feel like but for some reason while I was intrigued I just kind of let myself get distracted with hetero sex. Then a good five years after graduating college I first heard about bugchasing. Lots of people were mocking of it but when I read what bugchasers were openly begging for HIV cum etc it literally just set a light bulb off inside me.

BZ is practically the only community where these types of discussions are had and I was hooked on reading and exploring. Eventually of course it expanded to physically engaging in the same sort of behaviors I read about that turned me on.

Now I continue coming here because it is the only place I can still read and share the type of sex I crave and enjoy. Reading others people erotic tales that perfectly align with my own desires shows me that I am not alone. It also keeps me going forward in my exploration. I have yet to knowingly take poz loads but I am definitely posting and searching it out more and more when I do hunt for bare cock.

• Like 1

BZ is the only community i know of where gay guys, or guys who love guys, have full length, transparent conversation... about anything and everything.

Most gay sites are for hook up only. Even sites where the designer is apparently trying for a dating or conversation type format, turns into a hook up site.  i'm on one site in particular that is such a place, sort of a gay version of Match.com, with over 125k members. There's room for lengthy, detailed profiles, but i'd estimate fewer than  1/3 of the members take the time to write (or read) a profile. There's also a place for pics and vids, and most guys only look at those. Gives the impression that the gay community is made up of kindergarteners who cannot read and only look at pictures? It's almost comical how many guys grouse or resist taking 5 minutes to read about  or attempt to get to know a person, but will spend hours looking at cock pics disconnected from any semblance of humanity.   One commonly reads a "profile" that says: "no endless chat or emails,"  (which i read as: "i have no interest in communication").   i don't find many (read "any") gay communities where it's okay to write more that a five word sentence, where i'm not part of a minority of guys talking openly about life.  

Many gay sites have chat rooms where one can be swept into a stream of endless, mindless blather. Or, again, soley a hook-up format. Here? Guys can come here during refractory  and write about the fuck they just had. i know of no other place where we can do that. 

• Upvote 1

If I remember right I came here to gain and give information about gay sexuality and hooking up. I just went back and looked at my profile and it looks like my earliest responses were on topics about versatility, lube, hooking up at sex clubs and orgies. I've also tried to figure out why everyone isn't as piggish and versatile as I am when it comes to sex, how to get guys to be more piggish (which hasn't really planned out), and how to find places where I can be a pig with like minded men.  I've learned a lot over the years. 

Apparently I really am still here for the same reasons I joined. This is the 1st topic I ever started 11 years ago

Here is the topic I started today 

Edited by NWUSHorny

A guy I hooked up with on A4A (after I was diagnosed as HIV+) told me to check BZ out. I enjoy the stories now but at first the site helped me to accept who I am and found out that there are plenty of other men who unashamedly share my passion for fucking bareback.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Many gay sites have chat rooms where one can be swept into a stream of endless, mindless blather. Or, again, soley a hook-up format. Here? Guys can come here during refractory  and write about the fuck they just had. i know of no other place where we can do that

I've always enjoyed the discussion forums. Before BZ started most of the hookup sites had discussion forms that is actively participated any, few currently have them (Squirt is the only one Im sure still has one) at all all and none that I know of are still active.

I also found it interesting that, there are gay dating sites/apps (I assumed there were), but guys either aren't reading or understanding the purpose and try to use them as hookup sites, the inverse of the guys posting dating type profiles and ads on sites like BBRT and Sniffies which are very clearly geared to hooking up. Why is it so difficult for us to sort this out and use appropriate channels, there would be a lot less signal interference if we did. I know @rawTOP has hopes of creating a hookup site someday, maybe he needs to create a sibling dating site, and make their purposes clear enough that users can sort it out and place appropriate profiles on one or both sites. It seems like they would both be more successful if we could accomplish the sorting.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've always enjoyed the discussion forums. Before BZ started most of the hookup sites had discussion forms that is actively participated any, few currently have them (Squirt is the only one Im sure still has one) at all all and none that I know of are still active.

I also found it interesting that, there are gay dating sites/apps (I assumed there were), but guys either aren't reading or understanding the purpose and try to use them as hookup sites, the inverse of the guys posting dating type profiles and ads on sites like BBRT and Sniffies which are very clearly geared to hooking up. Why is it so difficult for us to sort this out and use appropriate channels, there would be a lot less signal interference if we did. I know @rawTOP has hopes of creating a hookup site someday, maybe he needs to create a sibling dating site, and make their purposes clear enough that users can sort it out and place appropriate profiles on one or both sites. It seems like they would both be more successful if we could accomplish the sorting.

Squirt has a discussion forum? i've been on Squirt for a long time, but never noticed a discussion forum? All i know about is the chat feature, which most hook up sites have?  i've actually had lots of hook up success on Squirt, especially since the demise of CL (RIP).  

And YES, i too have been bemused by guys looking for serious relationship on obvious hook up sites. or worse, have a morally superior air about them, as though hooking up is beneath them (only if they're Top, eh?). 

i get seriously frustrated on the sites intended for dating... especially when guys hooking up get offended by someone looking for a date or relationship. i know i can't be the only guy out there who'd like to have a relationship or more than a text exchange, but i have a hard time finding guys who do.