Becoming An Even Piggier Sauna Slut

Becoming An Even Piggier Sauna Slut  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will help me become even more of a piggy sauna slut?

• Get your arse in the air in all areas (darkroom, cubicle, steam room, sauna, fuck bed and against glory holes), to show off your hole as much as possible
    • Just get on your knees with your arse in the air in the darkroom and stay there
    • Wear a blindfold when you're in the darkroom or in a cubicle with the door open, so guys know you're taking all loads
    • Have a marker handy, so you can start a tally on your arse cheek and put it under your locker key wristband, to encourage others to add to the tally once they've bred you
    • Get a friend to help put a temporary tattoo above your arse crack ("cumdump", "bareback me", "cum here" with arrow pointing down), to show off when walking around
    • Anything else?

This is my 1,000th post (I know, right?!) and once again I'd like to find out what you guys think. So far, when I've held a poll, following the majority advice/opinion has helped me become a much better, sluttier cumdump. 

In case anyone reading this hasn't read my previous post, last weekend's visit to the sauna was seriously slutty. 14 fucks, 7 loads, the last fuck with a hot guy who had one of the biggest cocks I've ever taken inside me (and a huge load to boot), PLUS a darkroom chain fuck - 5 guys taking turns to fuck me, (as soon as one pulled out another slid in), all raw.

I like a challenge and next time I go (probably Sunday week), I'm hoping to be even more of a slut. This is where you come in. I'd like suggestions/opinions of things that might help me crank up the piggyness level. It seems the more time I spend in the darkroom the better, but that isn't always the case. 

I've listed quite a few poll options, but feel free to leave comments with other suggestions.

Thanks!!!

You can do all of the things you listed, and they will all help in some way at a point in time, however #1 on your list is the best. A blindfold works, but better if you are in a sling. The marker is a good idea, but best if you go with a wingman who marks you after each fuck, rather than having men marking you, although you gotta read the room: younger crowds tend to be more reserved whilst older patrons are the piggier ones.

But the most important thing is the way you act: confident, not needy; horny, not high; passionate, not selfish; groomed, not disheveled; smelling of cum, not of beer; active participant, not lazy and bored...

Also, if you see another cumdump, start a mutual session... It does attract a crowd and makes it for even sluttier view for the tops 😉

Happy fucks my fellow cum dump!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I once went to the sauna with a temporary tattoo saying "Bareback Fuck Hole" on my lower back. Got bred a few times and one top mentioned that he'd never fucked a guy that came with instructions 😅

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

You can do all of the things you listed, and they will all help in some way at a point in time, however #1 on your list is the best. A blindfold works, but better if you are in a sling. The marker is a good idea, but best if you go with a wingman who marks you after each fuck, rather than having men marking you, although you gotta read the room: younger crowds tend to be more reserved whilst older patrons are the piggier ones.

But the most important thing is the way you act: confident, not needy; horny, not high; passionate, not selfish; groomed, not disheveled; smelling of cum, not of beer; active participant, not lazy and bored...

Also, if you see another cumdump, start a mutual session... It does attract a crowd and makes it for even sluttier view for the tops 😉

Happy fucks my fellow cum dump!

Cheers Bull!

Yes, I'm very conscious about giving off the right vibes and being conscious of what's happening in the room. Having said that, I had no idea just how many guys were waiting to use me the other day. 

• Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I assumed pigs are doing #1 & #2 already?

It's only recently that I've spent long spells in the darkroom, vs flipping between there and glory holes and cubicles. In future, I'll be waiting in the dark as much as possible.

Very interesting so far. At this rate, I think I'll need to get there earlier next Sunday. I'm going to be busy! I'm just surprised that so far there's only one vote for the second option. 

I am a number 1, 2, and 3 guy. Face down ass up for free use. In the dark rooms, group rooms, wherever I can. Join or watch I’m ok with both. Ofcourse my mouth can always be used at the same time. 
if I have a room it is face down, ass up, lights off door open. If the top closes it while using me , I just ask him to open it afterwards for the next. 

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm just surprised that so far there's only one vote for the second option. 

I'm not .... you want to (according to the underlying point of your post) intensify your Lust for hard raw Cock - and the best way to accomplish that is to demonstrate to one and all how much you need all the other guy's loads.  A cumdump that's Proud of who and what he is always catches the eye (and more often the loads) of the Breeders.  

• Upvote 1

I'd definitely say they all sound like lovely options. If you know it'll be a long night try to get a facial or two and wear it as long as you can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CCbttm said:

I'd definitely say they all sound like lovely options. If you know it'll be a long night try to get a facial or two and wear it as long as you can.

I tend to go early afternoon until early evening. I'm going to start going slightly earlier, so I can make it a good 7 or 8 hours.