Why BZ

I enjoy the camaraderie and feeling of belonging that BZ  brings to me. I also enjoy reading about other Men’s kinks and turn ons, because that gets me aroused as well. And reading posts and discussions, I’ve learned a few new things here too. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Squirt has a discussion forum? i've been on Squirt for a long time, but never noticed a discussion forum? All i know about is the chat feature, which most hook up sites have?  i've actually had lots of hook up success on Squirt, especially since the demise of CL (RIP).  

It does, I just checked to see if it survived the recent upgrade, it did at least sort of survive, it is called "Message Board" under the 3 line icon in the upper left corner. The I participated in the regional forum for Denver which was quite active whe I lived there, I was surprised how inactive the Portland regional forum was when I moved out here 17 years ago, but then again I still don't really understand cruising in the PNW. Since you can no longer select a forum I'm not sure how it currently works maybe all topics have been lumped into a single forum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

It does, I just checked to see if it survived the recent upgrade, it did at least sort of survive, it is called "Message Board" under the 3 line icon in the upper left corner. The I participated in the regional forum for Denver which was quite active whe I lived there, I was surprised how inactive the Portland regional forum was when I moved out here 17 years ago, but then again I still don't really understand cruising in the PNW. Since you can no longer select a forum I'm not sure how it currently works maybe all topics have been lumped into a single forum.

Oh wow... i've been on squirt 20 plus years? never noticed... it was a great resource for cruise site locations originally before it morphed into an online cruise site

• Upvote 1

Hi I came across  BZ by pure chance and couldn't believe some of the stuff written on here

But what really shocked me I couldn't stop reading it thinking about.it fantasing about it 

and the nastier the more twisted depraved it was the more I craved it 

Now every visit I make here I feel more and corrupted and drawn deeper and deeper into the depths

• Upvote 1

It's thethe least judgmental site around. Has reasonable rules to maintain order.  

I don't feel as alone, there are plenty of people who are as kinky and perverted as I am.  For the most part the people who have different opinions than I do are civil and I've been able to have actual conversations.  

• Like 4

Repressing my fantasies, I did not have even guts to google about them; it was my ex who brought me here in December 2019. I just caught him in June of same year, reading poz fetish on formerly Twitter and then I explored his browser history.

Excitement for what I read, took control on the anger I felt about that fetish and then it came 2022 when I decided to actively participate after almost 3 years lurking.

Fuck repression, fuck being judgmental, what kind of harm could it be? Talking to other people has never killed anyone, and it felt good knowing I was not alone with the fantasies we all know about and clearly specified on my profile.

And I am also happy to have overcome the bad sensation I had towards folks doing those things in real - I have a couple of them who are very confident with me and we exchange good messages without why's or what's or any kind of lecture. 

No longer Twitter, no longer my ex, but I found a very welcoming place here - anonymously roleplaying with buddies here, some regulars and some are coming (cumming) and going, that's the cycle of Internet contacts and I take it as is, with all the no-filter communication it gives me. 

I love when I found dirty messages into my inbox, this roleplay is a very good method to disconnect my mind from ordinary circumstances, for a little while. 

Limited to the time I spend on the site, I have no notifications or stuff that distract me in inappropriate moments.

Real life is other matter and it has its space, I have my happy sexuality, job, partner and friends. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I  was always a slut. I stumbled upon BZ during my  DADT phase. I'd lurk and read, but I didn't interact much. Then I fell for this guy I met off Bear411. where I was put off before, but this man opened a door I didn't want to close. There were some other things that got me to where I am, and then I was officially a member of the brotherhood. I have found community, friendship and a place I feel I belong.with men that think and perhaps even act like me

in a way, its family for one who needed one. 

• Like 3

I think that rawTop has done his homework when he was putting BZ together.  

There are plenty of ways to hook up and fuck, but there's a dearth of websites where gay guys can come, offer up an issue for discussion, and receive any number of variants in responses from their peers.  

We get to discuss all kinds of issues, from the (almost) banal to the heated issues of the day, and all we have to do is join up and participate.  Sure, guys do hook up here on BZ, and that's great - but it's not the primary function of BZ, as I see it.  The primary function is for gay guys to have a safe place to discuss all kinds of facets of our lives, and in relative safety. 

All that's asked of us is that we conduct ourselves in a decent way, be respectful of others, as we would like to be respected.  

We get all that for free - which is a damn good deal in my book.  

Edited by hntnhole
rephrasing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 5/14/2024 at 4:03 PM, Tempusfuget said:

I guess I will always wonder about the road not traveled

And there's the rub of living our lives. 

I know there could have been very different "lives" I could have led, if I didn't possess the ability for in-depth self-introspection.  But, living is all about the choices, decisions we make, and that's a good thing when we figure our own selves out.  So far, I'm happy with the choices I've made (shouldn't have bought that old Plymouth though, what a shitty car, but that's small potato's indeed.  Everyone has a handful of regrets, but if we can get through making the right big decisions, life is sweet.  

Perhaps said differently; 40 and 50 years ago we didn't have the web.  Hell most didn't even have computers....  We had bars where people like us tended to meet.  For me the main one was local in my small town; and every few weeks I would meet a trick for more fun at my house.  I had to drive an hour to the city to find gay bars.  And it was in gay bars then we could talk about stuff we do now here on BZ.  For me this is the best replacement for that.  Bigger world, and unfortunately we don't get to hear each other, or see the expression on each others faces (much less lust over that bulge in your pants).  But BZ is pretty good nonetheless.  

• Like 2

Because I have a massive breeding kink. Breeding is different than barebacking. I am a breeder. I exist in this world to put sperm in fags. Leaving a piece of me inside each hole I use is what gives me drive and purpose. 

This is a place to connect with men who share my purpose as breeders. And with fags who know their role and delight in serving their men. 

There are barebackers out there who enjoy raw sex. And good for them. But this is a place where I can connect with people who share my worldview. That the purpose of sex is for a man’s sperm to go inside a faggot‘s pussy. 

That tops have a natural right to breed. And bottoms are born to bend over and receive sperm from real men. 

Guys here get it. I don’t have to apologize for who I am and what I do in this space. I’m among equals, breeders. And good true faggots, cumdumps. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve come here for different things at different times. But I keep coming (pun intended).

Initially I stumbled upon the site looking for information about PrEP. I learned a lot about that and still check out what’s being said about PrEP and sexual health. I learned a lot about other things too. It was an eye opener. There are many sexual things I had never tried but learnt about on BZ and later tried. There were other things that I’d heard about but never thought to try until spurred to experiment by what I read on the site. Since joining the community (but also going on PrEP, the two things are mixed up for me) I have for first time gone completely bareback, fisted (once, not really my thing but pleased to have chanced my arm), snowballed, rimmed, hooked up knowingly with HIV+ guys, taken as many loads as I can, had anonymous scenarios . The list goes on.

I enjoy reading the forums. I feel envious of some of what I read but emboldened to share some of my own adventures and pictures. There’s also a bit of fun competition in revealing how many loads you’ve taken, since I can’t compete with the top performers I’ve taken to competing with my previous scores. In doing so you feel like a community and it’s great to read some of the really quite thoughtful discussions on topics I’d never see anywhere else.

• Upvote 1